Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism Unlocked: Clothing Modification

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
★★★
I have a pair of cargo pants, and they're nice for pocket space, but they look like shit. All cargo pants look like shit, there is no exception.

So I thought, what about those cool ninja assassin pouches I see in anime and video games where they strap them to their thigh? Well, that works, but you need belt loops in the pants or the pouch would slide down your leg and fall off. You can't tighten the belt to prevent that because it would cut off circulation in a major artery. So how do I add belt loops to pants?

Autism Awareness GIF
Happy Snake GIF by Razer

Now I own a bunch of hobby equipment for modifying clothes. This includes a portable sewing machine and a bunch of tailor's tools, a big sheet of denim, nylon straps and belt buckles...

Now I can modify my clothes to look like an anime protag irl, with an impossible number of belts and buckles on my sleeves and pant legs. Maybe I can even use this hobby to cosplay at anime conventions. As much as I know even anime thots are chad-only, I can find some way to have fun.

Show results. Ngl I think what you are describing also looks super dorky, but I could be thinking of the wrong thing.
Would be a good skill. Make money selling that shit on etsy or whatever people use now.

eliot i dont know what you look liek
Nah it was because he had a god forgive me for what am a say, elliot had a frsgile built and was short thats all doesnt matter the race just be chad

he looks more caucaoid than most hapas

Wonderful! Skills like this are always good to have.

Whatever you say Ninja