Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Autism Supremacy is the Solution to Inceldom

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Neurotypicals steal our looksmatches and we have no way to compete with 99% of the population because NTs systemically exclude us from their social circles, we have weird faces + we get paid much less, and have the highest unemployment rates. We non-NTs need society to conform to our needs, execute all the sexhaving NTs and make their women our sex slaves! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Now it's the time, because of jew chemicals + oldfag sexhavers breeding, rates of autism is skyrocketing to 1/3 by 2035 and we will soon have the numbers to overthrow NT society :feelsdevil:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw16LPVnNco&t=182s

that reddit thread is sad as fuck

massive cope, no offense

Giga based Im also autistic Austim supremacy now!!!! we will rise up slaughter and enslave NTs normie and chad and throw them in death labor camp and rape their foids :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

The real solution is to minimize autist suffering via euthanasia

explains a lot in my case cuz my parents were old as shit

explains a lot in my case cuz my parents were old as shit
same, it's a decay in genetic quality, old farts should be banned from reproducing:feelsree:

The real solution to autism (In countries where this is allowed) is to apply for mental disability allowance. I tried this once but got blown off due to their Covid backlog. I'm trying again though.

Edit:- 'I can't do anything that I'm supposed to be able to,' So true for autismcels. My STML makes my career almost non existent. I miss out on so much because I am missing a biological ability.

Last edited:
Sperg revolution :feelzez:

Not autistic but might as well be
FUCK SPICS AND:feelsohgod::feelsohgod: NIGGERS

spergstaffel when

Autistic takeover of Earth