Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Autism on the rise

Of course it's going to be popular on Reddit :soy:

Autist here need to man up, stop being a retard and finding excuses for it tbh

Cool, we are gonna take over the world!

"Autism" Is fake made up jew nonsense.

That’s what happens when women waste their youth on hooking up/partying/academics instead of having children. They have kids mid 30’s-approaching 40 and then stick them in front of a screen because muh career

Women taking antidepressants in pregnancy causes autism in babies.

(The new SSRI ones that are wonderful and have absolutely no downsides, just ask anyone in the globohomo, or the soyified consumers who believe everything they're told.)

Aspergers sucks. I don't have it but society is trying is making my paranoia psychosomatic self believe I do.

That’s what happens when women waste their youth on hooking up/partying/academics instead of having children. They have kids mid 30’s-approaching 40 and then stick them in front of a screen because muh career

Unsurprising seeing how it's normal these days to have a party/slut phase your whole entire 20s and then when you hit 30 then it's time to look for a nice guy to start a family with in your mid 30s. And of course we all know that middle aged women are autist factories

Autism diagnoses on the rise, not actual autists. 80% of the people diagnosed with "autism" don't have the struggles, difficulties, and socially debilitating disability that I've unfortunately been stuck with.

It's just an excuse for the pharmaceutical industry, which is closely tied to the therapy industry (surprise, surprise), to push more drugs onto the goy-- I mean, the masses. :feelsjuice:

That's funny; I didn't feel anything. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

The diagnostic criteria are so vague as to be worse than useless.

Something similar had been happening with ADHD earlier.

A generation and a half ago it happened with schizophrenia.

Runaway diagnoses and ruination of lives.

3bwgzgmBBujEOuTssEKDRH2PPv3GcA2xYOZTKP7Kqoi6wIXJYNWRGkFB-vNCYWsF6PMwrQZdIX5G_lSwbUZJA4IE7qH_anZOsqNRLwH8MG8oBlAlRfF9JTeWHHctRUhpDsUn52q6ttyKF8PTMDy16baG-MTqoBOJ7d-9brQzsIAnWRCHidi2w-mHe79DlOYo95DmUMq4ywP-ANW6E7ANln0_Mjcm2SR-m4oFPSl7ArIM2JF7_mDCkpqBLmZSzMHB2TvoQw2-5rnJ7-XWCPWc_B7Sz2egfXMlK8W3E5UzdGqXs8Ai5hBQGZe_2ci3qmL4vSPRV49zjmZ111q9lwjAUCJ8RN9pi5tMMmULPvlvT5PZR-rwLAFiAyuJmzAmLGpWOjIkaWvzfoEDbuljrhZq6RhNuufj4YqpyGozZ4HAzLyy0q7RCLU3k7GFoe0MOk6kOKzi788Jqu1YJPuuzvPNgcYzHHPhCbEcpx-_s3n7Zzf-mH18zjsTyAf8H2_wzmqxNpRGRCajhfbuxwkapzS95fp1bn1RRRa6jqj3fsuS5P8apniGb0RLBT7Pm-d5WWU3qIjqft0cdaLiKkUtgeYk368gPWpmmQFlvEUGHGbhsRuTy9ZzZxwSfPUJrPuAw3QgAPfzYdOtanam1t2hqXUuP0fLSIecZKdXisIDZcBsLjomSkFAD1EURnq-nUuckWywG7K5_kqDOs4xFFj7Gq4J_QRLbuAovm8AF8kjY_0euzwnJkIxz0xsQW22J-3vikBT_6CTK9QLEYP6o2J0dtEOWNskuWgn5CbuJ2puJ7cel5qfG3An3HQehqVn7ROl3J_sYBKjFOElY1IGIyURnaI7RwaJuyNRJOBWIic4UXD_OCGlzP7z8gzHVjXXUFzGQfoYBDtgwEKS2B_ATNdotNZVIvcr8KBEIAsL1RYXCdVaE--QGFcX=w548-h973-no

My therapist said i was Autistic i said u welcome MF