Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autism Means No Chance At Life

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
When you say autist do you mean Asperger? I always thought autism is a severe disability that would basically make you incable of writing here, or not?
non-verbal autists appear completely normal in text. they may look like retards but they are unfortunately self-aware.

Nope, Spain. Just pull yourself by your bootstraps, bro. Wageslave when your fellow autists have an unemployment rate of 80%, bro.
Fuck these NT supremacist countries.

If you truly relate to the symptoms, try and get a diagnosis. I'm also talentless and I still got diagnosed. And if you are in a proper first world country (not Spain, nor USA), you will get disability money.
same. i don't have mild autism tbh but i'm forced to work.

Can confirm its over if you have ASD of any kind even if you're high IQ and have a $250k/job, you're still going to get cucked by life in general due being on the spectrum.

I know personally a guy who has ASD that got fired from a aerospace engineering job that paid huge income, he literally got bullied out of his job.

Can confirm its over if you have ASD of any kind even if you're high IQ and have a $250k/job, you're still going to get cucked by life in general due being on the spectrum.

I know personally a guy who has ASD that got fired from a aerospace engineering job that paid huge income, he literally got bullied out of his job.
NT's have no empathy & are vindictive little shits looking to bully the weak, passive or isolated. They're like sharks after blood in the water, that blood being a non-aggressive individual. Everything is a competition with these fucks.

it never began for fellow autists :(