Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autism Means No Chance At Life

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Trying to get employed to put food on the table, get destroyed at every interview because of your terrible social skills even if you are overqualified at the job, so you end up unemployed for life. Want money to survive try going through a long and hard process to try to get disability which pays nowhere near enough to live on your own, which you might not even be able to get. Want to make friends or connect with people, impossible because they are all judgmental NT scum who hate anyone different from them and your neurology will always result in social failure.

Want to get with a woman, impossible women only want NT men don't fucking waste your time. Want to spend all your time doing your special interest, due to being treated like shit and having no chance at life you become depressed and develop anhedonia so you can't enjoy anything. Only thing left to do is try and suicide and hopefully succeed so you are reincarnated as an NT chad.

Are you autistic?

women with autism still succeed in life.

Autism is the next step in human evolution tho jfl.

Autistic chads get support. It’s all about looks, doesn’t matter if you’re autistic or not.

Did you know when you were younger that it would one day affect you this way?
I thought I could still make it. How naive I was.
Autistic chads get support. It’s all about looks, doesn’t matter if you’re autistic or not.
They might not struggle with women but they'll still struggle in other areas
Autism is the next step in human evolution tho jfl.
Cope autism is the most evolutionarily maladaptive trait you can have

Those threads are the biggest suicide fuel. I feel closer to rope every time I read them. Fuck.

Trying to get employed to put food on the table, get destroyed at every interview because of your terrible social skills even if you are overqualified at the job, so you end up unemployed for life.
Jesus, this is so true. My CV was/is incredible in comparison to people my age, but it was still such a struggle to find a job.

Jesus, this is so true. My CV was/is incredible in comparison to people my age, but it was still such a struggle to find a job.
So are you a diagnosed autistic? How did you find a job? Are you in a STEM field?

So are you a diagnosed autistic? How did you find a job? Are you in a STEM field?
Yes, I was diagnosed when I was 3. Professors gave me great references, but I also sent out hundreds of cvs and went on dozens and dozens of interviews. Interviewers would often tell me that I have the highest qualifications for the job, but ofc they would still hire NT chad over a sperg who can't hold eye contact. And no, it's not STEM field.

@universallyabhorred

are you NEET or wagecuck?

The worst thing is when interviewing with a white female. They will always choose a fellow white female over an ethnic male despite you being far more qualified. If you're autistic and ethnic it's a literal death sentence. Your qualifications count for nothing.

currently NEET

same buddy boyo, and i got autism as well, thats the main inhibitor preventing me from being able to function normally in a workplace environment full of neurotypical normies

same buddy boyo, and i got autism as well, thats the main inhibitor preventing me from being able to function normally in a workplace environment full of neurotypical normies
Damn that really sucks, our futures seem so hopeless. Are you ethnic as well?

Damn that really sucks, our futures seem so hopeless. Are you ethnic as well?

im a very dark shitskinned 5'7 curry manlet autist. ThERe doesnt seem to be a positive way out for me

im a very dark shitskinned 5'7 curry manlet autist. ThERe doesnt seem to be a positive way out for me
RIP my friend, we are in the same situation. Do you at least have a degree?

RIP my friend, we are in the same situation. Do you at least have a degree?

im studying a bachelor's degree part time atm, hopefully i can complete it and graduate. If that fails, i really dont know what i'd do with my life......... :feelsrope::feelsrope:

What about you?

im studying a bachelor's degree part time atm, hopefully i can complete it and graduate. If that fails, i really dont know what i'd do with my life......... :feelsrope::feelsrope:

What about you?
That's good. I dropped out unfortunately.

I want to find an autistic friend but it’s hard to find them. I think most are rotting alone in their rooms.

That's good. I dropped out unfortunately.

i used to study a really difficult degree full-time but inceldom related depression made me drop out and LDAR for a year. Then i returned to uni but changed degrees to the one im currently doing which is much easier than my previous degree, but i lost the motivation or will to study more than part-time.

These days, im lacking the motivation/will to study at all.....

i used to study a really difficult degree full-time but inceldom related depression made me drop out and LDAR for a year. Then i returned to uni but changed degrees to the one im currently doing, but i lack the motivation or will do anything more than part-time. These days, im lacking the motivation/will to study at all.....
Same thing happened to me. The sad thing is even if you got your degree, there's little chance you'll be able to find employment, the job market is brutal finding work these days requires connections or experience, along with a long interview process.

Same thing happened to me. The sad thing is even if you got your degree, there's little chance you'll be able to find employment, the job market is brutal finding work these days requires connections or experience, along with a long interview process.

Exactly, growing up in a curry family i was fed the lies that academic success in childhood translates to economic strength and financial stability as an adult; I was told that intelligence is the most important factor which is responsible for determining your potential income in adulthood. And so i soldiered on through 12 years of school with no friends, focussed solely on achieving the best grades. At the end of high school, i graduated with an ATAR score of 95 (i was in the top 5% academically for my year-level in the entire country, i.e 95th percentile).

Majority of my normie/chadlite/chad classmates who got sub 70 ATAR scores are working part-time/full-time jobs in addition to being on the verge of graduating/completing their respective degrees. Most of them had mediocre qualifications for those jobs, but they were able to secure those jobs via their connections (friends, colleagues, acquaintances, associates etc.) which they were only able to make as a result of being NT and being average looking or better.

Meanwhile despite the fact that I IQ-mog them all and have far superior educational background, i struggled to get into jobs due to lacking connections, because i lack networking/inter-personal skills in order to make them, which is the result of being ostracized and alienated due to my autism and unattractiveness.

I want to find an autistic friend but it’s hard to find them. I think most are rotting alone in their rooms.
Tenor 1

Autism is a sign of inferior genes. Therefore it's impossible to be autistic and Chad.

Autism is a sign of inferior genes. Therefore it's impossible to be autistic and Chad.
My brother is an autistic Chad (he is at least a Chad in terms of looks). His life isn't as good as average NT guy's, but still, far better than mine

My brother is an autistic Chad (he is at least a Chad in terms of looks). His life isn't as good as average NT guy's, but still, far better than mine
Proof or didn't happen.

How would I even prove that?
Maybe pictures with him and his gf or Videos with his autistic appearance. All autists I've known were ugly and Incel ngl.

Maybe pictures with him and his gf or Videos with his autistic appearance. All autists I've known were ugly and Incel ngl.
I'm not about to doxx my brother on incels forum, but I showed one of his pics to @Ryo_Hazuki and he confirmed that my brother is 8.5-9/10. Despite being almost 40 he looks like he is in his early 20s. And here you have another handsome autist:

Brutal reality check, plenty of stats to back it up.

Look at the unemployment rate for those with asd, virginity percentage (males), suicide rate is 10x that of normies, less than 20% get into a relationship (males again), higher than normal rate going trans (probably a last ditch attempt to be accepted & get some human intimacy), higher than normal rates of bullying, very high rate of depression & suicidal thoughts.

If you ask me, it was easier to get employed as a sufferer of asd pre internet as there were more small businesses, less ppl competing for jobs, hiring fresh off the boat cheap migrant labour wasn't as prevalent & the trend of females conducting interviews was less than today.

Fact is plenty of normies struggle due to the ridiculous standards companies have for applicants & 200 ppl applying for 1 position, add to that the equality laws taking in women, fake interviews being done to hide the fact some relative or friend has already been shoehorned in but for legitimacy sake they have to make things appear fair. If normies are struggling then it's fucking over for asd folk.

There are laws & shit protecting women, minorities, gender association, sexual identity, religious beliefs but where's the fucking laws protecting autistics from discrimination?

We need to get violent like the blacks & Muslims, maybe we'll be taken seriously then.

There are laws & shit protecting women, minorities, gender association, sexual identity, religious beliefs but where's the fucking laws protecting autistics from discrimination?
Worst part is there are laws against discriminating against disabled folks but they are not enforced seriously and companies don't care about autistic men, a few corporations are virtue signaling by hiring autistic people but that's just a drop in the ocean compared to all the unemployed autists.

When you say autist do you mean Asperger? I always thought autism is a severe disability that would basically make you incable of writing here, or not?

I'm autistic and I can't get NEETbux. The biggest autist I've seen, stimming 24/7, can't speak loud enough, but is an exceptional artist, he has more disability than me, and he STILL couldn't apply for bux if he tried.
JFL at this soon to be third world country, they can pay minor immigrants top bux and an autist can't apply for basic bux.
When you say autist do you mean Asperger? I always thought autism is a severe disability that would basically make you incable of writing here, or not?
Asperger Syndrome doesn't exist as a diagnosis anymore, it's called high-functioning autism right now, and you can do most things average people can except network, make friends, acquire a girlfriend... social stuff is off the table because you're weird.

I'm autistic and I can't get NEETbux. The biggest autist I've seen, stimming 24/7, can't speak loud enough, but is an exceptional artist, he has more disability than me, and he STILL couldn't apply for bux if he tried.
JFL at this soon to be third world country, they can pay minor immigrants top bux and an autist can't apply for basic bux.
Are you in the US?

Asperger Syndrome doesn't exist as a diagnosis anymore, it's called high-functioning autism right now, and you can do most things average people can except network, make friends, acquire a girlfriend... social stuff is off the table because you're weird.
I am all that except that I have no talents in all the cool stuff like Math or so, so I guess that just means being a retard?

Are you in the US?
Nope, Spain. Just pull yourself by your bootstraps, bro. Wageslave when your fellow autists have an unemployment rate of 80%, bro.
Fuck these NT supremacist countries.
I am all that except that I have no talents in all the cool stuff like Math or so, so I guess that just means being a retard?
If you truly relate to the symptoms, try and get a diagnosis. I'm also talentless and I still got diagnosed. And if you are in a proper first world country (not Spain, nor USA), you will get disability money.