Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism Management

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Spergs can achieve fullfillment through organization and uniformity. By this I am refering to making journal notes, keeping related items in boxes together, making shopping lists, and defering to measuring instruments. This will enable one to overcome anxiety and achieve self actualization through hobbymaxxing, which is the best a sperg can realistically hope for. This strayegy has helped me tremendously over the past few years.

Interesting, but I don't think I need to manage anything.

To wasted and poor. My only hope is to arrange shotgun pellets in my brain.

For example, by making a list you have freed your brain from the burden of remembering what you are going to buy and can devote your whole brain to concentrating on speeking to the employees to without stuttering.

I dont enjoy doing stuff like that sadly

Cope. In School I was never trusted to organize shit and at work I'm the last one to organized anything.

Being a Sperg has no advantages at all and has only disadvantages same as being ugly, like it or not.

I went through autism therapy for many years. It worked, and then it reversed itself once I became ugly and everyone started alienating me.