Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

autism is worse than lack of height

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
manlets can still have friends and a social and be respected as sentient human beings. would an NT manletcel trade their lack o height for being taler but having an autistic brain? no they wouldn't. i they did they would regret it. I get that manletism is bad but autism is worse. and if you say autism is personality your dumb af and should stay in the sewers.

just make autistic friends

No one here is autistic. Social awkwardness isnt autism.

See my previous thoughts on the NTpill... :feelswhere:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

A manlet does not immediately have it worse than an autist, and vice versa; it depends on many factors. :feelssus:

See my previous thoughts on the NTpill... :feelswhere:

A manlet does not immediately have it worse than an autist, and vice versa; it depends on many factors. :feelssus:
avg looking manlet can get beckies. agv lookin autist can't

you guys just don't get it
High functioning autists lack the self awareness to be blackpilled or even acknowledge they are incel. Low functioning ones are completely retarded and dont know how to use the internet

avg looking manlet can get beckies. agv lookin autist can't
They can if high functioning and with other factors involved; I've seen autists who simply act like socially introverted eccentrics, reinforced by things like wealth and such. :feelshehe:

Do you have carers? If the answer is no you're not autistic
do you have social connections and get pussy? i the answers no your not NT. please don't leave impute on something you obviously know nothin about

do you have social connections and get pussy? i the answers no your not NT. please don't leave impute on something you obviously know nothin about
Yeah im a failed NT like you

Yup, and being autistic is worse than being ethnic, as well. You lose at everything in life, not just sex and intimacy, and even with those, you still lose hardest. If you're born autistic, it truly is well and over for you right from the moment you're born. :feelsbadman:

Another retard that doesnt know what they're on about.
Nice projection, GrAY. But it is you with the retarded takes, pretending like you're the expert on autism, while spewing the exact sort of nonsense that everyone with awareness of autism's existence but no understanding of what it actually is, is already saying.

You are the embodiment of stupid people not realizing how stupid they really are. :feelsjuice:

If you're born autistic, it truly is well and over for you right from the moment you're born. :feelsbadman:

I had a manager who was 5 foot 3 and asian with glasses but he was super jacked and sociable so he was still Chad of the workplace. I’m short and skinnyfat and I can’t talk to people so I hated him

Autism pretty much kills your chances of getting laid unless you’re a chad

It kills everything, not just your chances of getting laid. It kills literally anything and everything that could ever be considered positive in your life.

There are no upsides to being autistic; it is the most genuine and complete curse that a human being could ever be stuck with. :feelsrope:

manlets can still have friends and a social and be respected as sentient human beings. would an NT manletcel trade their lack o height for being taler but having an autistic brain? no they wouldn't. i they did they would regret it. I get that manletism is bad but autism is worse. and if you say autism is personality your dumb af and should stay in the sewers.
Autist chad is cool & mysterious:foidSoy:, never forget

Whats worse is autism+lack of height=its over

NTpill broke me.

Autism must be hell on earth. I cannot imagine it. I have bipolar and if anything I'm more extroverted and NT when I'm manic.

Being tall and autistic is better than being short and not autistic

this
i know what a diagnosed autistic child looks like. he is now 15, he is not even close to be able to write in an online forum in at least somewhat coherent way. he cannot even buy groceries or make a phone call. completely unfunctional
aspergers/hfa is not the same level as full blown autism. you sound like a woman projecting your personal experience across an entire broad topic.

aspergers/hfa is not the same level as full blown autism. you sound like a woman projecting your personal experience across an entire broad topic.

Oh. I'll consider it.

They're about the even

any mental illness is worse than lack of height

Im not even sure if chad can enjoy "relationship" when he have autism.