Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Autism is the most severe disability

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
Out of all the disabilities autism is the worse. I think even syndrome heads have a higher employment rate. Downsyndrome doesn't effect the ability to socialize and work that much.
If you have autism don't make the same mistake as me. Don't waste years of your life trying to be normal or working a job.
Your condition prevents you from working and your condition will not improve.
Don't be led astray by reddit tards that say they have autism and do stuff.
They don't have autism they just think they do because they liked star wars

humans are extremely social creatures

autism is a social handicap, meaning if your autistic you automatically are a reject

people will instantly see you as different and treat you like thrash

:feelsbadman:

lol ok

down syndromes are taken less seriously than drooling toddlers, there must be some realization of inferiority with them

autism is a social handicap, meaning if your autistic you automatically are a reject

This goes for other disorders that impair your ability to socialize and navigate the social world. I try to act normal and fit in, but this is tiring and I almost always end up looking retarded

Downsyndrome doesn't effect the ability to socialize and work that much.
it does, people with down syndrome have that "downie" look to them, and people would stay away from them since they look very different

Out of all the disabilities autism is the worse. I think even syndrome heads have a higher employment rate. Downsyndrome doesn't effect the ability to socialize and work that much.
If you have autism don't make the same mistake as me. Don't waste years of your life trying to be normal or working a job.
Basically

100%

I don't think that I have autism but I nevER had friends because I have a speech impediment and was nevER accepted in AmERica. Past age 18-22, outside of school and univERsities it's almost impossible to actually find any friends or girlfriends. But in AmERica, if you're diffERent, no friends and no girlfriend.

Im not sure if am autistic or not since, I was never tested and my parents never took my to a doctor but i feel like I dont belong and the way I act and talk is autistic

Horrible night for autism

lol ok

down syndromes are taken less seriously than drooling toddlers, there must be some realization of inferiority with them
Grey: Downsyndromes have a lower rate of unemployment. Don't talk like you know.

Grey: Downsyndromes have a lower rate of unemployment. Don't talk like you know.
not even speaking abt job prospects. be employed so ur viewed as a literal bottom of the barrel mutt thats inferior in every possible way with no soul/opinion/ cognitive ability to hold any social function of place in society. downies have it worse than u, they cant do a thing about their rotten intellect, dumbfuck.

not even speaking abt job prospects. be employed so ur viewed as a literal bottom of the barrel mutt thats inferior in every possible way with no soul/opinion/ cognitive ability to hold any social function of place in society. downies have it worse than u, they cant do a thing about their rotten intellect, dumbfuck.
Job prospect correlates to ability. Angry Grey.

vERy relatable:cryfeels:

we are all living in this NTworld and it fucking sucks
But there's things to help people with depression, fake-ass shit like depression, Downs syndrome, Jewmericuck war criminals with 'ptsd'. But if you have autism there's NOTHING to help you, they just throw you to the wolves! What the fuck!

But there's things to help people with depression, fake-ass shit like depression, Downs syndrome, Jewmericuck war criminals with 'ptsd'. But if you have autism there's NOTHING to help you, they just throw you to the wolves! What the fuck!
I have to kill myself man this is not a life I want to live anymore. What a waste and worthless shit

Downsyndrome doesn't effect the ability to socialize and work that much.
jfl down syndrome is a hundred times worse.
>you can tell someone has down syndrome just by looking at them
>50iq on average
>treated like literal 2 year olds