Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Autism is the future of mankind

If autism were truly the future, we’d all get laid already

In the past, the ratio of NT to "on the spectrum" ppl was the same. Yet autists suffered much less because there was legitimate employment for their talents (the clergy). That could happen again
In the Age of Enlightenment autistic(like) scholars and scientists also thrived. The thing is these people were extremely intelligent, privileged and protected. Being able to “socialize” on a large scale wasn’t emphasized in life either.

If autism were truly the future, we’d all get laid already
Absolutely not. Human procreation will soon be rendered obsolete by artificial wombs. Then sex will stop entirely.

Getting laid is an archaic animal practice.

Absolutely not. Human procreation will soon be rendered obsolete by artificial wombs. Then sex will stop entirely.

People will still have sex for pleasure

In the Age of Enlightenment autistic(like) scholars and scientists also thrived. The thing is these people were extremely intelligent, privileged and protected. Being able to “socialize” on a large scale wasn’t emphasized in life either.
The enlightenment was an age of luxury for the few, but the Church had been offering a sanctuary to spectrum people long before that. The enlightenment was a temporary anomaly. As such, it will not be repeated. Religion is the long term trend that fits the autistic mind.

When you think of it, it is obvious
Yeah, obvious that you're wrong.
That is never going to happen. 99% of humans love sex. There's no reason to assume that it will stop entirely, lmao.

People will still have sex for pleasure
Unless we ban it. Remember, we are the clerics of the future. When people will have had enough of the Chad/Stacy chaos, they will turn to us. We will win if we are prepared to seize that moment

Unless we ban it. Remember, we are the clerics of the future. When people will have had enough of the Chad/Stacy chaos, they will turn to us. We will win if we are prepared to seize that moment
Why would sex get banned

99% of humans love sex. There's no reason to assume that it will stop entirely, lmao.
Only Chad and Stacy love sex. For everyone else it is awkward and unsatisfying. Everyone but Chad and Stacy would be relieved if sex was finally abolished and replaced with an assortment of cooming devices (robots or whatever).

Why would sex get banned
Just like it was in the past. For religious reasons. If you want to understand this in more detail, I invite you to read the book I have published in this thread:

Only Chad and Stacy love sex. For everyone else it is awkward and unsatisfying. Everyone but Chad and Stacy would be relieved if sex was finally abolished and replaced with an assortment of cooming devices (robots or whatever).
Holy based

Just like it was in the past. For religious reasons. If you want to understand this in more detail, I invite you to read the book I have published in this thread:
Sex will never get banned, we don’t live in medieval times anymore

What?
This is so far from the truth, I can't even believe that you're serious.

This is so far from the truth, I can't even believe that you're serious.
Everybody but the people who have perfectly toned bodies (less than .1 % of the population) are scared of sex because they have body insecurities.

Elliot Rodger was right.

Everybody but the people who have perfectly toned bodies (less than .1 % of the population) are scared of sex because they have body insecurities.
No, not at all.
Do you even live on planet earth?
People happily engage in sex despite their body flaws. It's called having self-esteem / self-worth / being NT.

No, not at all.
Do you even live on planet earth?
People happily engage in sex despite their body flaws. It's called having self-esteem / self-worth / being NT.
You do not have these things in any appreciable quantity so how do you know they even exist. What if all this is just bluepilled hogwash.

I am an oldcel and the funny thing when you get old is that people start to talk. I have heard many normies in their 40s or 50s tell me that sex was scary when they were young (and that now they are not getting any). Of course, no one will tell you that when you are young.

I am an oldcel and the funny thing when you get old is that people start to talk. I have heard many normies in their 40s or 50s tell me that sex was scary when they were young (and that now they are not getting any). Of course, no one will tell you that when you are young.
I don't care what people say, I care what people do. And they do crave and engage in sex despite their body flaws, that's evident.
Your theory is so absurd, it's insane.
How can you say that 99% of people dislike sex when it's evident that they don't, because they do everything possible to engage in it.

I don't care what people say, I care what people do.
But you do not know what people do, right? Only what people say.

And they do crave and engage in sex despite their body flaws, that's evident.

How can you say that 99% of people dislike sex when it's evident that they don't, because they do everything possible to engage in it.
Because they are even more scared to not engage in sex. Past adolescence, the only people who have regular access to sex apart from Chad and Stacy are betabuxxers. Believe me they don't like sex. They just crave sex because of their biological drive and because they are terrified of "not getting any"

Believe me. If they were suddenly told that they would get a sex robot for their personal needs and that otherwise sex would be banned, they would feel relieved. All of them except Chads and Stacies

But you do not know what people do, right? Only what people say.
I do know what people do. My stupid neighbours in the appartment above me are currently having sex right at this very moment ... just like they had last night a 1am ... and they're not chad or stacey, far from it. It's an asian couple.

Because they are even more scared to not engage in sex. Past adolescence, the only people who have regular access to sex apart from Chad and Stacy are betabuxxers. Believe me they don't like sex. They just crave sex because of their biological drive and because they are terrified of "not getting any"

Believe me. If they were suddenly told that they would get a sex robot for their personal needs and that otherwise sex would be banned, they would feel relieved. All of them except Chads and Stacies

Stop saying "Believe me" followed by the most out of touch autistic takes I've ever read on this godforsaken forum.

Last edited:
I do know what people do. My stupid neighbours in the appartment above me are currently having sex right at this very moment ... just like they had last night a 1am ... and they're not chad or stacey, far from it. It's an asian couple.
You know they are having sex, not whether they like it or why they do it. As I said, many betabuxxers have sex because they are scared of feeling abnormal because they are not getting any. As we know sexlessness is the ultimate badge of shame in our current culture.

You know they are having sex, not whether they like it or why they do it. As I said, many betabuxxers have sex because they are scared of feeling abnormal because they are not getting any. As we know sexlessness is the ultimate badge of shame in our current culture.
I can tell they absolutely love it by the moans, the frequency, the duration and the intensity in which their bed is rocking back and forth on my fucking ceiling.

Of course, this requires a culture that is friendly to them, i.e. something that is exactly the opposite of what we have today. Our current culture values Chad/Stacy behavior, i.e. the basic mate selection process common to all mammals. In effect, our culture values the past (our most animal instincts) over the future.
Yes this is what i mean when i say things such as normies on suicide watch, NPC gene extinction, autistic takeover of society. It's the genetic war between autists and NPCs.
The solution is to grab the entirety of social power from NPCs

Yes this is what i mean when i say things such as normies on suicide watch, NPC gene extinction, autistic takeover of society. It's the genetic war between autists and NPCs.
The solution is to grab the entirety of social power from NPCs
Yes, that is possible. But it is a long term strategy. It already happened in the past, especially when Christianity and Islam took over Western Europe and the Middle East

I can tell they absolutely love it by the moans, the frequency, the duration and the intensity in which their bed is rocking back and forth on my fucking ceiling.
As a sex-starved incel, you are biased. You do not know what is really going on in their head. And in any case, you are working off of a sample of 1. Not really statistically significant, is it?

As a sex-starved incel, you are biased. You do not know what is really going on in their head. And in any case, you are working off of a sample of 1. Not really statistically significant, is it?
I'm not working off of a sample of 1, it was just one example out of many.
And no, I'm not biased. I take a blackpilled look at reality and it's extremely evident that people are enjoying sex, in fact, they're enjoying it quite a bit too much in my oppinion. That's also the reason why they want abortions to be legal so they can have as much sex as possible without having to face consequences.

@based_meme Sorry for tagging you here, but I need a second oppinion. @K9Otaku is claiming that the overwhelming majority of people doesn't enjoy sex and only has it to not feel abnormal.
What is your take on this?
I feel like it's extremely evident that people enjoy sex and I think you have to be a completely out off touch autist to think it's any different. I'm extremely close to ignoring K9 because he is clearly retarded if he thinks that the average normie isn't enjoying sex. But I need another oppinion on that ... maybe he's right? Maybe I'm the idiot here?

@based_meme Sorry for tagging you here, but I need a second oppinion. @K9Otaku is claiming that the overwhelming majority of people doesn't enjoy sex and only has it to not feel abnormal.
Ok, so now you are asking daddy? After berating @JayGoptri for doing the same?

Think about this. Autists are people whose brain devotes less power than average to the decoding of emotions and therefore has more spare power for other things.

This appears clearly in Rain Man (1988). The character played by Dustin Hoffman is unable to process emotions and, as a result, is a so called "savant". He can count hundreds of matches on the floor in a single glance and perform other extreme feats of mental power.

Of course, the Rain Man situation is impractical. Someone like the character played by Dustin Hoffman cannot possibly function.

But what about people "on the spectrum", the spergs, the "high functioning autists"?

These people represent the future of humanity. They are the people who will solve new challenges because they have the mental resources to do so.

Of course, this requires a culture that is friendly to them, i.e. something that is exactly the opposite of what we have today. Our current culture values Chad/Stacy behavior, i.e. the basic mate selection process common to all mammals. In effect, our culture values the past (our most animal instincts) over the future.

As a result, our current culture will pass because it will self destruct. It is too much in opposition to the general thrust of human evolution.

What will replace it is up to us.
Most autists are not savants jfl. From what l remember, kids have far more neurons in the brain than us but through the process of synaptic pruning we end up with far less. From what I remember, this is to increase efficiency of the brain and remove the neurons that weren’t doing anything.

With autists this synaptic pruning process failed to fully occur, and due to that there is an increased number of neurons and neuronal connections in the brain. However, there is far less efficiency.

There is an important reason normal brains go through synaptic pruning. It’s much harder to filter through what is usual information and what isn’t as an autist, and they usually have sensory overload. It seems to me autists have trouble of having a hierarchy of importance in their perceptual system. Similarly, the brain can’t determine what’s important information and what’s junk so fails to properly prune. It’s like having a well kept garden compared to a wild jungle kind of.

Also, our intelligence evolved more so for social reasons rather than just manipulating the environment. The social theory of reasoning much better explains why humans are are not very rational, but rather dogmatically argue and stick to their beliefs. To me this is your entire defence of Christianity and why it made West successful (correct me if I’m wrong), but here you seem to think the opposite and it isn’t social cohesion that is the future of the human race, but rather less social autists who are somehow all savants (who have 0 sociability).

Ok, so now you are asking daddy? After berating @JayGoptri for doing the same?
Not asking "daddy", it's called getting different oppinions, something that you faggot and your homo boyfriend refuse to do in your autism bubble.
I'm currently getting oppinions from various different people on this matter. So far, everyone said that you must be a basement-dwelling shut in.

Last edited:
Extroversion is a measure of brain damage, social skills are the ultimate genetic defect. Fitting in with NPC society requires mental retardation. Autists are inherently good and normies are inherently bad. The genetic war is the battle of which genetic component survives in the species, autists vs normies.

Autists should become evil psychopaths that weaponize their autism against normies in the most aggressively vicious ways possible. Normies don't deserve mercy or kindness, only total defeat at the sweaty palms of autistic incels.

I feel like it's extremely evident that people enjoy sex and I think you have to be a completely out off touch autist to think it's any different. I'm extremely close to ignoring K9 because he is clearly retarded if he thinks that the average normie isn't enjoying sex. But I need another oppinion on that ... maybe he's right? Maybe I'm the idiot here?
Of course all men are going to say that they want to have sex. But what they mean is that they want to have sex with Stacy. In reality, most men past teenage years only have sexual access to the wife they betabuxx for. Do you think it is enjoyable to have sex with a woman who does not desire you and wants only chad? Yet, this is what over 95% of the male population get.

The women in those relationships do not enjoy having sex with their betabuxxing husbands either. How could they? They are dreaming of Chad. Maybe some cheat occasionally but that works only when you are young and in any case will not give you more than a few encounters per year (I am talking of Becky-tier wives). The rest of the time, it is only grind sex with dadbod betabuxx hubby. You think they enjoy that?

So no, people do not enjoy sex in their majority. The only thing that pushes them to still do it is the fear of being in the dreaded category of those "who do not get any" and the necessity to maintain the betabuxx relationship going for the foids that need the extra income.

Last edited:
Most autists are not savants jfl. From what l remember, kids have far more neurons in the brain than us but through the process of synaptic pruning we end up with far less. From what I remember, this is to increase efficiency of the brain and remove the neurons that weren’t doing anything.

With autists this synaptic pruning process failed to fully occur, and due to that there is an increased number of neurons and neuronal connections in the brain. However, there is far less efficiency.

There is an important reason normal brains go through synaptic pruning. It’s much harder to filter through what is usual information and what isn’t as an autist, and they usually have sensory overload. It seems to me autists have trouble of having a hierarchy of importance in their perceptual system. Similarly, the brain can’t determine what’s important information and what’s junk so fails to properly prune. It’s like having a well kept garden compared to a wild jungle kind of.

Also, our intelligence evolved more so for social reasons rather than just manipulating the environment. The social theory of reasoning much better explains why humans are are not very rational, but rather dogmatically argue and stick to their beliefs. To me this is your entire defence of Christianity and why it made West successful (correct me if I’m wrong), but here you seem to think the opposite and it isn’t social cohesion that is the future of the human race, but rather less social autists who are somehow all savants (who have 0 sociability).
Not reading a neurology course from you Copex, sorry

Extroversion is a measure of brain damage, social skills are the ultimate genetic defect.
I think you are going a little bit too far with this but, by and large, I agree that "social skills" are not necessarily the ultimate good that people make them out to be.

Social skills often boil down to the capacity to emotionally manipulate others and this is because they rely on instincts which are archaic and not conducive to optimal performance in a society. Sexual selection instincts in particular (alpha male selection) generate very strong emotions which are always pushing us back towards our animal past instead of driving us forward to any kind of improvement.
Fitting in with NPC society requires mental retardation. Autists are inherently good and normies are inherently bad.
That is exaggerated also. Autists have the advantage of having stronger linguistic conceptual capacity than non-autists. These capacities are those that make incels excel in STEM subjects and are also obviously valuable. The current emphasis on "social skills" is simply a selection against STEM majors. It will have serious consequences down the line in a tech-dominated world.

Autists should become evil psychopaths that weaponize their autism against normies in the most aggressively vicious ways possible. Normies don't deserve mercy or kindness, only total defeat at the sweaty palms of autistic incels.
That leads nowhere, sorry.

The only viable strategy is to detach normies from Chad/Stacies and make them follow us. This is what the Christian priesthood (who were a bunch of autists) managed to do in the Middle Ages, and even more so after the reformation.

Not reading a neurology course from you Copex, sorry
The tldr is that autism is not the future, but rather a developmental disorder for a reason.

Top fucking KEK.

If anyone is taking him seriously, I pity them.

I actually read the damn thing. This is the most self-indulgent psuedo-intellectual garbage mixed with a few straight facts. It doesn't account for a entire variety of autistic behaviors and their relation to specified neurological components. Of course it's popular amongst many neurologist now days because they are doing full blown masterbation because half of them behave like assholes anyway. Saying something is purely rooted in neurological components allows them to behave however they want. "Hierarchy of importance" neglect isn't due to some criss crises wires in most people. It's due to a major cultural mismatch from one generation to the next and so on. Take it from any Indian-American, all of the parents of boys who have been treated like shit for being ugly and can't fit into a group properly because of too many cultural mismatches (but can't explain it to their parents) have the potentiality of getti g labelled as being "on the spectrum". Lol.

When in reality we know what is going on, their parents don't understand them. And most normies or people of average intelligence are just able to compartmentalize things more than some others.

Bottom line:

The neurodivergent category doesn't deserve its own self-righteous category.

Last edited:
Not asking "daddy", it's called getting different oppinions, something that you faggot and your homo boyfriend refuse to do in your autism bubble.
I'm currently getting oppinions from various different people on this matter. So far, everyone said that you must be a basement-dwelling shut in.
You tagged your Chief Journalist at the Bureau of Mediocrity @based_meme !

Nice. You are now trying to understand your autism, I get it. You are angry, German and poor. It's okay I'm here to help you. Just confess!

Glad I did not read it.
“You disagree with what I say? Glad I didn’t read it, cause I don’t understand biology”

I actually read the damn thing. This is the most self-indulgent psuedo-intellectual garbage mixed with a few straight facts. It doesn't account for a entire variety of autistic behaviors and their relation to specified neurological components. Of course it's popular amongst many neurologist now days because they are doing full blown masterbation because half of them behave like assholes anyway. Saying something is purely rooted in neurological components allows them to behave however they want. "Hierarchy of importance" neglect isn't due to some criss crises wires in most people. It's due to a major cultural mismatch from one generation to the next and so on. Take it from any Indian-American, all of the parents of boys who have been treated like shit for being ugly and can't fit into a group properly because of too many cultural mismatches (but can't explain it to their parents) have the potentiality of getti g labelled as being "on the spectrum". Lol.

When in reality we know what is going on, their parents don't understand them. And most normies or people of average intelligence are just able to compartmentalize things more than some others.

Bottom line:

The neurodivergent category doesn't deserve its own self-righteous category.
Autism is a neurological condition and it is associated with certain kinds of multi-genic polymorphisms.

Hierarchy of importance here is perceptual machinery that is mostly a hardwired neurological resultant. It is not a result of “not fitting in with the culture”.

I can understand why you would think what you do, because many people who feel socially isolated mistakenly think they are autistic (especially on this forum).

Top fucking KEK.

If anyone is taking him seriously, I pity them.
Thanks, that's what everyone said so far.
I think I can now ignore these two autistic clowns from the outback of india, because I'm 100% assured that they're mentally ill, out of touch freaks who nobody with an IQ above 80 would agree with.

You tagged your Chief Journalist at the Bureau of Mediocrity @based_meme !

Nice. You are now trying to understand your autism, I get it. You are angry, German and poor. It's okay I'm here to help you. Just confess!
It's weird to me that you're using autism as an insult, when the only person who is actually diagnosed with it is your gay lover K9Otaku.
Anyways, I'm done with you 40yo seething manchild from the outback of india, you are insignificant and your views are so batshit retarded that I'm 100% sure that you will never ever have any significant impact on anything. You've been an insignificant failure of a man for the past 40 years and you'll stay that until you die.
You two clowns are lucky that this forum is dead enough so that nobody will bother conflicting your bullshit, but it also means you won't find any relevant amount of people agreeing with you. You're basically just wasting time, but I guess that doesn't matter since your lifes are already over. All you have left is argueing about nonsense with unknown strangers on the internet and feeling superior when you delude yourself into thinking that you "won" the "debate". You're so fucking pathetic it's sad. I can ignore you in peace now, knowing that you are the saddest, most delusional retards I've ever encountered and that you'll die a lonely death being exactly that.

Last edited:
It's weird to me that you're using autism as an insult, when the only person who is actually diagnosed with it is your gay lover K9Otaku.
michael-jordan-laugh.gif

What? Lol. @K9Otaku didn't say he was "diagnosed" with autism. What he is saying is that we as reformers or those that recognise what's happening could be called "autistic". We believe that people who display these traits really want to be religious in one way or the other (extreme focus and a passion for a world with Trust in it) but because of the rotting culture our passion and behavior appears like out-of-the-norm fringe behavior, therefore a type of autism. If it was a century ago this would be Brahmin priest reciting mantras. Anyway that's the caste I'm from. Rocking back and forth repeating something that is important to me. Today that sort of devotion to something has been mislabeld as "on the spectrum" ie Aspergers.

@Copexodius Maximus ^ you understand what I'm saying here?
Anyways, I'm done with you 40yo seething manchild from the outback of india, you are insignificant and your views are so batshit retarded that I'm 100% sure that you will never ever have any significant impact on anything. You've been an insignificant failure of a man for the past 40 years and you'll stay that until you die.
You are a Chad/Normie wannabe.
You two clowns are lucky that this forum is dead enough so that nobody will bother conflicting your bullshit, but it also means you won't find any relevant amount of people agreeing with you.
I beg to differ. Just watch. What we are saying is genuine and earnest. What you are doing is disingenuine and malicious.
You're basically just wasting time, but I guess that doesn't matter since your lifes are already over.
Nigga what? You're 31? I'm 40. Our lives are not over for the reason you think it's over. You are in an endless spiral of Illusion! Maya (Sanskrit) and also of Sin (in Christianity). You are decieving and are deceived by demons. And for THAT reason, your life is truly over already.

Last edited:
Autism is a neurological condition.
Again, please read and earnestly consider what we are saying. I don't believe it is neurological. At least, not to the degree simps in the mental health field would want us to believe. I think you want it to be so we can all fit into a nice category to tell the outside world, which I kind of understand and felt like I wanted to be able to do at one time also. But it's more complicated than that. However, after you accept the cultural explination we are giving it becomes...more elegantly simple in a way. You are not autistic, you just can't function in a world where conventional religion, tradition and culture are totally lost. People worship people today, and that drives us insane slowly. In some ways, many people who are autistic might be sufferring from not being able to do what's "culturally natural" and simple for us to do as Man.

@TheProphetMuscle please pin