Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism is not quackery; more than 80% of adults with autism are unemployed

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
Autism (with normal IQ) is even more detrimental to one's employment prospects than being a literal retard with low IQ.

A few links to check this thing yourself that I found with a few seconds' Google-ing:

A proclamation on the United Nation’s website estimates that more than 80% of adults with autism around the world are unemployed.

Around half of disabled people aged 16 to 64 years (52.1%) in the UK were in employment compared with around 8 in 10 (81.3%) for non-disabled people (July to September 2020); disabled people with autism were among those disabled people with the lowest employment rate.

they explicitly told me that they didn’t want me helping customers in finding items

Brutal. I flunked out of college in the first year due to my mediocre IQ and I have autism. How am I supposed to find a job as an autist without high IQ?
Don't worry, even autists with high IQ can't find jobs (and finding a GF and keeping her is 1000 times more difficult than finding a job).

Autism (with normal IQ) is even more detrimental to one's employment prospects than being a literal retard with low IQ.

A few links to check this thing yourself that I found with a few seconds' Google-ing:

Completely brutal. I also hate it when more functioning autists tell people with worse symptoms that it's their "mentality" and other shit that makes them failures.
When you openly say that Autism is a curse other Autists (who often had a quantum of luck in their misfortune) often accuse you of being self-diagnosed/etc. No I am not, but I wish I was tbh due to the shit they did to autistic children in "therapy" a few years ago - and I am not even as unlucky as other people with Autism who are even worse off than me symptom-wise.

From "similar threads" below: "In the United States, thirty-five percent of Autistic eighteen-year-olds go to college. Of those American Autistics with university diplomas, only 15 percent are employed. This 85 percent unemployment rate (among college-educated Autistic adults) is massive—the general population’s unemployment rate (at all education levels) is only 4.5 percent."

HR departments are full of women who will only hire the most physically attractive and neurotypical people. If you are ugly and weird like most autistic guys you will be rejected.

The funny thing is these women rarely know anything about the requirements of the positions they are hiring for. They frequently hire people with no skills because they are good looking and outgoing.

It's remarkably similar to dating where women will pick good looking Chads who treat them like trash over average and ugly guys who would be good partners.

Last edited:
I'm a developer which is one of the few autism friendly roles. But my IQ is too low to have one of those jobs where you're surrounded by smart autists, so my coworkers are starting to notice that I'm wierd and have few friends despite working remotely. Not sure what will happen when they find out I have no friends whatsoever, or worse that I've never had a foid. Will probably be like mild high school bullying and them indirectly trying to get me fired

HR departments are full of women who will only hire the most physically attractive and neurotypical people. If you are ugly and weird like most autistic guys you will be rejected.

The funny thing is these women rarely know anything about the requirements of the positions they are hiring for. They frequently hire people with no skills because they are good looking and outgoing.

It's remarkably similar to dating where women will pick good looking Chads who treat them like trash over average and ugly guys who would be good partners.

Autism is a fake disease, except in extreme Rain-man like cases.

Seriously, do you believe the fucking United Nations or The UK bureau of Statistics about anything? Their full-time job is to lie. Outfits like that are the worst pushers of "gender equality". Why would they be telling the truth about Autism?

There is no doubt that there are countless dudes that have problems fitting in. But where is the proof that it is a "disease" and not the result of wrong parenting and a rotten culture? There is absolutely none.

Normie bluepillers push the Autism narrative because it helps deflect the blame from their rotten culture. The real scandal is that the said culture is turning loads of perfectly good human beings into dysfunctional loners. Then they slap the "autist" label onto them to sweep their failure under the rug

@Total Imbecile

Uh oh watch out, some NT will come in here & tell you that's not true as he knows better than you what autism is jfl.

I'd say a nt in a wheelchair has a better standard of living & support network than the average +80iq tist. The only thing they have busted is their legs & possibly their ego. Because they have a VISUAL problem it's understood as existing.

View: https://voca.ro/1ilGed3FUYPJ

I'm a developer which is one of the few autism friendly roles. But my IQ is too low to have one of those jobs where you're surrounded by smart autists, so my coworkers are starting to notice that I'm wierd and have few friends despite working remotely. Not sure what will happen when they find out I have no friends whatsoever, or worse that I've never had a foid. Will probably be like mild high school bullying and them indirectly trying to get me fired
Yes this will happen, you can only keep your secrets locked down for so long.
Autism is a fake disease, except in extreme Rain-man like cases.

Seriously, do you believe the fucking United Nations or The UK bureau of Statistics about anything? Their full-time job is to lie. Outfits like that are the worst pushers of "gender equality". Why would they be telling the truth about Autism?

There is no doubt that there are countless dudes that have problems fitting in. But where is the proof that it is a "disease" and not the result of wrong parenting and a rotten culture? There is absolutely none.

Normie bluepillers push the Autism narrative because it helps deflect the blame from their rotten culture. The real scandal is that the said culture is turning loads of perfectly good human beings into dysfunctional loners. Then they slap the "autist" label onto them to sweep their failure under the rug
Oh look it's you, right so what do you suggest to help all these "fake" illness ppl. I hear a lot of opinions on if it's real or not but not much on the side of what can be done to fix shit.

Last edited:
NT normfucks will never understand he pain of autism.

Autism is a fake grossly misunderstood disease, except in extreme Rain-man like cases.

They don't like me interacting with the customers too much at work they call someone else and then that person will tell me what they want

Based.

brutal truth. autistics can only do niche jobs

I literally just had to leave my job because my illness was making it difficult to work

I hate smart autists so much, at least if Im gonna be autistic why wouldnt god make me one of those genuis ones, but no instead Im a borderline reatred

I'm autistic and if I were to ever lose my current job, I would probably be unemployable to any other job.

Just can't handle having to deal with this degenerate society anymore, especially working around other people that I hate and despise.

Autism, whether you have High IQ or low IQ is a death sentence. We have high IQ autistists here (148) , and low IQ autists (One guy said 87).
But the fact is: we're all here.

Hah, I got a job.
Only because my government gave me a job for disabled people, though, or else I'd be in private sector Hell.

If my country has one of the highest unemployment rate in EU I can't even imagine autists

It's over for me,

Leigh epitomizes the underemployed. The 39-year-old has a master’s degree in library science from a top-ranked school, years of experience working the circulation desk in a Boston library, and an IQ of 145. He is reliable and considerate, and he works hard.

Yet for the past eight years, since he lost his salaried Boston library job due to austerity measures, the only permanent job Leigh has landed is at the T.J. Maxx near his mother’s home on Cape Cod. He works part time dusting, vacuuming, and washing the mirrors, and he is paid the minimum wage, $11 an hour. Over the past few years, Leigh has applied for dozens of library positions. Every one has turned him down, most without an interview.

For Leigh, autism has complicated the job search on a number of fronts: He takes most everything literally, so when a job listing requires only a bachelor’s degree, he neglects to mention his master’s degree on his résumé. He lacks the networking skills and friend base that could provide personal connections and social introductions to potential employers. And in interviews, he invariably presents as quirky, which can be off-putting for those less familiar with folks “on the spectrum.” When asked last year during one library interview how well he would do managing a small team of volunteers, Leigh replied, “Not very well. I can be tyrannical.” He did not get the job.

“I’m at a precipice,” Leigh says. “I’m so high-functioning that I don’t really register as disabled, but I’m not high-functioning enough that I can easily utilize anything social.”

When Leigh was 2 years old, his mother, Carole, noticed that her son behaved differently. He didn’t make eye contact or talk (a delay the family pediatrician implied was the mother’s fault, instructing her “to repeat until he gets it”).

Leigh clearly absorbed information and communicated in his own way, however. Carole recalls one day when Leigh, a toddler, climbed into the cabinet and started banging pots and pans. Over and over again, she cried at her son to quit the banging and put the pots down. “It was like I wasn’t there,” she says. Desperate, she finally wrote “stop” on a piece of paper and held it in front of Leigh’s face. He immediately paused. “It’s like the channels are different,” she said. “We weren’t always sure he heard or understood us.”

Myself:

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 09 38 22

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 09 39 10

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 09 40 07

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 09 39 47

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 09 40 19

too depressed to even think about this. its hard when you dont have autism but have the traits from having a fkd up life :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back