Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autism is hell

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
And it's even worse when your mother is intolerant towards me and also she always hated weirdos, freaks, people who are different from others etc

Fellow autisticcels how do you cope ?

I embrace the fact that I'm weird. It's a part of many anyway, might as well make the best out of it.

Not sure tbh. I think I’m fairly neurotypical.

No Autism for my face.

cope like any incel does

3B0EB326 D08D 4D48 A3EC 0EE1A4BC69E9

I distance myself from people .

I hate the cope that autists are "smarter" and turn into elite scientists or something like that, its not true and a cope for parents who nurtured a genetic fuck up.
Generally from myself and other Autists I heard of oti I conclude that autists need somebody to manage them; clean the household, manage social acquaintances, administer everyday nuances. Einsteins wife did all these things for him and without her he would have been another fuck up, lets face it.
Young autists also need their parents to tell them what to do, autists cant navigate out of lives turbulencies, sure its all nice when they get a place to live, a job, uni place, but what if something goes wrong? Autism is not a gift its a fucking curse and a massive fuck you from nature because it was over before you were even born.

At least we're not ignorantly blissful downies.
Autism gives you extreme persistence. You can make a drawing of a project and build it 6 months later when finals are over. Normies completely lack that kind of attention span and would lose interest and go on to something else.

Last edited:
I just cope with anime, games, snacks, being a lazy shithead. Those copes still work for me but I know in the future they won't.

I wish I was autistic for real and could be satisfied with a narrow hobby like dinosaurs, chess or nuclear physics. Easy mode..