Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism is fixable

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
This is coming from a sperg
If you're on this forum it means you're somewhat functioning to be able to type and communicate with others. You're not a real autist, only a clueless schizo

By rotting of course you'll become more and more socially retarded and then you will claim being autistic as fuck
If you are average looking stop making excuses for your inceldom, cuck
Many of these fuckers get a pass to brag about their looks by just claiming they're not NT enough
I became extremely high inhib after rotting too hard but I tried to socialmax in the past without much success, I wasn'tlike this before.
Asperger's is a hoax

If you're on this forum it means you're somewhat functioning to be able to type and communicate with others. You're not a real autist, only a clueless schizo

It is worse than you would think...I'm an audio player.

I’m the only non nt person here cuz i’ve had little to no real socialization since i left school in 2013 and have an unsupportive family.

Fake autists are in desperate need of low-inhibmaxxing.

Only way is through not around it.

Plus a mentally ill mother and no control

im ugly and disabled so it doesnt really matter if i was NT

Only me and @Intellau_Celistic are the unormal people here. The rest of you’ve could’ve tried harder cuz you’ve had a good family and good mental health and still have your ego’s and ascended or atleast gotten life long friends.

As I said, non-NT normies still have a possibility to ascend; autism seemingly can't be cured, but the effects can widely be mitigated if not that severe already, by basic social interaction and such... :feelshehe:

Though with sub 5 non-NT males, it's truly over; already having the contempt and negative projections of being ugly males, only being compounded upon by the effects of barriers to understand social cues and general misfitting within modern society. :society:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

Only me and @Intellau_Celistic are the unormal people here. The rest of you’ve could’ve tried harder cuz you’ve had a good family and good mental health and still have your ego’s and ascended or atleast gotten life long friends.
A narrow grouping, to be sure; telling legitimate physical subhumans they could have simply tried harder is not too inspiring. :feelsUgh:

I thought we were non NT bros

I agree, when my mom forced me to work at her restaurant when I was a teenger I slowly started to shed my autism. But subsequent years of being a shut-in kind of undid that.

I thought we were non NT bros
You’ve been in school and haven’t gotten your ego and humanity knocked down as low as i have.

How do I fix being a 3/10, 5'7 truecel?

as long as you arent a full blown autist/ non vocal, if you are attractive and autistic you will still get women

This is coming from a sperg

By rotting of course you'll become more and more socially retarded and then you will claim being autistic as fuck
If you are average looking stop making excuses for your inceldom, cuck
Many of these fuckers get a pass to brag about their looks by just claiming they're not NT enough
I became extremely high inhib after rotting too hard but I tried to socialmax in the past without much success, I wasn'tlike this before.
Asperger's is a hoax
the only fix is a bullet to the head. All that other shit is fucking cope

Nice try, Shlomo, I'm not giving up my disability check.

Autistics are notorious for having poor self-awareness, your own self assessment of how socially capable you are could just be false.

Suck my penis.

You’ve been in school and haven’t gotten your ego and humanity knocked down as low as i have.

Perhaps, though he did eat alone near a highway. Let's include him...he has nice experiences.

Typing is not real communication and there's no such thing as socialmaxxing