Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autism for normies.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
normies think that autism is something delicate and cute, in their view it is just a demonstration of how “life is beautiful”.

"BE AUTISTIC, BRO" :soy: :foidSoy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown:

“I wear glasses, look how autistic I am, I'm a cute child, look how autistic I am”

"I'm 'smart', look how autistic I am bro"

AUTISTS ARE GENETIC GARBAGE LOL!!!!!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Autism is a gift!

Autism is a gift!

pennywise stephen king GIF

normies think that autism is something delicate and cute, in their view it is just a demonstration of how “life is beautiful”.

"BE AUTISTIC, BRO" :soy: :foidSoy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown:

“I wear glasses, look how autistic I am, I'm a cute child, look how autistic I am”

"I'm 'smart', look how autistic I am bro"

AUTISTS ARE GENETIC GARBAGE LOL!!!!!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
People watch so many movies now a days that they think wearing glasses means ur autistic but it really depends on the kind you get

I know a normie who would talk about his "autism." Probably barely on the spectrum, he seemed giga-NT.

I know a normie who would talk about his "autism." Probably barely on the spectrum, he seemed giga-NT.
It’s probably one of those lgbt sodomites who label themselves as that for some stickers

Virtue signaling normies never cease to amaze me

Theyd never make autism jokes again if they had to be an Aspie for one day

Autism is so special yet they don't want to be around guys who are autistic.
Theyd never make autism jokes again if they had to be an Aspie for one day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back