Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Autism] DAE bedroom rave?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
what i mean is does anybody else put headphones on and play music whilst browsing the internet whilst dancing with headphones in attached to the computer on the spot by yourself. its my guilty pleasure and its really autistic. although it helps me lose weight and release my energy i need to stop doing this shit.

I thought everyone did this?

I do this but the cable is too short so i use my phone

i don't dance but i walk around and (MDD)

like full on head-banging and dancing?
sometimes i just walk around and headbang/skip around autistically. Other times I do a full Chris Brown

sometimes i just walk around and headbang/skip around autistically. Other times I do a full Chris Brown

i fucking run around the house constantly when im alone in the house. even up and down the stairs.

yeah. do this in my car, too

I prefer to party in my car. Driving late at night with music is a great cope

Last edited:
I actually dance a lot around the house when I'm alone, it makes me feel better when I'm down and since the house is big the loud music makes it a bit less lonely.

yeah, its good that my headphone cable is like 6 feet long too. im beyond a lost cause, I babble to myself like a madman all day long, when I'm driving etc. I constantly pretend I'm vlogging or babble to myself in the mirror like sam hyde.

I'm pretty sure I'm losing my mind, but whatever.

I more bedroom headbang
giphy.gif

if im drunk, definitely/.