Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism cure

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
There is this guy (aajonus vonderplanitz) who claims he cured his autism with raw milk and raw meat. He was a certified nutritionist and claims to have healed hundreds of other people as well as himself from various dieses.

Do you believe him?

Sounds like bullshit.

only binaural beats for heightmaxxing is a bigger cope than this

Sounds like bullshit.
He had severe autism and could barley speak, had cancer and heart attacks too. A coyote gave him a rabbit and he ate it raw, that's how he found out.

Hope this manipulative scammer faggot gets raped and killed

He had severe autism and could barley speak, had cancer and heart attacks too. A coyote gave him a rabbit and he ate it raw, that's how he found out.
SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHIT

people will claim a lot of shit that obviously isn't true. Example: Inceltears with the whole "I know a bald, 5'2'' aboriginal Janitor who has a model wife"

Glad hes dead. You cant cure autism.
I theorize he might not of had autism but maybe something else mentally, whatever it was he got past it. He also healed his son who was supposed to be in a coma for 2 years.

Glad hes dead. You cant cure autism.
"but this mommy blog said that eating fruit could get rid of my autistic childs disease :feelstastyman:" -wine moms

Bruh just rawmilkmaxx and rawmeatmaxx. Its ok bruh don't be an autist anymore bruh

If you eat enough raw rotten food then you are probably going to die - and dead people technically don't have autism.. :feelstastyman:
He did that for 40 years and he didn't die from it. He died from a balcony collapsing apparently.

yeah right fucking bullshit all youd get from that is death

I heard that you can also cure hairloss by applying pigeon shit to your scalp.

Can't you pirate it? These kind of "alternative" medicine is always a scam to get you to buy their shit. Try to pirate it, get it from a library or whatever as long as you don't pay for that stuff. If it ends up working for you then you can still buy it.

Can't you pirate it? These kind of "alternative" medicine is always a scam to get you to buy their shit. Try to pirate it, get it from a library or whatever as long as you don't pay for that stuff. If it ends up working for you then you can still buy it.
Ok good idea, I'll get a PDF and read the first few chapters.

I don't buy it, sounds stupid