Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autism cope EXPOSED [It's OFFICIALLY over][BRUTAL]

what's the main message of this post?

Women throwing around small compliments in the comment section of some retard does not mean they would fuck him. For normie tier looks level men, they can do alright if NT, but the same 5/10 guy is gonna get bullied and ostracized if autistic and won't get a gf.

Kill autists behead autists roundhouse kick an autist

both are virgins guaranteed

Women throwing around small compliments in the comment section of some retard does not mean they would fuck him. For normie tier looks level men, they can do alright if NT, but the same 5/10 guy is gonna get bullied and ostracized if autistic and won't get a gf.
5/10 is already screwed NT or not. non-NT just makes it even worse

this is severe autism to the point they need a caretaker with them, you think he ever touched a woman ? Honestly I don't think they're even interested in it, I don't even know what's going on in their minds.

NTs should just leave non NTs alone

5/10 is already screwed NT or not. non-NT just makes it even worse
Yep. The crazy part is that 5/10s are even screwed in this soyciety. 5/10 is literally average and should have no issues getting a gf. Ridiculous that 3/10 and lower women get relationships effortlessly and a 5/10 guy has to ponder that it's over.

... on opposite day.
I can almost guarantee the second one is a virgin at least. That absolute retard wouldn't even know what sex is and looks like he can hardly control his own body. You really think a woman is gonna sleep with him?

Absolutely.
You are full of shit. I've seen slightly below average looking NTs get gfs, but I never once saw a sperg or even worse, an absolutel giga autist succeed with women

Both these clips have been reposted on this very site a platitude of times

this is severe autism to the point they need a caretaker with them, you think he ever touched a woman ? Honestly I don't think they're even interested in it, I don't even know what's going on in their minds.

NTs should just leave non NTs alone
Exactly

... in my dreams
Don't need to dream about it, I saw it in real life. There was a guy I went to Sunday school with as a kid who is way uglier than me, and even he has a gf and friend group because he is NTmaxxed

Nobody ever doubted autistic chads exist

The ntpill just means that its going to be exceptionally difficult to get foids if youre non nt and sub 8.

:yes:

Nobody ever doubted autistic chads exist
COPE

They still didn`t fuck him Autism is not cope you`re fucking stupid stats prove autism makes everything more difficult in life

This means nothing. So what if a couple exceptional looking Autists have good looks? Society will never take them seriously or respect them. Even woman would never fuck them or stay with them.
Even super star Autists like Elon musk are rejected by women.

You are coping so FUCKING hard if you think these chads are virgins.
You have literally no evidence that these guys aren't virgins so your argument means nothing.