Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism can be just as bad as being ugly

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Sorry bro but here are a lot of incels who think looks are everything. They aren't. Surgerymaxxing is a cope.

EVEN if you are 7/10 or 8/10 but have the ism you will be fucking filtered by foids. It's actually even more brutal because first they give you hope and after they know you, they are turned off. The definition of hell is that there is still hope besides the suffering. Without hope you could learn to accept it.

Don't underestimate how fucking important a NT personality is.

Autism is not that binary tough. It's a spectrum. An 8/10 will only be excluded if he's giga autistic, but if he has mild autism he'd have more puss than your average normie.

Never met an attractive autist

EVEN if you are 7/10 or 8/10 but have the ism you will be fucking filtered by foids.
this part is cope tbh. foids would fuck retarded chad over ugly manlets

Autism is not that binary tough. It's a spectrum. An 8/10 will only be excluded if he's giga autistic, but if he has mild autism he'd have more puss than your average normie.
Anyone with barely any friends isn't mildly autistic, he is giga autism personified obviously.

Sorry bro but here are a lot of incels who think looks are everything. They aren't. Surgerymaxxing is a cope.

EVEN if you are 7/10 or 8/10 but have the ism you will be fucking filtered by foids. It's actually even more brutal because first they give you hope and after they know you, they are turned off. The definition of hell is that there is still hope besides the suffering. Without hope you could learn to accept it.

I had a job overseas. One of the company directors had Asperger's. He'd regularly curse and scream at everyone--including me. During a small managers' meeting, he admitted he "kept his people in line," by randomly pulling them out of their offices to scream at them in front of others, hopefully to the point they'd cry. Even though this dude officially reported to me, he treated me like used toilet paper.

But he had a hot--and I mean modelesque--wife. And the company worshipped him. He was tall, had classic good guy-looks, and cared only about making the company money.

Attractive-&-successful (money, career) but on the spectrum trumps nice-but-hideous any day of the week and twice on the weekend.

Never met an attractive autist

Tbh brutal, its one thing to have autism, its another to also look autistic

When your autism manifests itself via your looks its over

Autism is also physical with impaired motoric skills, off body language, no hand coordination, etc.

Agree. 80/20 rule in action. You have to be NT to have a chance of being in the 20%.
this part is cope tbh. foids would fuck retarded chad over ugly manlets
But the chad has to be a gigachad.

I had a job overseas. One of the company directors had Asperger's. He'd regularly curse and scream at everyone--including me. During a small managers' meeting, he admitted he "kept his people in line," by randomly pulling them out of their offices to scream at them in front of others, hopefully to the point they'd cry. Even though this dude officially reported to me, he treated me like used toilet paper.

But he had a hot--and I mean modelesque--wife. And the company worshipped him. He was tall, had classic good guy-looks, and cared only about making the company money.

Attractive-&-successful (money, career) but on the spectrum trumps nice-but-hideous any day of the week and twice on the weekend.
No one ever sock him in the mouth?

Autism is the demo mode of life. Have basic access to features like motor skills that are capped. Your facial features may not actually be that ugly but something is just "off" about your face. You make the wrong expressions, may have walked on your toes as a child. Aspergers is a meme diagnosis honestly. They don't overdiagnose as much as they did before. So many kids in the early 2000s were given the autism label because their affluent parents take them to the doctor every half hour. Grow up with little impairment, get jobs and wives and become these success stories, when they aren't even autistic. Real autism is the kid who was never seen again after HS, because it was the last time society was obligated to keep them on the level.

No one ever sock him in the mouth?
Everyone was too frightened. Didn't matter what your official title in the company was or who your direct manager was. Only thing that mattered was how the higher-ups felt about you. And they kissed his ass. Especially in Asia where being a good-looking, tall, Caucasian male is like being a god. Of course his wife was one of the most beautiful Asian women I'd ever seen...

Tbh brutal, its one thing to have autism, its another to also look autistic

When your autism manifests itself via your looks its over
It always does. Study was posted how autists have certain look. Mutation of the body are almost always comorbid with brain mutations cuz brain contains 84% of the genome. So ugly people = retarded people.

Everyone was too frightened. Didn't matter what your official title in the company was or who your direct manager was. Only thing that mattered was how the higher-ups felt about you. And they kissed his ass. Especially in Asia where being a good-looking, tall, Caucasian male is like being a god. Of course his wife was one of the most beautiful Asian women I'd ever seen...
Dude needs a reality check or attitude adjustment.
View: https://youtu.be/-cZ7ndjhhps

Autism is the demo mode of life. Have basic access to features like motor skills that are capped. Your facial features may not actually be that ugly but something is just "off" about your face. You make the wrong expressions, may have walked on your toes as a child. Aspergers is a meme diagnosis honestly. They don't overdiagnose as much as they did before. So many kids in the early 2000s were given the autism label because their affluent parents take them to the doctor every half hour. Grow up with little impairment, get jobs and wives and become these success stories, when they aren't even autistic. Real autism is the kid who was never seen again after HS, because it was the last time society was obligated to keep them on the level.
There does seem to be a bunch of wealthy kids diagnosed with overzealous parents for sure that send them on expensive ass courses.

"My autism didn't affect me" they'll say while attending the best schools & living in the safe neighbourhoods.

Last edited:
Autism is worse than ugliness. Only being at least 7/10 face and above average height can save an autist. Even then it's really difficult since you wont have any friends so girl wants to be anywhere near a friendless lonely loser.

Some NTfakecels think you can just larp as the Drive (2011) main character and overcome autism like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back