Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autism attack in school

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Im here for English competition. I met my friends from good old days. They made fun of me. Asked if I'm still alive cause they haven't seen me at school for long time. I had to explain I'm homeschooled. Btw one of friends was 6'2 Chad jfl at my life. I stuttered a lot during conversation and for 10 seconds forgot how to talk and made weird faces. I need positive energy bros for the competition. Please send it to me.

jus B urself
read your notes while waiting, don't get nervous just remember the words you memorised

jus B urself
read your notes while waiting, don't get nervous just remember the words you memorised
I'm tryigb. Reading the words again. Some two cute girls are sitting next to me and talking. Hard to focus

Drink some alcohol

Good vibes to you

Im here for English competition. I met my friends from good old days. They made fun of me. Asked if I'm still alive cause they haven't seen me at school for long time. I had to explain I'm homeschooled. Btw one of friends was 6'2 Chad jfl at my life. I stuttered a lot during conversation and for 10 seconds forgot how to talk and made weird faces. I need positive energy bros for the competition. Please send it to me.

It wasn't that bad I met my classmates they are good people