Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Autism and school

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

SEAmaxx is my last hope.
★★★★★
When I was a kid, I almost had to repeat a kindergarten class because I didn't express myself very well and they thought I had difficulties. My mother forced things through so that I could go on to elementary school, and it turns out that I just had slow processing speed, that I wasn't stupid and if I was given time to assimilate things, I could solve easily the problems posed to me (I was one of the best students in my class btw) Much later I was diagnosed with autism, which makes sense as it correlates with the experiences I had during my schooling, I needed more time to calculate, trouble paying attention etc...

Has anyone experienced the same problems as me?

I'll explain the ACTUAL problem with autism and school when I'm sober. Just lemme save this page right quick....

When I was a kid, I almost had to repeat a kindergarten class because I didn't express myself very well and they thought I had difficulties. My mother forced things through so that I could go on to elementary school, and it turns out that I just had slow processing speed, that I wasn't stupid and if I was given time to assimilate things, I could solve easily the problems posed to me (I was one of the best students in my class btw) Much later I was diagnosed with autism, which makes sense as it correlates with the experiences I had during my schooling, I needed more time to calculate, trouble paying attention etc...

Has anyone experienced the same problems as me?
school was a horrible experience from elementary till high school. i decided not to pursue higher education.

school was a horrible experience from elementary till high school. i decided not to pursue higher education.
Generally speaking, the school system isn't suitable for autistic men anyway, as the environment is built to make connections and condition people to be docile and influence their ideas. This is one of the reasons why women excel in these institutions, as they naturally possess the ability to sit back and listen to a teacher dictate instructions, and have a higher average social intelligence.

Generally speaking, the school system isn't suitable for autistic men anyway, as the environment is built to make connections and condition people to be docile and influence their ideas. This is one of the reasons why women excel in these institutions, as they naturally possess the ability to sit back and listen to a teacher dictate instructions, and have a higher average social intelligence.
i hate how this deludes them and normies into thinking they are fucking high iq though. just because you can submit like a little cuck and be docile and learn stupid shit doesnt mean you are smart. it gives them a false arrogance.

i hate how this deludes them and normies into thinking they are fucking high iq though. just because you can submit like a little cuck and be docile and learn stupid shit doesnt mean you are smart. it gives them a false arrogance.
I think the majority of students have an average iq that allows them to fit into the mold. Very few people are able to think abstractly and come up with innovative ideas to solve problems, for example. They just reuse formulas and theories instilled in their neurotypical brains, and you don't need genius iq to follow basic instructions.

I have always dropped out of school near the end of the year because I couldn't endure being shit on so I never even finished 9th grade despite being a good student.

i started high school 3 years later than i was supposed too, and i had too spend a year in retard class before i could do the normal shit. they believed it was that im too retarded too follow normal class, they realized quickly that was not the issue. noise and dumb group assignment fucked me over, and of course i think different. the focus on memorizing what you are supposed too learn aint for me.

if i could specialize in what i wanted early on i would have zero issues and been finished a year or 2 quicker

I really didn't enjoy going to school because I had to interact with normies. On top of that, I had a terrible stutter, which made me an easy target for bullying. If you're someone who had a typical school experience, you might have fond memories, but for me, it was a traumatizing time that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Being bullied every day just for being myself was really tough. Having both autism and a stutter was a challenging combination that hampered my growth as a person. On the bright side, not everything about school was bad, I was really good at playing sports, especially soccer, which was my saving grace.