Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Austria: Woman charged with 'bodily harm' for stabbing Muslim invader who tried to rape her

Marshmallow brother, We pisslam, THE one peaceful religion.

She was being enriched but she was just too racist to realise that.

And whites are still too ruined by creature comforts to take action, no matter how many events like this transpire. The West needs to collapse

Based. She's not entitled to safety. Maybe if she took a shower and worked on her personality, it wouldn't have happened.

The state of this forum: pro women harming men posts.

And whites are still too ruined by creature comforts to take action, no matter how many events like this transpire. The West needs to collapse
Why should they take action. The bitch deserved it.

And yeah, i hope that the West actually collapses, and the Antarctica will rise!

Why should they take action. The bitch deserved it.
I was referring to the fact that whites are now prosecuted for defending themselves against shitskin attackers. Years from now, you won’t just be charged with “bodily harm” but with a hate crime
And yeah, i hope that the West actually collapses, and the Antarctica will rise!
You’ll have to abandon your Nordicist ideology or at least put it on the backburner when the West does collapse, since you’ll need strength in numbers for a white revolution

١٩١ Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, as Fitnah is more severe than killing.
I've read the Quran fullest. That book is full of quotes that can be used to justify any situations.

She was being enriched but she was just too racist to realise that.
The rapeugee was just being nice and sharing his "cultural enrichment" to her.

I hope they will rape and behead her in prison. This is what you wanted whore by voting for that horse tranny PM

Ummmmm actually miss you were supposed to stop the rape without stabbing him, you used excessive violence :soy: :soy: :soy:
The fucking state of judges in 2024

Not only that, in Austria it is also illegal to compare Mohammed's behaviour with current legal and moral standards.