Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News (((Austria))) or rather Cuckstria makes kikecines MANDATORY from February 2022

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
over for post moustache man austria cels

Wanna bet they will soon have most covid deaths :lul:
Yep, also it's hilarious how covid still spreads massively amongst kikecinated in countries where most sheeple got the death jab. It's now almost fully proven that the kikecines not only don't strenghten the immune system but right the opposite - they weaken it and thus the virus spreads even more easily. I've heard that (((they))) plan this endless cycle of getting the jab every few months and the lockdowns to continue atleast till 2028.

Last edited:
Yep. Never taking it.

Yep, also it's hilarious how covid still spreads massively amongst kikecinated in countries where most sheeple got the death jab. It's now almost fully proven that the kikecines not only don't strenghten the immune system but right the opposite - they weaken it and thus the virus spreads even more easily. I've heard that (((they))) plan this endless cycle of getting the jab every few months and the lockdowns to continue atleast till 2028.
(((They))) probably want to weed out the retarded people first.

How will this even work? "Mandatory" makes it seem like their going to have police knocking on door sand forcibly jabbing people. Seems really fucking far even for Big Pharma Kikecine supporters.

@MarquisDeSade @Abominationcel @Copexodius Maximus
Austria, Czechoslovakia, Latvia, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, and Lithuania. :feelsjuice:

Wanna bet they will soon have most covid deaths :lul:
Check into Gibraltar for reference. :feelsjuice:
Soon its gonna be the entire world. Jfl at democracy and freedom
That unfortunately seems to be the organized plan. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Just take a kikecine every single day...

I want to see the riots but the jew media will never publish anything actually anti establishment.

Are you kidding me? Why are you all so dumb??? You can fully understand the science behind the blackpill but can’t open a damn biology textbook and understand how vaccines work? Can’t read a few scientific peer reviewed studies? For fuck’s sake. As someone studying Immunobiology this thread is an embarrassment. Stop making everyone think incels are stupid, and by association, the blackpill.

Are you kidding me? Why are you all so dumb??? You can fully understand the science behind the blackpill but can’t open a damn biology textbook and understand how vaccines work? Can’t read a few scientific peer reviewed studies? For fuck’s sake. As someone studying Immunobiology this thread is an embarrassment. Stop making everyone think incels are stupid, and by association, the blackpill.
4/10 bait. Try harder next time, GrAYcel

Some users (you) are so incapable of logical reasoning I wonder how you discovered the blackpill at all. As if being on a forum for longer somehow makes you smarter. Lmfao.

The funny thing is that they did a lockdown only on the non-vaxxed, but only after 3 days they had to make it for everyone because nothing changed :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I know how vaccines work, they give you a weakened version of the virus so that your body can build up immunity against it. That's why these things have nothing to do with actual vaccines

The funny thing is that they did a lockdown only on the non-vaxxed, but only after 3 days they had to make it for everyone because nothing changed :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I know how vaccines work, they give you a weakened version of the virus so that your body can build up immunity against it. That's why these things have nothing to do with actual vaccines
You don’t seem to understand how an mRNA vaccine works, and why it’s more effective than an attenuated vaccine. I can recommend a number of sources on it.

You don’t seem to understand how an mRNA vaccine works, and why it’s more effective than an attenuated vaccine. I can recommend a number of sources on it.
It's not a vaccine, you can't just change or modify definitions at will. You and your colleagues should find another word for them and stop deceiving people

It's not a vaccine, you can't just change or modify definitions at will. You and your colleagues should find another word for them and stop deceiving people
“a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.”

it is, by dictionary definition, a vaccine.

Some users (you) are so incapable of logical reasoning I wonder how you discovered the blackpill at all. As if being on a forum for longer somehow makes you smarter. Lmfao.
2/10 bait. Reddit seems like a better place for you

“a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.”

it is, by dictionary definition, a vaccine.
The definition has been changed during the so-called pandemic to justify the use of the term for these new substances. As I already said, nobody can just change defintions at will, no matter their self-proclaimed authority

The definition has been changed during the so-called pandemic to justify the use of the term for these new substances. As I already said, nobody can just change defintions at will, no matter their self-proclaimed authority
The first vaccine ever created was not a lived or weakened version of the disease, but a cowpox virus used to vaccinate against smallpox. This has *always* been the definition. Why is this even in incel discussion to begin with? It has nothing to do with us.

These incels who are :bluepill: on everything except for looks, ffs. :lul:

@TheWitchDoctor

Educationmaxxing​

Joined Nov 1, 2021
Posts28
Online15h 41m

Holy shit you newfags that deny basic truths that everyone already knows.

They're laundering the deaths from other categories. The media even says the flu has "magically" disappeared jfl. No doctor that has tried to identify the virus has been able to. John Hopkins on the deaths being laundered:

I could also show you video of Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, the NIH director woman and tons of universities, researchers and governments admitting the vaccine doesn't do anything to stop transmission and barely anything for symptoms, that is if you believe the fake virus even exists. There's also a who's who of top doctors including the mRNA technology inventor adamantly against the vaccine.

@TheWitchDoctor

Educationmaxxing​

Joined Nov 1, 2021
Posts28
Online15h 41m

They're laundering the deaths from other categories. The media even says the flu has "magically" disappeared jfl. No doctor that has tried to identify the virus has been able to. John Hopkins on the deaths being laundered:

I could also show you video of Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, the NIH director woman and tons of universities, researchers and governments admitting the vaccine doesn't do anything to stop transmission and barely anything for symptoms, that is if you believe the fake virus even exists. There's also a who's who of top doctors including the mRNA technology inventor adamantly against the vaccine.
How much do you think Pfizer pays him for one post? 30 shekels?

Novavax (a "traditional" vaccine) will most likely be available before February anyway.

Newfag. :feelsclown:

Novavax (a "traditional" vaccine) will most likely be available before February anyway.
Idc, without the proper tests (10+ years) I am not taking shit

The only medicine I take is the Black Pill. :blackpill:
It cured me from the cancer called women.

I will never take the kikecine. And I urge fellow Incels to reject the mRNA death jab from Chinks & Israel.

Let the normies, foids, Chads and Tyrones take it every month. "Booster after booster".
Take your vaccine or else

You’re all hopeless. Call me “new” or “paid” all you want. It’s evident every single one of you is a mentalcel on top of being ugly :feelswhat:

Time to reopen Auschwitz buddy boyos.

Never gonna take the science juice Dr Shekelstein

Lobotomycel STFU man
:feelsbadman::feelscry:
You’re all hopeless. Call me “new” or “paid” all you want. It’s evident every single one of you is a mentalcel on top of being ugly :feelswhat:
@Fat Link Ban for this lil trollfaggie when :panties::panties:

@TheWitchDoctor

Educationmaxxing​

Joined Nov 1, 2021
Posts28
Online15h 41m

No point of arguing with inFILTHrators with ameba iq tbh:panties::panties::panties:

Last edited:
:soy:

Listen bro, it's not even about your shitty "immunobiology". It's about morality.

Consider a fictual land which is so dystopian that every citizen must undergo a yearly injection routine; those who question it, are deemed wrongthinkers, and must be expelled from society for the sake of stability of the System.

Now understand that that is literally what the world is doing.

Just trust big pharma theory.

EmcNZpxXYAIy iG

It's now almost fully proven that the kikecines not only don't strenghten the immune system but right the opposite - they weaken it and thus the virus spreads even more easily.
Really? I know the kikecines are barely tested/developed so they're dangerous and not as effective, but I haven't heard of them being counterproductive. I wouldn't be surprised though.

https://web.archive.org/web/2020112...1/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19
However, COVID-19 should still continuously be treated as a deadly disease to safeguard the vulnerable population.
:lul: What a conclusion. Fuck the vulnerable population of bluepilled boomers.

:feelstastyman:
:lul: What a conclusion. Fuck the vulnerable population of bluepilled boomers.
They just said that to avoid going too much against the narrative. It still got taken down though. That's why it's archived.

They just said that to avoid going too much against the narrative. It still got taken down though. That's why it's archived.
Makes sense. And the fact that it got taken down gives me even more confidence in it, in addition to how I've already heard of that being the case and it makes a lot of sense.

Why do you support globohomos attacks on mankind as an incel?
Globohomo is the reason your female looksmatch is a tranny now and licks pussy of other trannies instead of being your wife.:feelskek:

I'm still waiting for legit arguments why perfectly healthy and young individual should take this vaccine. To protect others maybe? Why are 1/3 of hospitalized patients (((vaccinated))) then?
Two weeks, bro=>Social distancing and wear a mask, bro=>The vaccine solves everything muh herd immunity, bro => the vaccine prevents hospitalizations, bro

This vaxx is a joke and a total scam by big pharma. This isn't even some wacko conspiracy theory, you utter soycuck.
The only medicine I take is anabolic steroids made in the bathtub of my dealer in his section 8 apartment made out of raw materials from Southeast Asia