Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Australian oldcel lies dead in apartment for 15 months. Nobody noticed a thing.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
This is the future of the truecel if he doesn't rope around age 30: a lonely early death (or suicide) due to lack of intimacy and social connection in mid or late middle age.

this isn't gonna be me because my landlord is coming to kick me out when i'm 1 minute late to pay him

Isn't @FrustratedWhiteMale from Australia?

Brutal post as usual, you're such a quality poster

you can literally find someone who lives alone's house, invade it, kill him, and live in his house and no one will ever notice. :feelskek:

you can literally find someone who lives alone's house, invade it, kill him, and live in his house and no one will ever notice. :feelskek:
Fuck dude, i was thinking about making this my new avi :feelsrope::feelscry:

This will happen to me

I suspect spy and intelligence agencies may have actually done this in the past to loners in enemy countries... kill them and completely 'hijack' their existence with an agent who was able to obtain a real new identity.

Dude probably had his bills set to auto debit out of his account. Probably the only reason anyone checked on him was because his account ran out of money and his payment bounced.

Dude probably had his bills set to auto debit out of his account. Probably the only reason anyone checked on him was because his account ran out of money and his payment bounced.
Mental health housing unit, annual checks & he was 3 months behind that date, if not for that he'd still be there.

Isn't western civ great?

This is so true and if it wasn't for family members would be the fate of the vast majority of people here if they died.

The way we live is not natural.

This is what awaits us

Finally, something to look forward to...

This is just a symptom of toxic masculinity :soy:

We need to improve male mental health survices and re-define masculinity so men don't stray off and become loners :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back