Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

australian girl attacked

Makes me kek how she just sits there acting like a meek punching ball without doing anything

Good.
White women voted to bring the africans over there, and were overrepsented in the Black lives Matter rallies.

Tee hee diversity is their strength.

Niggers niggering.

EalOWrwWsAAYtXJ

She relaxed.
She got smacked.

should have been tagged as lifefuel. :dab:

people never interfere irl but always act tough in the comments.
just lol at humans

people never interfere irl but always act tough in the comments.
just lol at humans

Like this:
"I would personally crush every nigger on that train car if I witnessed that. I would show zero quarter or mercy
Simple destruction. They would be lucky as fuck to walk out of there with out a dislocated jaw. "

First off, why interfere in the first placeß She msot likely did vote for a leftist party. Why defending her in the first place? Typical rightwing cucks.

unironically kill all black men

Niggers belong to Africa. They cant be civilized.
is this the power of diversity at work?

If a black woman was beaten up by a white mob, there'd be world wide protests JFL.

Last edited:
Westernized negroids are like the pitbulls of dogs. Somewhere along the line they lack the parental guidance that turn them 10x,20x more criminally inclined than a whitey or other westernized ethnic. Also black on white crimes including murder , sexual assault, outnumber white on black crime like at least 100 to 1. Granted the racists men controlling everything like the illuminata are whiteys, and those prolly want 95% of all people destroyed and some blacks willingly bow down to them like kanye west and Kobe bryant.