Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Australian foid has mental breakdown for seeing a monkey on a leash

she's right. ANIMAL ABUSE is a very evil thing to do and everyone who do it should be castrated. the roastie is the right one here

She should be on leash.

she's right. ANIMAL ABUSE is a very evil thing to do and everyone who do it should be castrated. the roastie is the right one here
Good luck doing that in Thailand with corrupt government and police. They probably benefit from animal trafficking too that´s why they don't stop it.

castrate yourself then kek

she looks like a pig. vile. will not watch the video

she looks like a pig. vile. will not watch the video
This is how anglo foids look like without hair extensions, fake tan, fake eyelashes and makeup.

This is how anglo foids look like without hair extensions, fake tan, fake eyelashes and makeup.
yeah, but she genuinely looks like a pig. everything about her face just reminds me of a pig

She is right, tho. But why didn't she expect places like this on shithole countries?

they have breakdowns on everything. They need to let ethnics live their lives. Tired of white libtards thinking they need to educate ethnics on how to live.

Psychopathic empathy has increased 10 folds among white foids because they don't have children anymore.

Dnw more than 10 secs, her voice ans face are unbearable.
She's surely crying bc a guy rejected her, not bc of a fucking animal.

Dnw more than 10 secs, her voice ans face are unbearable.
She's surely crying bc a guy rejected her, not bc of a fucking animal.
And that guy wasn't a Thai ricecel it was another western tourist

She is right, tho. But why didn't she expect places like this on shithole countries?
Because westerners - and foids moreso - assume people everywhere have the same values as they do. The locals that did this don't view what they're doing as cruel, it's just the way things are done. Animals in third world countries are just moving objects used for either food or entertainment. In her country of Australia, when people treat animals cruelly it's usually to be malicious - not so in Thailand, but she's assuming they're thinking like first world people.

By the way, this doesn't rile me up because I FUCKING HATE monkeys

@CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing

The monkeys just had leashes in them, that doesn’t mean it is cruel

Because westerners - and foids moreso - assume people everywhere have the same values as they do. The locals that did this don't view what they're doing as cruel, it's just the way things are done. Animals in third world countries are just moving objects used for either food or entertainment. In her country of Australia, when people treat animals cruelly it's usually to be malicious - not so in Thailand, but she's assuming they're thinking like first world people.

By the way, this doesn't rile me up because I FUCKING HATE monkeys
Do you only hate monkeys or also apes?