Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Australian ascension strategy with international students

KookyKangaKid

KookyKangaKid

All KangaCels gather here plz: discord.gg/3gNeWjWB
★★★★★
Brocels I just thought of an idea, inspired by the pajeet chad landlords over in cucknada.

It's no secret that a big part of australia's economy is in international students. We get very cheap college (like 20-40k per degree), while the cost is outsourced to pajeets and ricecels, who gotta pay american prices to get a degree here (like 200k), who usually take out a loan and work 70 hour weeks as uber drivers to pay it off.

Ive heard stories that in some subjects half the uni students need a translator to comprehend the material.

All you need is an apartment off your own that you can via welfare (just say you have autism and collect 30k centerlink per year :feelskek: ), and you can supply rent to many struggling indian/asian female students. Since you'll be a provider for them, and they havent been in the west long enough to develop standards, you may get some weird JBF halo.

Thoughts on landlordmaxxing? :feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

you'll inevitably get arrested by soy police for "taking advantage of and grooming vulnerable women"

you'll inevitably get arrested by soy police for "taking advantage of and grooming vulnerable women"
True. Well I guess the trick would be doing it legally. If you ask for sex in exchange for rent im guessing thats illegal but if you are their landlord/roommate and then you happen to get into a "relationship" with them, and then they move in to your shiny large apartment, you're just a normal betabux.

I'm no legal expert but i thinks if that was illegal then half of relationships would be criminalized, because most relationships have provider undertones.

but if you are their landlord/roommate and then you happen to get into a "relationship" with them, and then they move in to your shiny large apartment, you're just a normal betabux.
then you're completely at the mercy of a female not claiming you groomed her jfl
if that was illegal then half of relationships would be criminalized, because most relationships have provider undertones.
no because they don't have the pretext of a a predatory landlord preying on a vulnerable female intentional student

Brocels I just thought of an idea, inspired by the pajeet chad landlords over in cucknada.

It's no secret that a big part of australia's economy is in international students. We get very cheap college (like 20-40k per degree), while the cost is outsourced to pajeets and ricecels, who gotta pay american prices to get a degree here (like 200k), who usually take out a loan and work 70 hour weeks as uber drivers to pay it off.

Ive heard stories that in some subjects half the uni students need a translator to comprehend the material.

All you need is an apartment off your own that you can via welfare (just say you have autism and collect 30k centerlink per year :feelskek: ), and you can supply rent to many struggling indian/asian female students. Since you'll be a provider for them, and they havent been in the west long enough to develop standards, you may get some weird JBF halo.

Thoughts on landlordmaxxing? :feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Many who have been in the country 3-5 years have run out of funds and work crazy hours in shitty jobs. They would love rent free accomodation(wink wink nuj nuj)

no because they don't have the pretext of a a predatory landlord preying on a vulnerable female intentional student
There's no such legal entity as a "vulnerable international student" and "groom victim".
Under the law she's classified as a legal adult with the independent ability to earn capital, and consent to a mutual relationship. These power inbalances aren't considered anywhere until divorce with alimony.

Maybe being her former landlord isnt the optimal way of going about it. But having an apartment and showing it off to these slave students is a huge smv boost, if you can somehow get in their networks :feelsLSD:
Many who have been in the country 3-5 years have run out of funds and work crazy hours in shitty jobs. They would love rent free accomodation(wink wink nuj nuj)
yep :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

I hate that the only way I might have a 1% chance of ascending. with a foid is for her to be literally impoverished and dependent on me. :blackpill:
I hate my incel life

Incredibly retarded and you will be arrested