Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Australia Mogs America

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
Season 6 Australia GIF by The Simpsons

>Similar history to the USA
>Continent colonized by Europeans
>Except their Pilgrims are all thugmaxxed Chads
>Australia is now taller
>Whiter
>Uncut
>Have cooler accents
Being a white person born in Burgerland sucks, because you know life would be better if you were born white amongst your kinfolk literally anywhere else.

I wish I was an Aussiechad instead of a Burgermutt.

Australian stacies are hotter than merican landwales

People always idealize countries they've never been in :dafuckfeels:

Over for you if you're not a Chadstralian. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

People always idealize countries they've never been in :dafuckfeels:
These are all actual statistics, retard.

Australia is 92% white, compared to 60% in the USA.

Average male height is 179cm in Aussieland.

Circumcision basically doesn’t exist there except for Jews, Muslims, and boomers.

>Australia is now taller
>Whiter
>Uncut
>Have cooler accents
Being a white person born in Burgerland sucks, because you know life would be better if you were born white amongst your kinfolk literally anywhere else.

better weather too. Never super cold there unlike northern ameriMUTT cities

These are all actual statistics, retard.

Australia is 92% white, compared to 60% in the USA.

Average male height is 179cm in Aussieland.

Circumcision basically doesn’t exist there except for Jews, Muslims, and boomers.
Well its easy to say that x country is the greatest in the world, but in order to determine how true that is you need to live in that country first.

To be fair, the USA has every climate imaginable. Northern Florida is amazing year round.
true Florida and parts of California have good weather all the time.

>Australia is now taller
>Whiter
>Uncut
>Have cooler accents

Ok GrAY

Well its easy to say that x country is the greatest in the world, but in order to determine how true that is you need to live in that country first.
I never said Australia was the best country in the world. I said being born in Chadstralia is better than being born in Muttland, especially if you’re white.

Yeah, sure, they have their own problems like China raping their housing market, but even so, if your born with the trappings of an Aussiechad (tall, white, uncut, and cool accent), you can always move to Muttland and bring that with you.

A mutt moving to Aussieland won’t change the fact that he’s short, jewed cock, and doesn’t have a cool accent.

A mutt moving to Aussieland won’t change the fact that he’s short, jewed cock, and doesn’t have a cool accent.
True :feelsugh:, being chad is always the best.
Both countries are going through the great replacement, the US is obviously doing worse since it has been mutted for a long time. Australia is getting more nonwhite as time passes, with all the indian and chink immigrants.

I’m gonna be real, I don’t understand what the colors mean or why I have four stars no cap fr fr.
every 100 posts you gain a star, after 5 stars your color changes and then your stars are reset to 1

True :feelsugh:, being chad is always the best.
Both countries are going through the great replacement, the US is obviously doing worse since it has been mutted for a long time. Australia is getting more nonwhite as time passes, with all the indian and chink immigrants.
A Chad in the USA is still likely to have a Jewed cock, so Aussiechad still mogs.

Australia, and Europe, are miles away from being as mutted as the USA. The youngest generation in the USA is less than 50% white. America is, by definition, not even a white country anymore. Australia still hasn’t even busted under 90%.

A Chad in the USA is still likely to have a Jewed cock, so Aussiechad still mogs.

Australia, and Europe, are miles away from being as mutted as the USA. The youngest generation in the USA is less than 50% white. America is, by definition, not even a white country anymore. Australia still hasn’t even busted under 90%.
Agreed
But Australia wont be very pure after a few years, still miles ahead of the USA

The member with the highest postcount is @proudweeb. You can check the members with the hugest amount of posts in the link I sent you (most posts). I hope you were able to figure out that when the word is gray, there is a link behind it and you need to click on it.

The member with the highest postcount is @proudweeb. You can check the members with the hugest amount of posts in the link I sent you (most posts). I hope you were able to figure out that when the word is gray, there is a link behind it and you need to click on it.
I kneel and raise my fist in solidarity.

✊✊✊