Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Australia just keeps having violent incidents

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSsP_kVXGLs

No one died in this one, just someone hospitalised but still the recent frequency is unreal this just happened today.

Australia does not have mass shootings but we can occasionally have people try to attack each other with weapons such as a knife.

But the frequency this week has still been very high.

Although it would not surprise me if this one was a psyop of sorts due to the people in the video wearing clothing that covers a lot of their body

again???

third time this week tf

We dont have a negro problem either

again???

third time this week tf
My instinct told me the bondi ER one was an incel type of attack or incel related very fast.

I would wager this one is a psyop going off of first instinct, no one died and the clothes, and the weapons it just seems off to me.

Australia does do psyops with masked people and stuff

I was trying to find the video, but I have seen an actual gang vs gang stabbing online, and it didnt look like that.

Cauchi has started a movement. People are driven insane by living in hedonistic Chadstralia. Many people prolly wanted to go ER with a knife but thought it would be too difficult, until last week.

Cauchi has started a movement. People are driven insane by living in hedonistic Chadstralia. Many people prolly wanted to go ER with a knife but thought it would be too difficult, until last week.
I hope to see them coming :feelsjuice:

I have a natural inbuilt immunity to any ER attacks due to my obvious visible manletism so I can just watch all the tallfags around me die :feelsdevil:

Margot Robbie is from Australia

I hope she stays safe

I thought Australia was a safe country.

My instinct told me the bondi ER one was an incel type of attack or incel related very fast.

I would wager this one is a psyop going off of first instinct, no one died and the clothes, and the weapons it just seems off to me.

Australia does do psyops with masked people and stuff

I was trying to find the video, but I have seen an actual gang vs gang stabbing online, and it didnt look like that.
You guys recently elect anyone new ovER there or is it a political season or something?

I ask this as usually ZOG likes to conduct a lot of its psyops after or around a major election.

You guys recently elect anyone new ovER there or is it a political season or something?

I ask this as usually ZOG likes to conduct a lot of its psyops after or around a major election.
Last major election here was 2 years ago, odd why this is happening all of a sudden, oh well at least I got the front row seat.:feelsPop:

Related to that eclipse last week? Made people in the US do some weird shit

I thought Australia was a safe country.
It still is, you can count on there being no mass shootings although I wouldnt even be surprised at this point.

Lol nope and I have no idea whats going on.

I notice in australia though the news likes to cause a lot of hysteria and make you feel unsafe, it doesnt really affect the male population but foids will feel unsafe and stuff, every incident of something happening there will be a foid being interviewed sounding paniced about the world saying its unsafe and foids get mass hysteria.
Related to that eclipse last week? Made people in the US do some weird shit
I am not sure how an eclipse could cause stuff like this

>G-g-g-guise it's totally the guns' fault that people die, if we just take all of the guns away - the violence will TOTALLY stop, just trust me.

chicago looks different