Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Australia expERiencing its biggest “baby recession” since 1970s (low childbirth).

why do you care goy? just import niggers from africa, they pop 10 babies per woman

if this gets bad enough, i wonder if rape would have to be legalized for reproduction purposes kek.

Birth control pill, hypergamy, toilets in the work force, yada yada. All the reasons which (((they))) would never want to state.

Birth control pill, hypergamy, toilets in the work force, yada yada. All the reasons which (((they))) would never want to state.
N-no thats not true you evil mysogynist:feels: Its because the prices for everything are too high:soy:

N-no thats not true you evil mysogynist:feels: Its because the prices for everything are too high:soy:
I am sorry for being this misogynistic. I have to learn to be better.

Is it OK to pay citizens? Nope! To import a couple of hundred thousand Arabs or Negroes - Of course !

My cousins started their marriage working Taxi and living in their parents basement
I have a cousin who's been married 3 years and still lives with his parents

Damn Chadstralia is right. :feelsugh:

The consequences of Chad only. :feelskek:

Damn Chadstralia is right. :feelsugh:

The consequences of Chad only. :feelskek:

Yes my brothER.

Australia is a beautiful place in tERms of natural scenERy and has a high standard of living thanks to the level of technological advancement of the major cities.

But unfortunately, living in Australian major city SOCIETY feels like living in hell