Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Australia considering conscription! Kangaroocels GTFIH

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★

You think you're safe because you live in an aging first world country??? The elites who run the world want to make their harems bigger and they'll do it by killing YOU in pointless wars. Every soldier who dies allows them to bill the government for more uniforms, guns, etc. It's a money printing machine for them - The one who pays the bill is YOU!

Some South Australian independent MP calling for conscription doesnt mean shit. There isnt going to be conscription unless someone declares war on us.

I WILL NOT BE THEIR GOYSLAVE MEAT SHIELD

Over for @Dregster

Some South Australian independent MP calling for conscription doesnt mean shit. There isnt going to be conscription unless someone declares war on us.
Australia is America's lapdog and will follow any war they start. If there's a war over Taiwan, they WILL conscript. Maybe not right away, but definitely after the first few waves of volunteers get vapourised

Australia is America's lapdog and will follow any war they start. If there's a war over Taiwan, they WILL conscript. Maybe not right away, but definitely after the first few waves of volunteers get vapourised
the second they give me a gun after they conscript me i am going er on the the officers above me then roping

Armies love incel cannon fodder.

What am I supposed to say here :feelswhere: :feelswhat:
IKR? :feelsugh:

Aren’t you from taco land a.k.a Mexifornia anyway poo?

LoL, holy shit I was just about to ask how you got confused with being an Australian then I remembered your icon! :feelskek:

What am I supposed to say here :feelswhere: :feelswhat:
"I agree with Kaichee, some rando independent senator cannot institute conscription. I am going to give Kaichee money for being right!"

You think you're safe because you live in an aging first world country??? The elites who run the world want to make their harems bigger and they'll do it by killing YOU in pointless wars. Every soldier who dies allows them to bill the government for more uniforms, guns, etc. It's a money printing machine for them - The one who pays the bill is YOU!
Why the fuck does Australia need to conscript? If the politicians just stopped sucking off China they'd be perfectly fine. Russia and China aren't even really threats to the Anglosphere if we actually stood up for ourselves and didn't just bend over to them.

I'm medically unfit for conscription, so that doesn't affect me.

the second they give me a gun after they conscript me i am going er on the the officers above me then roping
Based GomerPylecel.

LoL, holy shit I was just about to ask how you got confused with being an Australian then I remembered your icon! :feelskek:
Shit makes no sense, Ive confirmed myself to be a spic and still get aussie references because of the roo avi :dafuckfeels:

"I agree with Kaichee, some rando independent senator cannot institute conscription. I am going to give Kaichee money for being right!"
Im not australian, money is tight right now :feelswhat: and I am going to assume you are wrong from a technical standpoint to finish my business in this thread :bigbrain:

Over for StrayliaCels

Im not australian, money is tight right now :feelswhat: and I am going to assume you are wrong from a technical standpoint to finish my business in this thread :bigbrain:
UyzJJ9

nooo bro ww3 is happening this means it WILL happen, let's ignore the historical context of conscription in modern developed nations like Vietnam almost destroying american society due to how unpopular the draft was and how Putin is using kavkaz and siberian churkas for his army to avoid conscripting regular urban Russians which could topple his regime due to how unpopular a draft would be, this country's draft WILL happen because I said so

nooo bro ww3 is happening this means it WILL happen, let's ignore the historical context of conscription in modern developed nations like Vietnam almost destroying american society due to how unpopular the draft was and how Putin is using kavkaz and siberian churkas for his army to avoid conscripting regular urban Russians which could topple his regime due to how unpopular a draft would be, this country's draft WILL happen because I said so
Well...ok. If you said so, then I guess thats the end of it.

Doesn't surprise me. They were very authoritarian during covid. I fucking hate Australia.

This is why I hate boomers. They think that young men should go to war and risk getting killed and ptsd so they can live comfortably.

how Putin is using kavkaz and siberian churkas for his army to avoid conscripting regular urban Russians which could topple his regime due to how unpopular a draft would be
I honestly think it’s a damn shame that this is happening. Screw the Siberians, but the non-Turkic peoples of the North Caucasus are genetically European and I respect their insularity and warrior culture a lot. They’ve already gone through multiple genocides, they don’t deserve this

what kind of cuck actually lets themselves get drafted and actually agrees to die in a war

aussiecels will be put into the barrels of long range artillery pieces and fired at enemy naval vessels. The enemy chadshipman will see what happens to men in Australia, become too scared of being cucked by aussie foids and turn the ship around

I guess I'm fucked then.

Doesn't matter anyway lol.

They ment the Kangaroo avi