Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AUSCELS: what are your opinions on the recent Q&A shitshow?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I'm too lazy to write anything, so here it is:
Feminist sluts on ABC Q&A program called for "male rapists to be killed." They said "violence is okay" and "the police force should be abolished."

Opinions?

"The ABC has announced it will investigate whether Monday night's episode of Q&A breached editorial standards after receiving several audience complaints about the language and ideas expressed by the panel. The entirely non-male panel featured high-profile feminists - Egyptian-American writer Mona Eltahawy, Indigenous screenwriter Nayuka Gorrie, journalist Jess Hill, business leader Hana Assafiri and anti-ageism campaigner Ashton Applewhite - ahead of this weekend's Broadside Festival, hosted by the Wheeler Centre."

One of the raging whores:
2a747ebb-264b-4d89-a9bd-7a2e0a4d7aa2

'The ABC has hit new lows': Calls for Q&A host Fran Kelly to be sacked after allowing feminist panel to encourage women to 'murder all rapists' and declare 'violence is okay'

those old hags are radical feminists just because they cant get chad anymore

i haven't watched it and i don't think i want to. look at that thing that looks like a man with a soystache and balloons for tits - even soycuck normies are confusing it for a man lol. actual circus act it would seem, but that's the world in a nutshell these days. honestly, all you can do is just watch it burn. just the way of the blackpill

i did not watch it but if they say violence is ok so be it. i would like some time to vent my life issues on some sod