Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Augustcels have by far been the worse set of posters

Newbite

Newbite

Banned
-
Most of them are out and out fakecel normtrash teenagers

Cant believe there was a time when we thought maycels were ruining this place

Augustcel here, i agree, we where a bad crop (most of us), but you have to work with what you have, and we are here now to stay. But really now what difference does a month makes ?

as a Maycel its weird seeing a group that was worse than us

Maycels are trashier
Maycels were the worst. They almost all came here form St. Alek and almost all the well known low-effort spammers are maycels. Generally, anyone post-Alek is sketch tbh, but there are alot of greatcels I've conversed with on here from later months.

Maycels were the worst. They almost all came here form St. Alek and almost all the well known low-effort spammers are maycels. Generally, anyone post-Alek is sketch tbh, but there are alot of greatcels I've conversed with on here from later months.
It sucks joining after St. Alek tbh since you look sketch. Makes sense that its sketch because it is since there really was an influx of trolls around then. At least I was apart of the incel community as a whole before it happened (I joined around ER)

It sucks joining after St. Alek tbh since you look sketch. Makes sense that its sketch because it is since there really was an influx of trolls around then. At least I was apart of the incel community as a whole before it happened (I joined around ER)
Same man, ER was my first proper blackpill. It was my 3rd semester of college and I read his memoir the night after the attack in one night. I then started going on PSL and TFL sites regularly. I was mostly a small-board reddit and imageboard user before than. I assume you're like me and had no idea that this site was a thing when the old /incels page got erroneously shut down on reddit, which led to the late signup.

Mods have the signup system now that evaluates people which I assume works pretty well though. IMO, the mods should remove signup date and post count form the side of the posts. They should find a better rep system instead of those things (note I do not support the 'rep' system like Lookism has, that's even worse than this). Since they refuse to police spam and low-effort content, these things give misleading rep to people who just joined earlier and spam. I'm not sure I have a proper replacement idea though so I haven't formally submitted the idea yet. I have met many intelligent blackpilled men on this site (even ones I disagree with like bronze) with a later date than me. Date and posts should mean nothing to anyone.

Same man, ER was my first proper blackpill. It was my 3rd semester of college and I read his memoir the night after the attack in one night. I then started going on PSL and TFL sites regularly. I was mostly a small-board reddit and imageboard user before than. I assume you're like me and had no idea that this site was a thing when the old /incels page got erroneously shut down on reddit, which led to the late signup.

Mods have the signup system now that evaluates people which I assume works pretty well though. IMO, the mods should remove signup date and post count form the side of the posts. They should find a better rep system instead of those things (note I do not support the 'rep' system like Lookism has, that's even worse than this). Since they refuse to police spam and low-effort content, these things give misleading rep to people who just joined earlier and spam. I'm not sure I have a proper replacement idea though so I haven't formally submitted the idea yet. I have met many intelligent blackpilled men on this site (even ones I disagree with like bronze) with a later date than me. Date and posts should mean nothing to anyone.

Maybe base it off of likes or something so people who only post things worth liking get rep while spammers will probably get no likes and no rep. Even that has a lot of flaws though and can be abused/promote popularity contests. Its a hard thing to balance tbh tbh.

Maybe base it off of likes or something so people who only post things worth liking get rep while spammers will probably get no likes and no rep. Even that has a lot of flaws though and can be abused/promote popularity contests. Its a hard thing to balance tbh tbh.
Mods have already nixed the ideas of likes, and I understand that it is not the perfect solution, though it is better than the current system. Havng a rating/scoring system off likes will only end up pushing the lowest-common-denominator content to the top, just like leddit, but I would definitely improve readability.

The best way to make a rep system given this forum's abilities is something I've directly suggested to the mods... an enforced character minimum on posts. Like maybe 200ish characters per post (I suggested 100 in my message to them as a low-ball). Sarge claims that this forum has no ability to do that from a software standpoint, though another user has said it would only take one line of code to implement so IDK who to believe. Regardless if it can be implemented from a software side or not, it should be implemented from a rules standpoint. Put in the rules of the site that all posts much be ### charcters or more. All posts under will be removed. Janitors/user reports can report or flag low-effort content. If people just put random charcters in their loqw effort posts to meet, that is also a violation. I want this place to be a place of discussion, not conversation. Take your study hall chats to discord, not here.

What the above paragraph does is it then makes each posts worthwhile and makes post count have an actual worth. Now, post count can be used as "rep".

The low effort spamming is the worst thing about this forum. I browse IT (to laugh at them) from time, and while those people are bonafide retards, they are at least thorough bonafide retards, while this place (and braincels) read like babby's first message board. I don't remember it being quite as bad on the original incels page on reddit but that may just be nostalgia.

Last edited:
A good portion of them did ruin our rep at large by posting nonsense 24/7. Feels damn good being within the top 10% of normal Augcels on here tho

anyone who joined after november should be gassed

Mods have already nixed the ideas of likes, and I understand that it is not the perfect solution, though it is better than the current system. Havng a rating/scoring system off likes will only end up pushing the lowest-common-denominator content to the top, just like leddit, but I would definitely improve readability.

The best way to make a rep system given this forum's abilities is something I've directly suggested to the mods... an enforced character minimum on posts. Like maybe 200ish characters per post (I suggested 100 in my message to them as a low-ball). Sarge claims that this forum has no ability to do that from a software standpoint, though another user has said it would only take one line of code to implement so IDK who to believe. Regardless if it can be implemented from a software side or not, it should be implemented from a rules standpoint. Put in the rules of the site that all posts much be ### charcters or more. All posts under will be removed. Janitors/user reports can report or flag low-effort content. If people just put random charcters in their loqw effort posts to meet, that is also a violation. I want this place to be a place of discussion, not conversation. Take your study hall chats to discord, not here.

What the above paragraph does is it then makes each posts worthwhile and makes post count have an actual worth. Now, post count can be used as "rep".

The low effort spamming is the worst thing about this forum. I browse IT (to laugh at them) from time, and while those people are bonafide retards, they are at least thorough bonafide retards, while this place (and braincels) read like babby's first message board. I don't remember it being quite as bad on the original incels page on reddit but that may just be nostalgia.
I'd be afraid of people putting in filler content if we did that though. Its really a non solvable issue tbh. There will always be shitposters and low effort posting.

I'd be afraid of people putting in filler content if we did that though. Its really a non solvable issue tbh. There will always be shitposters and low effort posting.
That's why I mentioned the part about reporting/janitors. If someone sees blatant filler, they can report/janitor it, and the user can be reprimanded. Worst comes to worst, fluff is way better looking than low-effort. Hell sometimes just typing out your thoughts completely makes sure that you believe what you type.

This is 100% solvable, and while I like sarge, one of my complaints is that he claims the site "image to others" is important, but then allows blatant low-IQ spam that makes us look like neanderthals.

anyone who joined after november should be gassed
GTEeRwK.gif
popcorn.gif

That's why I mentioned the part about reporting/janitors. If someone sees blatant filler, they can report/janitor it, and the user can be reprimanded. Worst comes to worst, fluff is way better looking than low-effort. Hell sometimes just typing out your thoughts completely makes sure that you believe what you type.

This is 100% solvable, and while I like sarge, one of my complaints is that he claims the site "image to others" is important, but then allows blatant low-IQ spam that makes us look like neanderthals.
true. I guess explaining your thoughts more is just going to create better looking content in the long run.

It's strange, Maycels were the most hated, and now a dozen or so of my favorite posters are Maycels. I feel like there is a disproportionate number of quality users that came from that month compared to the amount that have shown up in the months since. Perhaps I'm simply noticing them more often since I am sub-consciously on the look out for them, but I'm not sure.

It's strange, Maycels were the most hated, and now a dozen or so of my favorite posters are Maycels. I feel like there is a disproportionate number of quality users that came from that month compared to the amount that have shown up in the months since. Perhaps I'm simply noticing them more often since I am sub-consciously on the look out for them, but I'm not sure.
Its probably just that overtime the trolls/fakes get bored and move on while the actual incels stay. Also oof on may 1st, so close to not being a maycel.

Its probably just that overtime the trolls/fakes get bored and move on while the actual incels stay. Also oof on may 1st, so close to not being a maycel.
Good point. And I don't mind it, tbh, I'm not really interested in the social hierarchy of a place like this. Maybe I'd be concerned if it was in any way true that, generally, the old users are good and the new users are bad, but fortunately there are plenty of Novcels I don't like and plenty of Augustcels I do.

Good point. And I don't mind it, tbh, I'm not really interested in the social hierarchy of a place like this. Maybe I'd be concerned if it was in any way true that, generally, the old users are good and the new users are bad, but fortunately there are plenty of Novcels I don't like and plenty of Augustcels I do.
It only sucked being a maycel in may/early june tbh. After that I barely even notice it.

It's simple guys who are posting for months know each other really well now and have created frienships and hierachy's and inner circles, among them, if you you are new it's hard to be accepted by a community and older members, unless you spent a lot of time in it and get to know everyone. As for me i am alone here and new , i don't have anyone trusting me yet, but i never got here to be popular or make people trust or like me.

Cope.............

Honsetly who fucking cares......... yeah lets just ostracize ourselves based on join dates.......... sure helps with the fuckng ANGER WE FEEL!

I never judge a poster by their join date, only on the content of their posts. That being said, I am secretly glad that I joined before Minassian. I don’t like being shoehorned into a stigmatised position, that’s why I’m here to begin with.

Last edited:
I never judge a poster by their join date, only on the content of their posts. That being said, I am secretly glad that I joined before Minassian. I don’t like being shoehorned into a stigmatised position, that’s why I’m here to begin with.
Yeah im glad too

Its about post quality but the quality of posters joining after AM has been shit. I mean look at the front page a bunch of greycels making normieshit threads about girls being into them and their tinder matches and another bunch of greycels responding earnestly. Theres a few greycels that are based but most are crap. Tbh just gonna put them on ignore

It only sucked being a maycel in may/early june tbh. After that I barely even notice it.
I can't say it ever bothered me much tbh.. I expected far worse prejudice upon joining. It is only typical for communities such as these to have that kind of stiff, xenophobic attitude.

It's simple guys who are posting for months know each other really well now and have created frienships and hierachy's and inner circles, among them, if you you are new it's hard to be accepted by a community and older members, unless you spent a lot of time in it and get to know everyone. As for me i am alone here and new , i don't have anyone trusting me yet, but i never got here to be popular or make people trust or like me.
I don't think it's so complex, or at least it has not been in my own experience. Maycels had it worst of course, but I found easily enough I was engaging in fair conversation, discussion, and general friendly and sympathetic banter, regardless of how new I was. I really don't think there are hierarchies and inner circles, sure, you have the usual degree of trust and liking that comes from being recognizable, and perhaps a few of the more stuck up, elitist of the members really do have those kind of circles, but I am not interested in such people, here or in the outer world. I wouldn't overthink it all too much, or take it too seriously, I suspect a fair bit of the perceived lack of trust is simply imagined.

I’m here for you.

I’m here for you.
I said that, he did't said that....it's confusing the way way you replied , anyway, i want to say i don't judge new membes or old members. I don't care if a user has 20.000 posts or 10. They both deserve to be here if they are incels. You fixed it.

Augustcels make me sick. I kick it old school with the bros. We need to hit up the drive in theaters and malt shops.

Yeah im glad too

Its about post quality but the quality of posters joining after AM has been shit. I mean look at the front page a bunch of greycels making normieshit threads about girls being into them and their tinder matches and another bunch of greycels responding earnestly. Theres a few greycels that are based but most are crap. Tbh just gonna put them on ignore
I thought the mods had tightened the application process after the Minassian attack? Seems to me like it’s gotten looser.

Augustcel normies

It will be septembercels soon. The newest posters are always horrible for a bit, which is why new accounts shouldn't be able to post for 3 days and 10 posts should be needed to post a thread.

Every month the site gets more and more users. And the site is more and more well known. Therefor more shitty posters join every month. Your join date doesnt determine shit.

Ripperoni in peppers OP

Novembercels are known to be the biggest copers, decembercels are not far behind so stop coping
Cope, maycels are the best posters, cope