Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel August is the worst month if you want to go somewhere

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
because is
August
they are free to be somewhere
suicide drives in roads normies in moutian tops shit , beaches full of topless foids everybody drunk and have good time they have money and free time they have social cirlces to be somewhere not alone they fuck they do drugs i hate summer and i hate this month i rly hate it

i rly want to weakp up when september ends :feelsrope:

Summer is the worst, because in it there is a nostalgic foresight of the times gone by: in addition, about these people you see, they should be purged

Zimo napierdalaj

i rly want to weakp up when september ends :feelsrope:
Same I can´t wait for it to be fall with its cool weather, beautiful dark scenery and it´s so nostalgic and it´s calmer.

I agree, this is the most hellish time for me, especially when I hear stories from foids way too good for me about their previous summers. I go through phases of extreme motivation to change/improve myself so I don't need to think of them (MGTOW), but then in the end just get more depressed and LDAR

I hated summer in Ireland. Winter was so much nicer. It doesn't really get cold in Ireland in winter, mostly no less than 30 and often in the 50's (Fahrenheit). The clouds were low, the mist was soft and gentle, it gave a feeling of being enveloped by something good.

Mogs me. It's winter here and I just started class.

i like the weather the nice breeze and the leaves change colour and thats it

August is the month of bad luck here in Brazil. I couldn't tell if this is true or not tbh, every month is of bad luck to me.

summer is objectively the worst, the amount of highschool foid x chad pairs is overwhelming. mere idea of teenage love is enough to make me feel miserable, not to mention seeing it irl.