Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder"

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
It means foids have many different types of Chads to select from.

A creeper is a common hostile mob that silently approaches players and explodes. Due to their distinctive appearance and high potential for killing unwary players as well as damaging the environment and players' constructions, creepers have become one of the icons of Minecraft, both among players and non-players.

Creepers are a major source of gunpowder as well as the only way to obtain most music discs. When struck by lightning, a creeper becomes charged, which amplifies its explosion power and enables mob heads to be obtained.

CHOOSING! CHOOSING!

Picking Big Brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark
tenor.gif

chris hemsworth tinder GIF by lunarpapacy

FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF WE AS MEN COULDNT CHOOSE ANY TYPES OF STACIES WE WOULD WANTS?! WE WOULD HAVE A SURPLUS POPULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALRIGHT, FUCK ZIS SHIT, IM GOING TO GO GET ISEKAI'd INTO SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif

You find yourself waking up in a carriage filled with other people, the atmosphere and visuals seem familiar, like you've seen before, but can vaguely remember. You are instantly reminded that this deja-vu is actually something you've experienced countless times before in a video game when a familiar voice is heard in front of you saying: "Hey you, you're finally awake, you were trying to cross the border, right?"

You look around in your surroundings to confirm that what you're seeing is not someone setting up a prank on you with a VR headset or something. It is real. You were transported into a different dimension which is set in Skyrim, Tamriel exactly the year where the game takes place.

But the question is, what is the first thing you would do after escaping Helgen with Ralof/Hadvar?

tagging the bros???
@Lookscel @Lolimancer @sckicksal345 @schizocel222 @ThoughtfulCel @FamilyGuy1999 @rope2cope

But the question is, what is the first thing you would do after escaping Helgen with Ralof/Hadvar?
Trying to cross the border,damaging the environment and players' constructions, that this deja-vu is actually something.
Look around in your surroundings to confirm that what you're seeing is not someone setting up a prank on you with a VR headset or something. It is real. You were transported into a different dimension which is set in Skyrim, Tamriel exactly the year where the game takes place.

Trying to cross the border,damaging the environment and players' constructions, that this deja-vu is actually something.
Look around in your surroundings to confirm that what you're seeing is not someone setting up a prank on you with a VR headset or something. It is real. You were transported into a different dimension which is set in Skyrim, Tamriel exactly the year where the game takes place.

indeed :blackpill:

- make a water (i guess it would be possible) - thunder magic build to eletrocute everyone, or maybe just fire
- kill as many n*rse terrorists as I can with my imperial friends
- purge the world out of elv*n culture because they are bloodlust arrogant scum
that`s it, i wouldnt be an incel because i would just do like grog the caveman and steal a female elf during a campaign to make a subservient wife, after that i would die of good old age and g-d would congratulate me for getting rid of the children of the deceiver himself, the knife ears
all the remaining elves would be imperium`d out of existence and then utopia

- make a water (i guess it would be possible) - thunder magic build to eletrocute everyone, or maybe just fire
- kill as many n*rse terrorists as I can with my imperial friends
- purge the world out of elv*n culture because they are bloodlust arrogant scum
that`s it, i wouldnt be an incel because i would just do like grog the caveman and steal a female elf during a campaign to make a subservient wife, after that i would die of good old age and g-d would congratulate me for getting rid of the children of the deceiver himself, the knife ears
all the remaining elves would be imperium`d out of existence and then utopia
you still need to learn how to properly fight with a sword though, as real life combat mechanics are used in the skyrim world even though it used to be a video game you played.

gonna take a while.

you scared me a little with the jumpscare man, dont do this again :feelswhat:

subjective is subjective

i thought it was funni. sowwy... :owo:
this "cute talk" makes me think you're a foid, a foid never talked to me like this so it makes me sad knowing that foids will never talk to me like this and be truly empathetic :fuk:

cope then why do foids go after chads :bluepill:

subjective is the subjectively experienced subjective reality abounding with subjectivity that is subjectivized by the subjectivity inner thou

You got me with the screamer ngl

Af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10