Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive slav main characters in movies are basically never portrayed by slav actors.

Thaway

Thaway

Captain
★★
In enemy at the gates, the russian sniper is played by jude law.

The russian Ivan drago in rocky is played by dolph lundgren, a swedish chad.

The witcher (who is supposed to be some kinda fantasy polak obviously) is played by Henry Cavill and is gonna be played by Chris Hemsworth in the future.

Viggo Mortensen a danish chad, plays the russian mobster in eastern promises.

The russian antagonist in John Wick is played by some scandi actor as well.

And there are many examples more...

I guess my point is that they don't even try to use actors with a slav phenotype, there obviously are male american actors with slav heritage that would actually fit the look but they never use them even in movies where the main character is supposed to be a slav.

Now, soyboys might say stuff like : "B-but it's acting bro. Don't you understand that everyone can play any role bla bla bla..."
But the truth is simply that slavs don't look attractive (besides the ones with foreign ancestry) and looks are everything. No one wants to see or sympathises with a round headed weak chinned, pale balding gollum looking guy.

Lord Of The Rings GIF by Maudit

Yeah, slav main character never played by slav, they all played by attractive people from different countries.

:reeeeee:
Disgusting Slavs stfu

This is why I don't watch movies. They had Christian Bale play Moses ffs.

Watching too much TV and movies rots your brain. People judge reality by the standard of fake shit. I can tell who watches TV by how they behave.

Anime also rots your brain, but in a different direction. It makes no pretense of being realistic. Girls have cute voices and there are wholesome moments that don't happen in real life :feelscomfy:

This is true. Slavs are extremely ugly.

Yep, we are ugly. Generally if you want to find some gf in our countries, then even if you are HTN you would have much bigger chance if you pretend that you are from some other country, preferably from the West

Slavs are super ugly. Even ricecels mog them.

This except all the American guys are immigrants from Northern Europe.

Slav phenotype has to be the absolute worst phenotype for men. Polish guys are like NW2 by default and the amount of recessed or squashed features so high with that pheno. Because of this, even having marginal BF% when slavic makes you bloated and boneless if you had any to begin with.
I think I see more attractive Asian men than attractive slavic men.

It is what it is, and what it is is brutal:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

I
Slav phenotype has to be the absolute worst phenotype for men. Polish guys are like NW2 by default and the amount of recessed or squashed features so high with that pheno. Because of this, even having marginal BF% when slavic makes you bloated and boneless if you had any to begin with.
There are good looking slavic man, it depends on your region and add mixture. If you are a European looking slav then no problem, if you are mixed and look mongolic or turkic, bad luck.

Yeah and the phenotype looks great on women. To get the right genetic mixture to be a good looking MALE is much more unlikely, the beauty standards for men a lot more narrow.

I hate being slav so fucking much

I

There are good looking slavic man, it depends on your region and add mixture. If you are a European looking slav then no problem, if you are mixed and look mongolic or turkic, bad luck.
Yeah they are good looking because, like you said, they are basically not slavs. Slavs have specific racial types and genes.

Shaved head and Adidas tracksuit is enough for hollywood

Yeah and the phenotype looks great on women. To get the right genetic mixture to be a good looking MALE is much more unlikely, the beauty standards for men a lot more narrow.
This is similar to what I was discussing before w.r.t. SEAs. The phenotype sucks on men but is good on women, which when combined with a lack of mateguarding and shit economies leads to getting cucked. Nonetheless, I feel at least South Slavs are immune to this due to height mogging (they are the Polynesians of Slavs) even the Dutch despite much poorer nutrition:

^ Also the Dutch average height in that table is self-reported but south Slavs is measured. So Dutch are manlets compared to south Slavs.

Jfl I didn't know there were so many slavcels on here.

Add to that terrible facial hair genetics.

This is similar to what I was discussing before w.r.t. SEAs. The phenotype sucks on men but is good on women, which when combined with a lack of mateguarding and shit economies leads to getting cucked. Nonetheless, I feel at least South Slavs are immune to this due to height mogging (they are the Polynesians of Slavs) even the Dutch despite much poorer nutrition:

View attachment 1081501
^ Also the Dutch average height in that table is self-reported but south Slavs is measured. So Dutch are manlets compared to south Slavs.
So called south slavs are hardly slavic at all. They are dinarid people that somehow ended up speaking slav languages.

184/185 is average in all of north western europe EZ. Excluding the shitskin non-native invaders of course.

Featureless face with facial fat + round skull is a death sentence for Men, to be decent looking as a slav you need to have a non-round skull and lack facial fat.

muh at least our women are hot :soy:
come taste our women, you wont regret it :soy:
slav women the most beautiful women in the world :soy:

In enemy at the gates, the russian sniper is played by jude law.

The russian Ivan drago in rocky is played by dolph lundgren, a swedish chad.

The witcher (who is supposed to be some kinda fantasy polak obviously) is played by Henry Cavill and is gonna be played by Chris Hemsworth in the future.

Viggo Mortensen a danish chad, plays the russian mobster in eastern promises.

The russian antagonist in John Wick is played by some scandi actor as well.

And there are many examples more...

I guess my point is that they don't even try to use actors with a slav phenotype, there obviously are male american actors with slav heritage that would actually fit the look but they never use them even in movies where the main character is supposed to be a slav.

Now, soyboys might say stuff like : "B-but it's acting bro. Don't you understand that everyone can play any role bla bla bla..."
But the truth is simply that slavs don't look attractive (besides the ones with foreign ancestry) and looks are everything. No one wants to see or sympathises with a round headed weak chinned, pale balding gollum looking guy.
thats because slavs are disgusting males

its over for us slavs

to be decent looking as a slav you need to have a non-round skull and lack facial fat.
In other words, to be decent looking as a slav you have to not look like a slav.

It's like saying, to be decent looking as an australian aborigine you need to have a small nose and blue eyes.

Just warmaxx and rape foids like you did in WW2 for German foids?
If I go there now they will never let me out of there again I will stuck in slavland russia forever and wont be able to seamaxx

and JFL if you think thell let you rapemaxx there its mongolsonly if you are a ugly autistcel theyll just make you do shit jobs like dig trench and shit

In other words, to be decent looking as a slav you have to not look like a slav.

It's like saying, to be decent looking as an australian aborigine you need to have a small nose and blue eyes.
Well i heard that EE is a mix of different ethnic groups so that there is no slavic ethnic group but when people think of a slavic men they think of balding ugly ogres

These men are supposedly the same ethnic group but they look differently
Images 94

Images 96

Z29626493QTomasz Lis

Stoch Kamil 700

Images 92

Download 98

there are robust slav phenos like corded, west baltid too

View attachment 1081501
South Slavs are dinarid phenotype so that's why they are tall

and let's be fair czechs and poles are quite tall too even if there are subhuman infantile pheno known as gorid who is short for european standards

worst slav phenos are by far either hohols or us poles cause we got most roundish faces ( obviously not all myself im quite robust ) coupled with sometimes EVEN infantile features ( which in norway or bosnia practically don't appear )

still there a lot decent amount of moggers here, problem is what @prajeet88 said we don't mateguard many say that curry women are ugly...that's not true, pussy is pussy but curries wouldn't allow cucking like this while south east asians and slavs even promote

@Mecoja
@Ron.Belgrade
@Angry_runt
@SocialzERo
@PolskiKartofel
@slavcel11

@DarkStarDown

Last edited:
worst slav phenos are by far either hohols or us poles cause we got most roundish faces ( obviously not all myself im quite robust ) coupled with sometimes EVEN infantile features ( which in norway or bosnia practically don't appear )

still there a lot decent amount of moggers here, problem is what @prajeet88 said we don't mateguard many say that curry women are ugly...that's not true, pussy is pussy but curries would allow cucking like this while south east asians and slavs even promote

@Mecoja
@Ron.Belgrade
@Angry_runt
@SocialzERo
@PolskiKartofel
@slavcel11

@DarkStarDown
In western movies slavs are seen as bad guys, left over from communism hate.. Russians are the bad guys in western movies since 50s probably

still there a lot decent amount of moggers here, problem is what @prajeet88 said we don't mateguard many say that curry women are ugly...that's not true, pussy is pussy but curries would allow cucking like this while south east asians and slavs even promote

@Mecoja
@Ron.Belgrade
@Angry_runt
@SocialzERo
@PolskiKartofel
@slavcel11

@DarkStarDown
Images 94

Images 95

Even non-overweight Slavic men often have round faces
Looks like an overgrown infant.
About J. Kaczyński

Btw

And conversion to Chadlite

still there a lot decent amount of moggers here, problem is what @ P @prajeet88 said we don't mateguard many say that curry women are ugly...that's not true, pussy is pussy but curries would allow cucking like this while south east asians and slavs even promote
slav foids are the only foids in the world who believe they are kweens and their men (slavs) are uggos. Black/pajeet/curry/arab foids don't do this. Maybe this is different with some phenotypes of asians, undeniably they're still asians and don't view themselves as some different stock compared to their men. It's slav foids who think they and their men are almost different species.

Last edited:
Well i heard that EE is a mix of different ethnic groups so that there is no slavic ethnic group
You heard wrong. There is a slavic ethnic group with very distinct slavic phenotype. The second guy in your line up is 100 percent slav pheno.

Last edited:
czechs and poles are quite tall too
They are still smaller than most people west and north of them. They are somewhere in the middle. I'd say there are quite a few that have decent build but the baby faces and weird proportions kinda make it look bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back