Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Attractive people should be sent to concentration camps, mutilated and experimented on

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
we need to put them in concentration camps and then have doctors do experiments on them. we need to mutilate their faces into the ugliest faces possible and then beat the fuckin shit out of them and throw them on the streets and watch them get laughed at by everyone so they can pay for surpassing us in life. then we'll have a group of ugly people beat the fuckin shit out of them. we also must sterilize them so they cannot produce children and mutilate their skin to make it look wrinkly and ugly.

i fucking hate attractive people and i hope they all die. i might even say that i hate them as much as i hate people who attack or molest 5 year old little kids.

they mog me hard :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. We need looks based communist revolution

based. i agree

i might even say that i hate them as much as i hate people who attack or molest 5 year old little kids.
chomos never harmed me

attractive people did. so i hate them more

That doesn't change the root issue: it will just change what's "attractive" or not.
The issue is how people who are considered attractive are treated Waaaaaaay differently from the rest of us.

Oh man, you have no idea how much I’d hurt them so. I’d keep them alive for weeks upon weeks.

Worse than that is when they surpass you physically, mentally and spiritually.
Can't believe most brainlets are incels.

College is treating you well I see.

I hate the majority of the privileged.

we need to put them in concentration camps and then have doctors do experiments on them. we need to mutilate their faces into the ugliest faces possible and then beat the fuckin shit out of them and throw them on the streets and watch them get laughed at by everyone so they can pay for surpassing us in life. then we'll have a group of ugly people beat the fuckin shit out of them. we also must sterilize them so they cannot produce children and mutilate their skin to make it look wrinkly and ugly.

i fucking hate attractive people and i hope they all die. i might even say that i hate them as much as i hate people who attack or molest 5 year old little kids.
I would be happy to have them just confined to brothels for life, especially Stacies, naturally.

we must use the chads as our lab rats :bigbrain:

For being born Chad?

The sheer RNG and Unfairness of this World is becoming more and more sickening

Extremely fucking based, once all attractive and even normal looking people are permanently facially disfigured by incels, it’s we incels who will be considered attractive because even if we are 2 or 3/10 in looks, we will look better than all normies, chads, Becky’s and Stacie’s who have been reduced to 0/10, so by comparison to them we will be considered attractive cos attractiveness is relative.

Sex havers should be thrown into a lion's den (in Timon & Pumbaa).

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Forget that they should just be rounded up, the foids raped by incels and males shot in the head :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Forget that they should just be rounded up, the foids raped by incels and males shot in the head :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
The foids should be raped then murdered (in Wolfenstein 3D). We don't want them to be breeding.

Extremely fucking based, once all attractive and even normal looking people are permanently facially disfigured by incels, it’s we incels who will be considered attractive because even if we are 2 or 3/10 in looks, we will look better than all normies, chads, Becky’s and Stacie’s who have been reduced to 0/10, so by comparison to them we will be considered attractive cos attractiveness is relative.
GENIUS IQ