Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 'Attractive' jihadists used as 'eye candy to recruit British girls into extremist groups'

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Khadijah Dare and her husband, Abu Bakr, in a Channel 4 documentary

“Attractive” jihadists are used to radicalise British girls, a former female extremist has claimed.

Ayesha*, a woman in her 20s from the Midlands, was one of many so-called “bedroom radicals” who was approached by a recruiter online before the rise of Isis

She told BBC Newsnight that a man contacted her when she was aged 16 or 17 years old on Facebook with a message telling her she was “very attractive”. His message added: "Now's the time to cover that beauty because you're so precious."

"It was glamorous in the sense it was like 'oh wow, I can get someone who practises the same religion as me, who's not necessarily from my ethnicity and that's exciting'."

She described recognising fighters on Facebook posts who had died.

"It was like, get with him before he dies. And then when he dies as a martyr you'll join him in heaven."

She was also encouraged to believe that British women were "disgusting" and "like men".

Isis has been particularly successful in using the internet to recruit women and young girls, with at least 22 travelling to join the extremist group in Syria in 2014.

Three young British girls from London recently fled the UK to Istanbul and are believed to have then travelled to Syria, where Isis has its defacto capital.

Militants have provided detailed instructions on how to travel to areas under its self-declared ‘caliphate’ without detection.

The group regularly disseminates propaganda across social media accounts through its various media arms, including guides for women on how to be good jihadi brides.

Ayesha said she was taught to see the UK as a "kuffar [non-Muslim] nation" that had killed many Muslims and was "our enemy".

"You don't trust the state, you don't trust the police, you don't send your children to state schools,” she said.

The extremists she associated with would have idolised the British fighter ‘Jihadi John’, who was recently unmasked in reports as Mohammed Emwazi, and considered him a role model, Ayesha added.

Women literally are mindless sheep

The absolute state of religioncopers :feelskek:

:blackpill: these foids do this ONLY to get their holes filled with terrorist chaddams dong.

Make no mistake, the :blackpill: doesn't lie

[UWSL]Vinny Mac[/UWSL][UWSL]if Brad Pitt was nervous with no boundaries and asked permission for everything then a confident Jack Black would rinse him.[/UWSL]
Dark triad deniers on sui watch
try having an underbite and low FWHR and being dark triad, you'll be viewed as a psycho joke FREAK.

Wow, these real terrorists who torture people to death and dismember them alive to post on the internet for the whole world to see and use as propaganda get girls, but we are supposed to work on our shitty personalities to even have the chance to look at someone without being thrown in jail for harassment. Fucking :feelstastyman::lul:

thought they'd be white,
but just chadams

Giga chaddam slaying british holes between rests from slaying Shias and Assad's forces.

JFL

Women literally are mindless sheep

Seriously how retarded do you have to be to fall for it. All you need is one good looking dude and they'll do anything. Well, not like Simps are that much better, but they're barely even human as well.

Wow, these real terrorists who torture people to death and dismember them alive to post on the internet for the whole world to see and use as propaganda get girls, but we are supposed to work on our shitty personalities to even have the chance to look at someone without being thrown in jail for harassment. Fucking :feelstastyman::lul:

They would kill for Chad, they would kill themselves for Chad.

ISIS wouldn't success if it was ruled by incel sub humans
Many ISIS leaders were chaddams

Oh, you're an adult who's never had sex? I'm calling the police.
Oh, you're a terrorist who cut off people's heads and beat women? It's ok, you have a good looking face.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Only cunts can be this stupid, I swear. :feelsdevil:

"He's cute and handsome, I'm ready to strap on a suicide vest now.":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

retard beyond retards :feelstastyman:
No point arguing with religoncopers
You're literally a dying species
Soon enough all nations will be secular and soon after that comes mandatory militant state-enforced atheism

Oh, you're an adult who's never had sex? I'm calling the police.
Oh, you're a terrorist who cut off people's heads and beat women? It's ok, you have a good looking face.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelsclown:

No point arguing with religoncopers
You're literally a dying species
Soon enough all nations will be secular and soon after that comes mandatory militant state-enforced atheism
lol no atheists and irreligious tards have sub-replacement birth rates. sorry we wont ever live in your pozzed reddit-tier religion-free utopia

lol no atheists and irreligious tards have sub-replacement birth rates. sorry we wont ever live in your pozzed reddit-tier religion-free utopia
And despite that our numbers are growing :lul::lul:
Your own children have turned their backs on you and have essentially told you to fuck off, this trend will continue into the future and religoncopers can't do fuck all about it :feelskek:

Btw I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because I don't know whether atheists do actually have sub-replacement birth rates or not

islam is cucked af. only chad getz the women like in any other part of the world
sand niggerz are major coperz :feelskek:
And they never attack the jews, which they claim to hate and just invade and terrorize Europe, which is exactly what the jews want:feelsUnreal:

And despite that our numbers are growing :lul::lul:
Your own children have turned their backs on you and have essentially told you to fuck off, this trend will continue into the future and religoncopers can't do fuck all about it :feelskek:

Btw I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because I don't know whether atheists do actually have sub-replacement birth rates or not
not sure why youre so proud considering atheism and irreligion goes hand in hand with feminism and other libshit globohomo ideas :feelsUgh:
either you are low iq :feelstastyman: or irrationaly hate religion so much youre willing to make it worse for incels :feelssus:
anyways, heres stats for the USA
160a
H6HHJUXA2A3H5PWYKGPXW5ECYE

not sure why youre so proud considering atheism and irreligion goes hand in hand with feminism and other libshit globohomo ideas :feelsUgh:
LMFAO quite the opposite actually
Anyways you kept repeating your previous point, the atheist population is growing and will keep growing.

Anything for a chad, for a chad, for a chad.
Remember chads are often used to lure young girls into human trafficking. Who now thinks with their genitals?

yes, because these people are less pozzed than the taliban or catholic church :feelsseriously:
View attachment 547055View attachment 547056View attachment 547057
Who created the taliban? these people's tax money.
Historically speaking, the Islamists have been nothing but pawns and henchmen for western liberalism. Look at the radical Uyghurs now and how vehemently the west tries to defend them lol. You have always been allies with terrorist states such as Saudi Arabia and so on. ISIS received funding and weopons from you.

Your true allies ARE the religious extremists.

Last edited:
You know, some men tend to lose their head over attractive women,
But i have yet to see the one dumb enough to do it literally :ahegao:

It's just the same as always when the grooming gangs would lure very young teenagers and even some kids to be groomed and sold for sex. World is fucked.

Brilliant tactic to recruit young prime fresh breeder whores TBH