Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Attractive Introvert vs Unattractive Introvert

Atleast i am a low inhib sperg

I remember watching this before. Very brutal
And even though its just an animation, it reflects the reality of gen z women. If you are good-looking, attractive, handsome, or cute, then women will become infatuated with you. They will literally walk up to you and ask for your number and ask you for a date. However, if your physical appearance is not impressive then women will not want to interact with you. I have seen this firsthand at college, work, and other public places.

Ignorant and uneducated bluepillers will still deny these truths by saying, "just be confident, bro'" "just be yourself" "its all about personality" "just be a nice guy". Lmfao. Women, normies, lurkers, bluepillers, and soyciety are blind to reality.

Literally. "Your fault you're so ugly bro"
He also wrote this really shitty quote at the end of one of his videos. I can't quote it actually. To paraphrase, it was something like "Work hard now, because you wont have to when you're old", like WTH??? Goyim of the month. Work hard FOR NOTHING now and FOR NOTHING later.
Fucking hell, it's a crime to just want to be in this garbage planet, am I right fellas?

To foids, attractive and introvert is "mysterious" and unattractive and extrovert is creep. unattractive and introvert is also creep.

He also wrote this really shitty quote at the end of one of his videos. I can't quote it actually. To paraphrase, it was something like "Work hard now, because you wont have to when you're old", like WTH??? Goyim of the month. Work hard FOR NOTHING now and FOR NOTHING later.
Fucking hell, it's a crime to just want to be in this garbage planet, am I right fellas?
Hahahah

Damn he's actually said that? I can't understand how so many men follow him. Why do they want to follow a man who literally tells them to waste their lives working their ass of?

Damn he's actually said that? I can't understand how so many men follow him. Why do they want to follow a man who literally tells them to waste their lives working their ass of?
Here it is
Screenshot 20230822 052305 YouTube

It's just so ugh.
Heres the video so you know I'm not bsing

View: https://youtu.be/R3MnE4wfsFk?si=labUhesnL4K7d734

It's right at the end of the video. What a clown.

Women just want what they perceive as superior males to protect and do everything for them