Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attractive guys my age infuriate me

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
I hate seeing them flexing thier genetic wealth all the time and it's all factors that 99% of the population can't control and it's fucking stupid that they've created a competition just by existing. I sometimes overly analyze thier faces to see what exactly makes them so attractive but it's usually just eye color and race, you know, both are things which are out of your control. They're really hot as fuck and they know it and it sucks seeing them live life on easy mode.

As an incel , you have to avoid attractive man like the plague , it’s for your mental health.

Think of it like that :
You are starving and stuck in a room with someone with unlimited amount of food and for some reasons , he will never give some to you , you can’t steal it , you can’t ask him.

You will get batshit crazy , frustrated ,jealous and mad as hell

I hate seeing them flexing thier genetic wealth all the time
Yeah you've reminded me of this cunt of a friend I had way back: lottery looks I called them then, while the foids fawned over him and gave me those dirty looks they like to give subhumans. Pre-blackpill, this.

Yeah you've reminded me of this cunt of a friend I had way back: lottery looks I called them then, while the foids fawned over him and gave me those dirty looks they like to give subhumans. Pre-blackpill, this.
You should've done something to leave him permanently disfigured. reminds me of that tale from edo japanese folklore where a samurai cuts up the face of a beauty queen as punishment for adultery so no one ever finds her beautiful again

Can someone post the experiment of two monkey in cage :

- one is given fruit for a task

-The other a piece of cucumber for the same task

At the end the monkey given the cucumber becomes extremely violent , and rebellious when he understands the unfairness :feelskek:

That’s sum up you post

You should've done something to leave him permanently disfigured. reminds me of that tale from edo japanese folklore where a samurai cuts up the face of a beauty queen as punishment for adultery so no one ever finds her beautiful again
One funny thing he did was shave his head for the first time and he had really quite a subhuman skull underneath his hair. But then he just let it grow out again. I hope he's bald now.

You are starving and stuck in a room with someone with unlimited amount of food and for some reasons , he will never give some to you , you can’t steal it , you can’t ask him.

You will get batshit crazy , frustrated ,jealous and mad as hell
This

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back