Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attractive foid decides to be euthanized because of "depression"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
28 year old Dutch foid, who is hot enough to live life on tutorial mode, and lives in an EU country known for its good standard of living, decides to end her life because of "muh depression"

View: https://twitter.com/Morbidful/status/1775978532528595357

This article has a comment:

She once aspired to be a psychiatrist, but now she appears to have given up.

I aspired for things. I did finish college but my career path didn't pan out exactly how I would have liked. Add to that my disgusting appearance. Add to that the desert that is called my dating life. Yet here I am.

Whites killing their own bloodline is hilarious :feelskek:

Why do you care she's attractive or not? Does it make a difference?

I'm probing a bit deeper than I comfortably can with my current state of knowledge but maybe some people need to die like that to feel vindicated and seen.

attrative.... brain dead

Someone should ask her for pussy before she ragequits tutorial mode

There's no way she's actually depressed. If any one of these "depressed" foids lived our lives, they would have roped years ago.

And it's only when *these* people declare they're suicidal, does anyone give a shit. One of *us* says it or does it, they think it's funny!

Euthanasia is disgusting & immoral.

There's no way she's actually depressed. If any one of these "depressed" foids lived our lives, they would have roped years ago.

And it's only when *these* people declare they're suicidal, does anyone give a shit. One of *us* says it or does it, they think it's funny!
This. And that is what makes it so brutal, the fact that no one cares; foids never have that problem. They can never sink as low as us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back