Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Attractive Asian male actors getting BTFO'd.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Its getting out of hand.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Even if you look good as a ricecel it's still over

Wonder how many ricecels populate that subreddit.

I wonder how this will change when China owns Hollywood.

I wonder how this will change when China owns Hollywood.

china runs their own hollywood in china. yet when the noodlewhores leave china and come to the west, first thing they do is jump on a hairy white dick.

this brainwashing will not help ricecels. it's biology.

even with this pro asian male brainwashing in china, japan, korea.... a white man can slay there. why?

china runs their own hollywood in china. yet when the noodlewhores leave china and come to the west, first thing they do is jump on a hairy white dick.

this brainwashing will not help ricecels. it's biology.

even with this pro asian male brainwashing in china, japan, korea.... a white man can slay there. why?

I'm talking about actual Hollywood not China's own film industry. And noodlewhores jumping on white cock is not what we're talking about here. We're talking about Hollywood's refusal to hire Asian actors if they're taller than White actors.

I hate when there's 2 males and 1 female main characters in films. That means one Chad, one Stacy and one loser friend of Chad. It's obviously made for foids so they can't rub their cunts on how Chad get everything and second one get's nothing.

"White" Hollywood. JFL. It's the Jews. But of course you can't talk about (((them))) on a cucked site like Reddit.

Be [LifeFuel] if Asians started becoming anti-Semitic tbh.

All incels should commit suicide at the same time to raise global awareness

There is no asian taller than white men anyway :feelshaha:

BWzH7FTCMAALcPG

Bzb8NbuCAAAe4op

n
Lots of east asian kids are tall these days, not exactly rare to come across some teens 6ft tall these days.
I get heightmogged by old dudes on their 50s, wearing sandals. It's crazy they're like 6'1 tall.

I go travel by the metro everyday, so it's a pretty good sample size, i guess.

n
Lots of east asian kids are tall these days, not exactly rare to come across some teens 6ft tall these days.
I get heightmogged by old dudes on their 50s, wearing sandals. It's crazy they're like 6'1 tall.

I go travel by the metro everyday, so it's a pretty good sample size, i guess.
Really? Where are you living?