Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ATTN: the three members who read my posts....Is this a HighQ observation?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
I was thinking about guys with beards with all the soyboy threads and such. And then I thought about the #metoo social justice warrior movement. And then I thought about this picture...which is of a non-Allies soldier standing at an Allies soldier's grave. I mean good God look at that jawline #dreamy #muhChad.

So muh theory is that beards on men are basically burkas for the face or whatever you call those things muslim women wear...but on a man. The reason beards are popular in this #metoo environment is because it doesnt make the man look more Masculine (unless of course he looks like Tom Brady or dude in the picture) but rather EMASCULATES men. making them look less threatening to the feeeeamyale since their jawline and testosterone-dependent features are obscured.

I seriously can't remember ever seeing so many guys with beards as I do now. of course Chad with a beard looks good but soyboys not so much.

grave_of_soldier_luftwaffe_1.jpg

VS. This type of faggot...

TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg

So thouights??? Are beards just an effect of the SJW movement? Obvs some guys are just too lazy to shave or too ugly to show their jawline off or whatever.

Thoughts?

Japanese girls like clean shaven men so I am always clean shaven.

HappyLust

Compost IQ, men grow beards only after puberty, numales with shit jaws from mouthbreathing grow beards to hide their joke lower thirds, Chad looks good with or without a beard, and women with facial hair used to be sent to circuses if it was bad enough to look like a mans'. Facial hair is masculine, you just think it's unmasculine because soyboys have stolen it in the 2010s.

Japanese girls like clean shaven men so I am always clean shaven.

View attachment 48058

Every thing in Asia is upside fucking down from the West!!!

nah son, japs used to the be the baddest of the bad...ninjas, samurai, martial arts...they used to look like this...

Toshiro-Mifune.jpg

Lucky for you though them feeeaemyales now want this...

fa1b7ce66c051fd2817eec9e49ec7b6559f49051_hq.gif

Last edited:
Hipsters ruin beards by trying to looked rugged and manly.

Facial hair is masculine, you just think it's unmasculine because soyboys have stolen it in the 2010s.

Considered btw but compare ...also note that google preselects for better looking chads with beards not the typcial uggo that has a beard....to me they look very similar.

muslim-woman-black-dress-against-260nw-475084849.jpg

shutterstock_449990041.jpg

Compost IQ, men grow beards only after puberty, numales with shit jaws from mouthbreathing grow beards to hide their joke lower thirds, Chad looks good with or without a beard, and women with facial hair used to be sent to circuses if it was bad enough to look like a mans'. Facial hair is masculine, you just think it's unmasculine because soyboys have stolen it in the 2010s.
Yes I’ve seen this a lot, almost every man I’ve seen with a beard has a terrible lower third IQ, hence why so many guys in the army hate not having beards. They get mad because they can’t hide their shit lower 3rds. I see it online a lot too, there’s this basketball player who has a beard and he literally looks like an alien without it. Beards in the West are like makeup for men. Women say they like beards but they don’t actually like beards, they like what the beard does for the lower 3rd

Transcendent IQ

Beards in the West are like makeup for men. Women say they like beards but they don’t actually like beards, they like what the beard does for the lower 3rd

Yes. Make up for men duly noted. However also a way to to hide testosterone laden features that may suggest aggressiveness which is directly correlated to the current enviroment politically, soically, financially and so on.

I mean if the guy below "mad men" was your boss...do you think he would let you leave work to go protest muh equal pay for lesser work (that is now the norm) or would the female just forget about the protest and just fuck him for his looks.

mad-men-season-7.jpg

vs. hamm with a beard (who would probably sew you make a pink hat to wear to the protest)

MV5BMTYxNjkyNDIyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODM5NzM2NDM@._V1_SY1000_CR0014491000_AL_.jpg

Cliffs:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
" here rests
an unknown English lieutenant
killed in action in aerial combat"

damn look at this boy. the picture gave me massive feels.

beards are the natural state of men. how could it ever be anti-masculine? u mad because you can't grow one?

I was thinking about guys with beards with all the soyboy threads and such. And then I thought about the #metoo social justice warrior movement. And then I thought about this picture...which is of a non-Allies soldier standing at an Allies soldier's grave. I mean good God look at that jawline #dreamy #muhChad.

So muh theory is that beards on men are basically burkas for the face or whatever you call those things muslim women wear...but on a man. The reason beards are popular in this #metoo environment is because it doesnt make the man look more Masculine (unless of course he looks like Tom Brady or dude in the picture) but rather EMASCULATES men. making them look less threatening to the feeeeamyale since their jawline and testosterone-dependent features are obscured.

I seriously can't remember ever seeing so many guys with beards as I do now. of course Chad with a beard looks good but soyboys not so much.

grave_of_soldier_luftwaffe_1.jpg

VS. This type of faggot...

TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg

So thouights??? Are beards just an effect of the SJW movement? Obvs some guys are just too lazy to shave or too ugly to show their jawline off or whatever.

Thoughts?
Beards serve as a way for men to cover up their undesirable features and enhance their lower third.
Ofc, they do not work if you are fat/feminine/non-threatening.

They also need to be groomed and shaped well to provide desired results. You can give the illusion of a strong chin by growing out a beard and shaping it in a way that it resembles a beard that grows on a strong chin.

Soyboys are extremely stupid and think just having a beard is enough to manifest their masculinity.

i shave because i rather not see chewbacca down there if i want to masturbate. i also dont want to look like a neckbeard so i shave my facial hair too.

Then do soyboys look better with beards or without them?

Maybe 7-9/10 men will sometimes have a beard but 10/10 gigachad will basically NEVER have a beard so I would agree

beards are the natural state of men. how could it ever be anti-masculine? u mad because you can't grow one?

No kid...this is the natural state....maybe some "i dont give a fuck" stubble but not a beard for sure.

tom-brady-2e18addedccd1077.jpg

Meh, I'm trying to caninemaxx. Not shaving for the month

No kid...this is the natural state....maybe some "i dont give a fuck" stubble but not a beard for sure.

you should pick up a dictionary and look up "natural"

Then do soyboys look better with beards or without them?

The question is do soyboys look less threatening with beards or without them??*

* actually a trick question because they typically look like shit either way but this is the type of feeeaewmayle that they date so I am going to say less.

636147340283870300181617509_getty_democratic-presidential-nominee-hillary-clinton-holds-election-night-event-in-new-york-cit_2-e1478669918579.jpg

you should pick up a dictionary and look up "natural"

NO...the natural state of confident man in his masculinity up in twenty eighteen. show off his jawline not hide it.

ewww face pubes

ewww face pubes

Pay atttentiocen bobyos....

Recently, there is this beard thing going on. Guys let their beards grow like crazy. The hot guys, who actually do look good with a beard, that we see all over are to blame. However, please stop thinking that every single man would look good, masculine and attractive with a beard. It is not everybody's thing to pull off.

https://onedio.co/content/28-men-proving-beards-are-not-so-sexy-always-10825

When we think about beards, this guy comes to mind first.

603c2ef8c80b6ea51128cfeb2c91ed70.jpg

The 80% of beards that we see in real life (not Internet) however, look like this:

s-1429b345599cf6a7d27e07f3ecaf1e316b5ccb1d.jpg

Cliffs: TOLD......YA............SO........LOL.

BTW: note the "80%"....80/20 rule applies to beards as well as height, income, etc.

Last edited:
Most soyboy faggots grow beards because they know their chin and jaw are fucked.

Tell that to this guy

I don't have the study rn but I remember reading that men with beards are seen as less trustworthy so I doubt numales get it to look less threatening to foids. I'd say it's because they are emasculated regularly/in a heavily female environment and subconsciously want to look more masculine in response. Just like how when medieval women started getting into more political positions because of the black death so they became more hyper feminine in response because they were being placed in a heavily male environment. I think most humans subconsciously try to "look their part" so to speak so when they spend a lot of time with the opposite sex they want to look as much like their birth sex as possible to balance out having to act like the opposite sex to fit in.

@Incellectual

Nice rebuttal.

Also...username checks out.

@Incellectual

Nice rebuttal.

Also...username checks out.
lmao thanks. I always wonder if my username makes me look like an arrogant dumb ass tbh

lmao thanks. I always wonder if my username makes me look like an arrogant dumb ass tbh

Nah...your name is fine.

I did consider your position as men with beards are often portrayed as rebels (or on the contrary paternal figures). But my question was why now? Why in the #metoo non-binary gender SJW era? Wouldn't beards always be prevalent if men only wished to look more masculine (note: employers are more lax on beards than they used to be as well)?

My deciding variable was...microexpressions. It is harder for a feeemayle to read anger or disgust or any male expression that could be considered threatening on a numale with beard.

In truth it probably is a bit of your view, a bit of my view, laziness and just the general zeitgeist that sometimes happens for no discernible reason (you often see this in fashion...styles become hot for no identifiable cause).

Nah...your name is fine.

I did consider your position as men with beards are often portrayed as rebels (or on the contrary paternal figures). But my question was why now? Why in the #metoo non-binary gender SJW era? Wouldn't beards always be prevalent if men only wished to look more masculine (note: employers are more lax on beards than they used to be as well)?

My deciding variable was...microexpressions. It is harder for a feeemayle to read anger or disgust or any male expression that could be considered threatening on a numale with beard.

In truth it probably is a bit of your view, a bit of my view, laziness and just the general zeitgeist that sometimes happens for no discernible reason (you often see this in fashion...styles become hot for no identifiable cause).
you're right it's probably a mix of both of our views as well as more since this is a complicated concept

Just saw this pic and it reminded me of muh thread. He has basically emasculated/desexualized himself to look as harmless a 1 year old baby and women still probably don't care enough to give him the time of day.

I mean JFL at this guy wearing his FACE BURKA (aka beard) and his RESIST shirt. He is literally radiating "please give me some pussy! I will do anything you ask.... just to sniff a feeamayle!!" Srs...how many times do you think he has tried the "Don't you hate Trump?" when talking to feeeaamyale hoping to impress her with his knowledge of muh progressive views & muh feminism.

4803056-6243935-image-a-28_1538763183514.jpg

Hipsters look effeminate when they're wearing beards but tough, blue collar-type men look fine with one. I don't think a beard makes you look better or worse: if you're a soyboy cuck you'll look like one whether or not you have a beard, and if you're chad you'll be chad ragardless of your facial hair.

I still shave (sometimes), originally when I was trying to looksmaxx I went for the slick clean cut Don Draper look and after I went blackpill and totally lost all hope I'm still doing the same thing except with much less effort. So now I'm like a rumpled, stubbly, stained version of that.

Feminists say that men who like shaved women have pedo desires.

What does that make women who date men without beards? That’s hair that signifies sexual maturity.

Except you’re forgetting that a beard IS a high testosterone dimorphic feature..

I think it’s just when you pair up a patchy beard with a trendy norwooding haircut and glasses and stupid facial expression you get a cuck soyboy..

Not all men look better with a beard.. it can save some guys from inceldom though.

Besides, a long beard mogs the gay heavy stubble that soyboys call a beard.