Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ATTN Autistcels: Tweetmaxxing is a way out!

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
20534850-7643991-image-a-27_1572759395847.jpg

• A mother's tweet about her autistic son being lonely and asking if 'someone would like' him provoked a heartwarming response online
  • David Bloch, 21, had been nonverbal for most of his life and is home-schooled
  • But on Wednesday he asked his mom Kerry a question for the first time which was 'Would someone like me?'
  • She later tweeted a picture of him and the question, which triggered an outpouring of heartwarming messages from people around the world

20534898-7643991-image-a-31_1572759741523.jpg

Cliffs:
JNBNT Theory.......................................(Just Not Be Neuro-Typical)

And none of these cunts virtual signaling will suck his dick. So who cares about feel good messages who don't have any meaning. Shove it up your ass.

I don't want my heartwarmed, I want my dick warmed. There's no dickwarming message. I need a dickwarming massage.

And none of these cunts virtual signaling will suck his dick. So who cares about feel good messages who don't have any meaning. Shove it up your ass.

Bad attitude much? Maybe this why you inkwell!

21 and his hair is already on it's way out, it's so fucking over for him.

And none of these cunts virtual signaling will suck his dick. So who cares about feel good messages who don't have any meaning. Shove it up your ass and go fist yourself.

Virtue signaling whores wouldn't even look at him in person

just be an extreme outlier that garners sympathy and attention, but without being exactly so disgusting as to completely repel people, and hit the notes of your social media self-advertisement just right.

bro.

The mother has created a being that will suffer extreme pain. The punishment? Nothing.

His mother is cruel to post him like that.

The same people would make fun of him irl. The mother is really cruel to be honest. She will give him false hope and we all know how it's gonna end. With arrest and sexual harrasment charges.

The mother's twitter handle is dsmom58. 58 is probably referring to her birth year of 1958, which makes her 61. This means she had her son at 40 years old.

It never began for him.

The mother's twitter handle is dsmom58. 58 is probably referring to her birth year of 1958, which makes her 61. This means she had her son at 40 years old.

It never began for him.

Silly Inkwell! Just because she had her child post-35yo (statistically maybe 500% more likely to birth a special-needs child/autist) doesn't make her son any less beautiful than anyone else's child!

Cliffs: Autism Speaks........(although the problem isn't "the speaking" its the fact that no one else can understand them...LOL)

It's not about would they suck his dick or not. It's about respecting someone as human being, something that he most likely never gets from people and that's why he asked this question.

This is why virtual signaling and all of that fake positiveness suck. None of those people would treat him well unless things like this happen, it goes viral or some shit.

We had a somewhat retarded guy in our school that everyone bullied, but when his parents came, shamed everyone and his foid mom cried, everyone just stopped and everyone started pretending they were always nice to him. You know how it goes.

Everyone will look everything to make themselves look good when it's needed.

haha this

My mother had me at 35, father was 42. Mother showed signs of Diogenes syndrome & father had anxiety & probably some form of Autism (can't make eye contact & doesn't like going out & interacting with ppl).

They met in a psyche ward, one was inpatient & the other an outpatient, net result? I have Asperger's, greaaaaaatttttt man :feelsbadman:

Twitter is a site full of leftist, virtue signaling morons and all the foids on there only want Chad

The roasties want that BAC (Big Autistic Cock), They know Autistic dicks tend to be much larger than normie dicks. They also know that autists have strength comparable to a gorilla.... Oh wait, that's downies.

Everyone will look everything to make themselves look good when it's needed.
yes this. ppl trait you or other similar like trash but after something special happens they suddenly become good persons. Society sucks.

Jesus Christ I am angry
Just use an autist with a shit completely empty life to virtue signal on twatter to your orbiters brooo