Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attention women: Male feminists are faking it. ALL OF THEM.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Now I know some of you are already aware of this, and simply don't care, because your only interest is in having a simp.

But some of you - the mentally ill cat women - seem to really believe that your soy-guzzling boyfriends sincerely believe in all of the social justice garbage you are obsessed with.

Well, I present to you, DangerBay2015.

Danger-Bay2015reprogramming.jpg

Note the word, "reprogramming."

Does this guy sound sincere to you? Like, he grew up homophobic, and then the person who was responsible for providing him pussy told him to stop being homophobic, and he realized the error of his ways?

This user has another comment where he talked about other "problematic" things his girlfriend had to talk him out of.

It reminds me of an acquaintance I had in high school. This guy was as "problematic" as they come. He once told me that the only problem with San Francisco is all the gays who live there. He was as crude and vulgar about women as anybody.

Then he started dating my nextdoor neighbor (butterface with a Stacy body).

A couple years later, I came across a blog he was writing, and I saw him whining abut a Nickelback song. Not because Nickelback sucks, but because the song was "sexist" for referencing a blowjob.

This is what pussy does to the male brain.

FemaleDatingStrategy users are actually smart when it comes to this. They often talk about how you can't trust male feminists, because so many are phonies who are just trying to get feminist women to sleep with them.

FDS doesn't go far enough, though.

It's not just many or most. It's ALL.

There are no sincere male feminists.

Trust me.

"But but but but...I lock him in a cock cage, so it can't be about sex!"

I think it's time we focus on exposing these turncoat "male feminists" for what they really are. We're never going to get laid, but they shouldn't be getting laid either.

they will, those who advocates for womyn rightos in feminist protests get laid sometimes :society: ☕

I disagree, I think a lot are actually brainwashed enough into kike programming to believe it. :feelsjuice:

we are the real feminists because we treat women as badly as we treat men. and sometimes more so because they deserve it.

we are the real feminists because we treat women as badly as we treat men. and sometimes more so because they deserve it.
:bigbrain:

We certainly respect women more than they do.

We treat them like equals, which is why we speak so badly of them. We hold them to the same standard we hold men to.

What kind of woman wants a white knight to defend her from insults?

The women who want that are manipulative psychopaths who just want a simp.

Male feminism is for beta males. Chad doesn’t have to play these stupid political games to get laid.

I hate how most of society is just beta men climbing over one another to get crumbs of pussy because of their shit genetics. It invades literally every aspect of society.

you can't be a man and a feminist at the same time . you got to chose one thing from the two

Male feminism is for beta males. Chad doesn’t have to play these stupid political games to get laid.

I hate how most of society is just beta men climbing over one another to get crumbs of pussy because of their shit genetics. It invades literally every aspect of society.