Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Attention whore posts stupid sobstory. Reddit cucks eat it up with extra soy

"Look at me! I'm so empowered and independent I need to announce it to the whole world!!" teehee

being a white woman is like playing on the tutorial stage while using god mode

"Look at me! I'm so empowered and independent I need to announce it to the whole world!!" teehee
Reddit cuck: HERES SOME LE LEDDIT GOLD M'LADY :soy::soy::soy: TIPS FEDORA STROKES NECKBEARD :soy::soy::soy:

i feel like that everyday jfl @ thinking its an accomplishment to get a job while feeling like that.

It's really fucking cliche', even a normoid would agree.

Oh, the virtue signaling. Wait until she drives her first ugly male to suicide.

Her looksmatch roped years ago.

Her looksmatch roped years ago.
Look at her real pic and her twitterpic.

Fake up make these whores feel like they are so much better than they actually are

There are tons of suicidal people here. Where's our pity-party and attention from cucks?

This is the kind of people who "treat" you there.

>Be white

>Be a woman

>Live in west

>Claim you have serious problems and want to kill yourself

These western whores deserve worst punishment. I swear to Allah they'll get punished in worst way.

>Be white

>Be a woman

>Live in west

>Claim you have serious problems and want to kill yourself

These western whores deserve worst punishment. I swear to Allah they'll get punished in worst way.
High iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back