Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ATTENTION: SOY WARS PREMIERS DECEMBER 19

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
!!! IMPORTANT !!!

The new Soy Wars movie premieres on December 19, just nine days from today. We could drive Cucktears INSANE by putting spoilers for the movie in all of our posts, or in our avatars, custom ranks and signatures.
We should watermark our memes (And text posts if possible) with Soy Wars spoilers.

Remember this video of the angry soyboys in the movie theater when someone had their flash on?

Imagine how mad they’d be if we spoiled this, just like we did with Endgame back when Braincels was still around.

Good idea lmao

High IQ and based.
It's thireir choice to come here.
At least we can be umharashed for a while

Now this is a very based idea :feelzez:
@Clonecel, thoughts?

I remember that braincels shit lmao that was funny. We should spoil this movie for EVERYONE :lul:

Now this is a very based idea :feelzez:
@Clonecel, thoughts?
Sounds dope. The least I can do for this franchise is ruining the soyxperience of seeing the new movie for these cucktards.
They killed Star Wars, they don't deserve to enjoy it.

I remember that braincels shit lmao that was funny. We should spoil this movie for EVERYONE :lul:
Sounds dope. The least I can do for this franchise is ruining the soyxperience of seeing the new movie for these cucktards.
They killed Star Wars, they don't deserve to enjoy it.
One of us has to get the spoilers. Maybe from Wikipedia or something. Maybe just the Cliffs notes (e.g. _____ dies). Just nine more days until it comes out. Then it’s on.

i never watched a single star wars movie

It ends with the main character eating his wife's shit as her boyfriend laughs and giggles with her.

Great idea. We must fight against the society. ER would be proud....although he liked Star Wars....hm

I rather blow my brains out than watch Disney movies after 2010.

Based swedenpfpsanscel

I don't want to lift a finger for or against those bots.
Just let them rot in their basement being watchdogs for the innocent wahmen.

I'm gonna pm some cucktears, I did it when God of soy came out and the damage control was insane

Never seen any of these movies.

Looks gay.

Here is my spolier for the next soy war movie :

It sucks.

That video was pure soy. On a related note, I love the idea of spoiling Soy Wars for the IT idiots that come browsing here to harass us. Fair game, I say.

9 DAYS UNTIL SOY WARS PREMIERS

Lmao at the retarded soys getting mad bc 1 guy turned on a light for 1 second

Spoiling end game was glorious. I couldn't give less of a shit about that capeshit garbage so seeing cucks absolutely in tears from having it spoiled was amazing.

I would go from lobby to lobby in cod and pubg spoiling it too

DO NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!

(At least until a few days after Soy Wars comes out)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back