Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ATTENTION SOCIETY: Your free speech will now be limited. Failure to comply will result in "certain" physical force

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
How did feminists get to control everything in the first place?
-Pretend to be a minority/oppressed
-Establish one or a few "magic untouchable word(s)". Free speech is limited for people outside that group
-Call any ideas against you unmoral, anti-humanist, anti-freedom
-Force your ideas onto kids; create propaganda
-Take control of the government, still claim to be oppressed "white male oppressed the government"
-Create an orwellian state in which everything against your anti-evolutionary ideas is censored and forbidden; shoved into abyss

Now since were a minority it´d be a shame if...
I, Betrayed, declare the word "Incel" taboo for all non-incels. This law comes into effect immediately and is used in all contexts. We are an oppressed minority therefore we need to take away your rights for validation. Failure to comply results in "certain physical activities" conducted by "certain forces" because of... ehh....yes! RACISM! SEXISM! If you dont support us you support Trump! Sounds terrible right? Voting for a canidate will give you descrimination He/him #0827332822 knows too much (censored)

God i missed the world before it got taken over my feminist bs.

we have no value to the jew

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back