Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attention non-white incels

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I’m half White half Black incel but I look more Black than White due to my brown skin and enhanced Black features such as my eyes, hair and lips. If you’re non-white incel who believes your race is contributing to the reason why girls don’t like then here’s some tips and ideas in how to get a girl.

How to get a girlfriend in 2019:

-Have a modern faded haircut or swishy hair.
-Be an arrogant fuckboy
-Have a high body count
-Wear trendy pretty boy clothes that make you look like a pussy
-Look like a rugby player, boy band member, footballer or cage fighter
-Be White

-be chad
-wear a potatoe sack
-wait

If you are not white.... YOU ARE FUCKED BEYOND BELIEF, You better fucking be a 10/10 6"6 super model. Being half white like myself is COPE, We are not half white since our ethnic genes are so dominate. All the loner outcasts I saw at school were mixed. Not blonde women of Germanic origin will ever ever ever like my ugly ass ever. I feel disgusted in my own skin, I can't believe I wasn't born white. If we try hard we get made fun of :feelsrope:

I’m half White half Black incel but I look more Black than White due to my brown skin and enhanced Black features such as my eyes, hair and lips. If you’re non-white incel who believes your race is contributing to the reason why girls don’t like then here’s some tips and ideas in how to get a girl.

-Be an arrogant fuckboy
-Have a high body count
-Be White
if you’re mixed get the fuckboy haircut, but not as an unforgivable 3/10

-Be attractive
-Don't be ugly

If you are not white.... YOU ARE FUCKED BEYOND BELIEF, You better fucking be a 10/10 6"6 super model. Being half white like myself is COPE, We are not half white since our ethnic genes are so dominate. All the loner outcasts I saw at school were mixed. Not blonde women of Germanic origin will ever ever ever like my ugly ass ever. I feel disgusted in my own skin, I can't believe I wasn't born white. If we try hard we get made fun of :feelsrope:

I’m 5’11. My skintone doesn’t bother me because it doesn’t dark it’s just my hair and facial features that does. I have similar facial structure as Daveed Diggs but my Afro hair can’t grow very well

There are very few personalities a non-white can get away with. It's like we ALL have to be into rap and dance, and shit like that. I know, I'm gonna get shit on a lot for saying "personality," but we are really beating a dead horse saying over and over looks are everything, when we are 100% fucked even in terms of personality.

if you’re mixed get the fuckboy haircut, but not as an unforgivable 3/10

I just got a 5mm fade, had it for the past 5 years and I grew a beard. Before that I had an Afro and shaved most days
There are very few personalities a non-white can get away with. It's like we ALL have to be into rap and dance, and shit like that. I know, I'm gonna get shit on a lot for saying "personality," but we are really beating a dead horse saying over and over looks are everything, when we are 100% fucked even in terms of personality.

I’m mainly into rock/metal but I do like 80s, 90s and early 00s rap/rnb.

I just got a 5mm fade, had it for the past 5 years and I grew a beard. Before that I had an Afro and shaved most days

I’m mainly into rock/metal but I do like 80s, 90s and early 00s rap/rnb.
there are some black soys/nerds and woke hispanics that slip through the cracks but that’s about it
Afro without a fade seems to be a blackcel haircut, lmao

-Be an arrogant fuckboy
-Have a high body count
-Be White

None of that would work for me (curry).

How to get a foid in 2019/2020: Be a GigaChad.

Attention Non-Whitecels = Commit seppuku.

Just go to slavlabs. Even as bad looking black you're a Chad there. God I wish I was black.

The bar is much lower when you're white. Ugly white men can't get good-looking white women, but they can get the self-hating noodlewhore. And I hate them for that.

No.

-Be an arrogant fuckboy
No.
-Have a high body count
No.
Fuck no.
Can't.
-Be White
Can't.

I know, I'm gonna get shit on a lot for saying "personality," but we are really beating a dead horse saying over and over looks are everything, when we are 100% fucked even in terms of personality.
Saying it over and over again doesn’t make it not true. Looks are everything.

1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

Yes, deathnics have a slight disadvantage. Can you stop crying about it anytime this year?

Understatement any?
Literally who wants to argue with high-IQ god (myself), edition: 6000001. And it really depends on where you are "ethnic", your face, height bla bla bla. All else equal we are talking about a slight disadvantage.

Literally who wants to argue with high-IQ god (myself), edition: 6000001. And it really depends on where you are "ethnic", your face, height bla bla bla. All else equal we are talking about a slight disadvantage.
Not true brother. Wherever you are it's a medium to large disadvantage at face value (ie perceived acceptability/ halo).

Then throw in stuff like ethnics having crap phenotypes, crap frames, worse bones and you realise that while 1 in 100 white guys is scientifically good looking, only 1 in ten thousand ethnics is.

Then look at the circular effect that living with all this shit as ethnic has on the ethnics psyche (low confidence, stunted social development, non NT, depression, self hate , being a try hard) and you have an overall massive disadvantage.

Not true brother. Wherever you are it's a medium to large disadvantage at face value (ie perceived acceptability/ halo).

Then throw in stuff like ethnics having crap phenotypes, crap frames, worse bones and you realise that while 1 in 100 white guys is scientifically good looking, only 1 in ten thousand ethnics is.

Then look at the circular effect that living with all this shit as ethnic has on the ethnics psyche (low confidence, stunted social development, non NT, depression, self hate , being a try hard) and you have an overall massive disadvantage.
Retarded. If ur black in africa ur not disadvantaged. If u colonize snow niggas habitats and get btfo then its ur fault.

Would you like to live in Africa?

Omg we're talking about sexual market you fucking retard. And compared to others IN COMPETITION WITH YOU FOR THE SAME WOMEN.

Did your mom like the BBC? Or was it the other way around?

If you’re non-white incel who believes your race is contributing to the reason why girls don’t like then here’s some tips and ideas in how to get a girl.

-Be White

JBW theory strikes again.

I got no problem with my skin color, my Mom is white and my Dad is black. Basically I'm mixed, I got a big nose, and nappy curly hair.

And yes my Dad was a Chad

I got no problem with my skin color, my Mom is white and my Dad is black. Basically I'm mixed, I got a big nose, and nappy curly hair.

And yes my Dad was a Chad

I’m lucky to have a white mum’s nose but I’m not lucky to be full of body and back hairthat inherited from my mum’s dad.

My dad lost his virginity at 15, and I’m 24 still a virgin

Failed the last one

My crush was also half black half white like you OP

My crush was also half black half white like you OP

Zendaya is half Black half White but she doesn’t have much Black features on her face like I do.

Zendaya is half Black half White but she doesn’t have much Black features on her face like I do.
Didn't know who that was but then typed her up and saw her

I’m not saying girls would never go for a half Black and White guy but they’d prefer to go for one with lighter skin, better hair type, bigger eyes, smaller nose, smaller lips, long jawline. The more Black features you display despite being half White, the less pure society would see you.

Deathnic extinction event