Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attention ItalianCels I Urgently Need Your Help (Translation Needed) (I believe I have discovered the Italian counterpart to this site)

Keep coping roastie.
How can you be so bluepilled?
Women prefer guys who are tall, robust and with angular (masculine) facial features. Southern Europeans can't compete with Northern Europeans. If you're good looking, you're good looking, no matter what color of the hair you have, that's because attraction in men is primarily about BONES and not other bullshit you mentioned.
Stop saying italian men slay in Germany or Scandinavia because it's such a bullshit I can't even comment.
You probably never left Italy or you wouldn't say what you're saying.
I was born in the italian part of Switzerland, lived in Italy for a while and generally went there tons of times, I know very well how things work there.
It's all about social circle and the couples in Italy (and South Europe in general) are the most looksmatched I've ever saw in any oher western country. If anything, guys are dating up and I can post tons of proofs of uglish guys dating beautiful girls, yours instead are just words.
Italian guys are on average 175cm tall (except in the north east part where they are slightly taller), with a small frame and elongated facial skull. Indeed that's typical of the mediterranean phenotype.
Will you now disprove science?
German and Scandinavian men have a very different phenotype that give them a bigger height, much more robust frame, and stronger and more angular skull shape.
Unless you're talking about Mariano Di Vaio, the average italian guy has no hope whatsoever to get laid in Northern Europe so don't even try to spread this bluepilled bullshit.

Last edited:
Ask a mod for my curent location, foid. Italy is one of main sexual touristic destination for Germanic women. Keep coping.

LOL, are you even for real? German people go to Italy for the beaches and the sea, not for the guys.
You are clueless and too bluepilled.
You definitely never been to Germany, North Europe, US, Australia or other really terrible countries where guys are truly screwed (for real).
In Italy I saw so many couples where the girl was more beautiful than the guy that it actually struck with me. I even post proofs and I have many more. But the average couple was at least looksmatched.
You can't find couples like that in other countries.

Same thing can be said for Spain, Portugal, South of France which are very similar to Italy.

Reasons are: average guy looks uglish (mediterranean phenotype gives him a frail look), girls date guys through their social circles instead of Tinder, more traditional dating culture (long term relationships instead of casual sex), less feminism.

sure, cope as much as you want
I can't stand bullshit, almost all couples in Italy the girl is better looking than the guy (sometimes a lot better), whereas in much the rest of the world is the exact opposite.
I know people looking worse than me with beautiful girlfriends over there, they wouldn't even get a landwhale in another country.
Social circle is everything there

I'll leave you another one to cope even more,

boyfriend

bye now

cope they're all chads look at the fuckin size of their skull and harmony

cope they're all chads look at the fuckin size of their skull and harmony
they all have a small frame, an average guy FRAMEMOG all of them out of this galaxy. You think they're big because in the pic you see them with a slim girl

LOL, are you even for real? German people go to Italy for the beaches and the sea, not for the guys.
You definitely never been to Germany, North Europe, US, Australia or other really terrible countries where guys are truly screwed (for real).
In Italy I saw so many couples where the girl was more beautiful than the guy that it actually struck with me. I even post proofs and I have many more. But the average couple was at least looksmatched.

Same thing can be said for Spain, Portugal, South of France which are very similar to Italy.

Reasons are: average guy looks uglish (mediterranean phenotype gives him a frail look), girls date guys through their social circles instead of Tinder, more traditional dating culture (long term relationships instead of casual sex), less feminism.

You are 100% a roastie butthurt at Italians for some reason.

Frail frame my dick. Average German is 2 cm taller than the average Italian but much fatter. Those guys drink beer like there is no tomorrow. They also have weird facial features. Germans in general are ugly, both males and females.

Also Italy is the main exporter of male sexual tourists in the World. LoL at Italian women being easy.
Italians are actually slayering in Germany. Consider that Turks outnumber Italians 6 to 1 in Deutshland.

Attachments

• main-qimg-5cb7267812b1a84a412557f97c0c9abb.png
    main-qimg-5cb7267812b1a84a412557f97c0c9abb.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
I can prove my identity to an admin so to stop your paranoia about me being a roastie.
I'm just blackpilled, a blackpilled guy should know about phenotypes. Southern European guys are much frailer looking than germanic or scandinavian men.
It's not only about height, but it's especially the frame. I'm talking about bone size (girth). From skull size, to ribcage, arms and everythink else. They are built differently, more robust and so they're more attractive to girls. And in addition to that, they also have more angular and squarish facial features. Again look at the science.

Italy has many desperate men that go to east europe or other third world countries to try to find girls by paying for them. They are at the bottom of the totem pole, usually old or without a social circle or weirdos.

Many italian incels are incels because they don't have friends. A small amounts are subhuman (less than 3/10). But majority just are social outcast and so no possibilities to meet girls.

And my considerations are valid for ALL southern european countries, not just Italy

LOL about that stat, people that marry foreigners are at the bottom of the totem pole.
These are the landwhales of Germany who can't get a german guy. Be serious please

fanculo le statistiche tanto moriremo tutti senza una donna,senza una vita sociale e fottutamente depressi.

if the other ones weren't enough, here is just another typical italian couple....as I said it's all about social circle there, most italian incels are just friendless social outcast or true subhumans

girl

guy

fanculo le statistiche tanto moriremo tutti senza una donna,senza una vita sociale e fottutamente depressi.
probabile, ma in Italia conosco ragazzi brutti che stanno con ragazze belle e di esempi ne potrei postare tanti....il social circle è importantissimo da quelle parti

Last edited:
Another typical couple? LoL

Ma va a cagare. Fai ridere le mosche.

Another typical couple? LoL

Ma va a cagare. Fai ridere le mosche.
Trypical social circle couple where the girl is better looking than the guy
That’s why I say in Italy is easier than in the Anglo countries or north europe
It’s not possible to see couple like that over there

Trypical social circle couple where the girl is better looking than the guy
That’s why I say in Italy is easier than in the Anglo countries or north europe
It’s not possible to see couple like that over there

Hahaha

Italians slay easily in North Europe. 10% of German women are marrying Italian men, despite Italians being less than 1% of Germany's population.

Sei un blupillato del cazzo. Levati dai coglioni.

Attachments

• main-qimg-b69e4b2b9976ad43db01bb308bc1ddd7.png
    main-qimg-b69e4b2b9976ad43db01bb308bc1ddd7.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 67
Hahaha

Italians slay easily in North Europe. 10% of German women are marrying Italian men, despite Italians being less than 1% of Germany's population.

Sei un blupillato del cazzo. Levati dai coglioni.
Only in your dreams italians slay easy in North Europe. The average italian guy get MOGGED out of the Milky Way by the average Scandinavian guy in literally everything, from height, to frame, to angularity, to race, to money.
Italians in North Europe can only jack off.
Every single blackpilled guy know this.

Only the landwhales in Germany marry italian men, and that is because they can't get a german guy to settle with them.

I repeat, incels anywhere else have it much worse, I can only laugh when I read italian girls are the most pretentious in Europe. JFL where the hell this bluepill bullshit even come from? I posted some pics and I think these alone are enough to disprove that.
Most pretentious women are the anglo women and it's not even close.

German landwhales want Chad too. You are blue pilled as fuck.

German landwhales want Chad too. You are blue pilled as fuck.
but they can't get him so they marry italian guys because german guys don't want them.
Beautiful german girls marry german guys, not italians or other nationalities LOL

I look like an Italian (Celto-Iberian) I may have a chance, boyos.

Moreover I want to stress that I'm neither italian nor german so I'm totally unbiased here.
I'm just telling the truth, the blackpilled one.
I can't stand people who say bullshit, saying italian girls are the most pretentious in the world it's like a russian guy that come here and say in Moscow all girls are ugly as fuck. It's bullshit.
I've been to both Germany and Italy multiple times and the couples are much more looksmatched in Italy than in Germany. The guys also look much better in Germany.
But Germany isn't even the worst country of them all.
For example in Australia is even worse and girls date up a lot. Incels there are fucked beyond belief.
Not all country are on the same level when it comes to inceldom. Same is true for level of raging feminism....all countries have some degree of it but countries like Sweden top them all and are much worse than others.
Whoever traveled a bit know this

Last edited:
but they can't get him so they marry italian guys because german guys don't want them.
Beautiful german girls marry german guys, not italians or other nationalities LOL

In your mind. In the real wolrd very few German guys get Italian women. There are 4 Italian men marrying German women for every German man/Italian woman couple. Not even Turks with all their Muslim bullshit have half of that ratio. Guess Italians mogg Germans in everyway.

But keep living in your idiocy where every Italian with friends get a beautiful Italian girlfriend. Hahahaha.

Blue pilled as Fuck. You are either a roastie or some troll on LSD.

We don't talk about incels.is users even if some of us partecipate also in this community, we focus mainly about general inceldom, especially (obviously) about the problems we face in Italy, where probably are the most pretentious foid in all the world.
French foids are probably worse, or at the very least on equal footing with italian foids

Moreover I want to stress that I'm neither italian nor german so I'm totally unbiased here.
I'm just telling the truth, the blackpilled one.
I can't stand people who say bullshit, saying italian girls are the most pretentious in the world it's like a russian guy that come here and say in Moscow all girls are ugly as fuck. It's bullshit.
I've been to both Germany and Italy multiple times and the couples are much more looksmatched in Italy than in Germany. The guys also look much better in Germany.
But Germany isn't even the worst country of them all.
For example in Australia is even worse and girls date up a lot. Incels there are fucked beyond belief.
Not all country are on the same level when it comes to inceldom. Same is true for level of raging feminism....all countries have some degree of it but countries like Sweden top them all and are much worse than others.
Whoever traveled a bit know this

Good posts tbh. But how do we know it isn't betabux situation?
Anyways it is true that women in Southern Europe are less hypergamous, but women from my university that I have observed still seem to date up by 1 point at least.

Italy must have some issues with so many incel sites. fuckin a.

I bet I could translate that stuff.

I suggest you to check only brutti.red, the other two forums are quite retarded and full of whorish foids, fakecels and youngcels.

no way, they aren't the most pretentious at all.
in Italy as long as you have a social circle you can get a cute girl even if you're kinda ugly.
most incels in Italy are friendless, not just ugly.
moreover, the average italian guy isn't as good looking as north europeans so it's easier to get a girlfriend there

You have to live in Italy as an Italian to see how the things really work here, instead of cherrypicking a few exceptions. I have 26 years old and I'm kv, and despite I have friends and in the past I hanged out with social groups where were female also, I never resulted attractive for any foid just because my ugly face, and all foids who have expressed an opinion about me said that I was too ugly for them, even if they were uglier than me, because here in Italy is full of horny bluepilled cucks who make foids feel like fucking princessess even when they come at horrendous landwhales. Here basically EVERY 4/10 foid thinks that she's AT LEAST 6/10 or even 7/10 due to all beta orbiters she have. II know a lot of couples where she is way worse than him but thinks she's better because every time she enters on her fb account she get a lot of proposal messages even by unknown guys, and when she goes to clubs a lot of horny males try to fuck her. And, obviously, basically every ugly young man I know is lonely like me due to all this situation, and every ugly foid has someone better than her.

Last edited:
I am an Italian curently working in France, but I've also worked in the UK and Germany. Most Italians get laid easily in North Europe with all types of women including Muslim women. I've Italian friends here who only date Turkish and Arabic girls. Italians are loved everywhere beside in Italy. Stop it now.

Phone3

Yes it's true. Italian men are also popular with Japanese women.

I consider myself blessed to have med genes (Greek & Spanish) (in addition to my Asian ones)

In your mind. In the real wolrd very few German guys get Italian women. There are 4 Italian men marrying German women for every German man/Italian woman couple. Not even Turks with all their Muslim bullshit have half of that ratio. Guess Italians mogg Germans in everyway.

But keep living in your idiocy where every Italian with friends get a beautiful Italian girlfriend. Hahahaha.

Blue pilled as Fuck. You are either a roastie or some troll on LSD.
I repeat to you that no half decent german girl get with a italian guy.
On the contrary, the few german guys who get italian women they get the best ones because they simply are more attractive than italians in everything.
You are a crazy coper

Good posts tbh. But how do we know it isn't betabux situation?
Anyways it is true that women in Southern Europe are less hypergamous, but women from my university that I have observed still seem to date up by 1 point at least.

it's not betabux because the guys aren't rich, the first one is a waiter, the second one a penniless student and the others the same. None of them are rich. And I could post many more examples like that
I know how things work in Italy very well because I spent so much time there and italian is my native language even though I was born in Switzerland.
I'm willing to bet my house that the overwhelming majority of italian incels are just social outcast with no social circle whatsoever.
Having a social circle is important everywhere, but in Italy and other parts of South Europe even more than other places. It's just a peculiar cultural thing, if you don't have one you're completely fucked.
Indeed if you go to some italian incels forum you'll find that many of them aren't even ugly, they look normal and some even good looking, and indeed people call them fakecels because they can't believe they can't get a girlfriend. But they do are incels in the sense they really can't get a girl. And the reason is because they just have no friends whatsoever.
That's why I call it bullshit when they come here and say italian girls are the most pretentious of them all, they are clueless idiots and I can't take it.
I suggest you to check only brutti.red, the other two forums are quite retarded and full of whorish foids, fakecels and youngcels.

You have to live in Italy as an Italian to see how the things really work here, instead of cherrypicking a few exceptions. I have 26 years old and I'm kv, and despite I have friends and in the past I hanged out with social groups where were female also, I never resulted attractive for any foid just because my ugly face, and all foids who have expressed an opinion about me said that I was too ugly for them, even if they were uglier than me, because here in Italy is full of horny bluepilled cucks who make foids feel like fucking princessess even when they come at horrendous landwhales. Here basically EVERY 4/10 foid thinks that she's AT LEAST 6/10 or even 7/10 due to all beta orbiters she have. II know a lot of couples where she is way worse than him but thinks she's better because every time she enters on her fb account she get a lot of proposal messages even by unknown guys, and when she goes to clubs a lot of horny males try to fuck her. And, obviously, basically every ugly young man I know is lonely like me due to all this situation, and every ugly foid has someone better than her.
Have you ever saw how is the situation in the other countries? Do you really think girls from other countries aren't treated as princesses by other guys? Do you really think they don't get hundreds of likes on their pics on instagram, facebook ecc?
As I said in Italy and in general in South Europe is where I saw the most looksmatched couples around and I even saw many couples where the girl is better looking than the guy.
If you keep staying in social circles in Italy and unless you're a true subhuman (less than 3/10) you'll find a girlfriend eventually. Probably you had a very small one and for a very little time or you had a loser status among them.

Last edited:
Have you ever saw how is the situation in the other countries? Do you really think girls from other countries aren't treated as princesses by other guys? Do you really think they don't get hundreds of likes on their pics on instagram, facebook ecc?
As I said in Italy and in general in South Europe is where I saw the most looksmatched couples around and I even saw many couples where the girl is better looking than the guy.
If you keep staying in social circles in Italy and unless you're a true subhuman (less than 3/10) you'll find a girlfriend eventually. Probably you had a very small one and for a very little time or you had a loser status among them.
Sure, I met German and Eastern European girls and they're much more nice and kind than Italian foids, even if they find you ugly.
However I know a lot of ugly guys with a good status in many social circles who are still lonely due to their face, I wonder where you saw all those ugly guys with a good social circle with a gf, maybe did you were in Lombardy among people with money?

Sure, I met German and Eastern European girls and they're much more nice and kind than Italian foids, even if they find you ugly.
However I know a lot of ugly guys with a good status in many social circles who are still lonely due to their face, I wonder where you saw all those ugly guys with a good social circle with a gf, maybe did you were in Lombardy among people with money?
German girls and even the Swiss girls who live on the German speaking part of Switzerland (Zurich) are terrible. In Zurich you have to be a total Chad to get a girl because since they are already very rich, they couldn't care less about your career and other things. They want the top of the top in looks. Hypergamous like hell. Indeed in all the couples you'll see girls dating up, sometimes even 3 points up and they are total bitches if you try to even ask them something.
In Germany is very similar to Zurich....girls date up and it doesn't help that german guys are usually good looking so competition is tough there.
Easter european girls used to date down a lot in the past but nowadays guys from there take more care of themselves, in most countries in east europe the economy improved quite a lot since the '90 and you won't see many completely unbalanced couple around. Some guys in East Europe still do date up but most couples are looksmatched. Only in the countries in EE who still are in an economic mess can consistently date up even now.

In Italy is full of couples around and they were very looksmatched. I honestly didn't see girls dating up there, in some couples yeah but there were more in which the guy dated up. If you go to italian incels forums you'll see majority of guys that are average looking for italian standard but are still incels because they have no friends. It's actually full of them

Last edited:
In Italy is full of couples around and they were very looksmatched. I honestly didn't see girls dating up there, in some couples yeah but there were more in which the guy dated up. If you go to italian incels forums you'll see majority of guys that are average looking for italian standard but are still incels because they have no friends. It's actually full of them
Well it's no exactly like that, the two Italian """"incel"""" forum on forumfree are indeed full of 7/10 fakecels and so on, but they aren't incels at all, they fuck 10 and complain that they can't fuck 100, I hope I explained myself good. Or, in the best cases, they're autistic mentalcels like @Brio93 and so on.
If you go to check the only Italian truecel forum (brutti.red) you will see a lot of truecels with an average social life who still can't get laid due to their ugly face.

Well it's no exactly like that, the two Italian """"incel"""" forum on forumfree are indeed full of 7/10 fakecels and so on, but they aren't incels at all, they fuck 10 and complain that they can't fuck 100, I hope I explained myself good. Or, in the best cases, they're autistic mentalcels like @Brio93 and so on.
If you go to check the only Italian truecel forum (brutti.red) you will see a lot of truecels with an average social life who still can't get laid due to their ugly face.
Many italian "incels" who post on incels forum are very average looking, actually it's the overwhelming majority of them and they all complain they can't find a girlfriend and that they are social outcast.
On brutti.red it seems to me that people are also social outcast apart maybe some exceptions

But anyway my point isn't valid just for Italy. All South Europe is pretty much the same.....from Italy, to Spain, to Portugal, to the South of France ecc....
Very tough to get to know girls, but if you are in a good social circle for years you'll eventually get a girl who is your looksmatch.
Despite globalization girls there are still more traditional who mainly wants a long term relationship, compared to the anglo countries who they prefer to sleep around with Chad on Tinder until they're on their '30.
You won't see much of that in Italy where if you walk around in a city is chock full of couples around. Tinder is full of foreigner girls
The raging feminism in the anglo countries created such bizzarre and ridiculous situations...most crazy story about crazy females entitlement indeed are from those anglo countries where being a slut isn't even shamed anymore but even seen as a good thing because give women equal freedom as men.
In Italy isn't like that, girls are sexually conservative. Indeed if she get caught in a video blowing someone she will kill herself. If she has a reputation of sleeping around on Tinder it's over for her and shamed both by girls and guys and even the parents are shamed for having a slutty daughter. In the anglo countries LOL, they couldn't give a shit.

We must combine our powers

In Italy isn't like that, girls are sexually conservative. Indeed if she get caught in a video blowing someone she will kill herself. If she has a reputation of sleeping around on Tinder it's over for her and shamed both by girls and guys and even the parents are shamed for having a slutty daughter. In the anglo countries LOL, they couldn't give a shit.
It's only partially true, the Italian foids who are more sexually conservative are mostly the over30 ones, the young girls don't give a fuck about being judged as whores, unfortunately third wave feminism arrived here too. If you understand Italian watch this video, I can assure you that today around 90% of Italian under30 foids are like that:

It's only partially true, the Italian foids who are more sexually conservative are mostly the over30 ones, the young girls don't give a fuck about being judged as whores, unfortunately third wave feminism arrived here too. If you understand Italian watch this video, I can assure you that today around 90% of Italian under30 foids are like that:

Of course I speak italian, a video in which they put together a tv report to make audience doesn't accurately reflect the situation.
Most italian young girls can post a couple of sexy pics on instagram but nobody will actually fuck them outside of a relationship as long as they stay in Italy, absolutely nobody.
Indeed everyone in Italy complain.....good looking guys, average looking guys, ugly guys....all complain. They go abroad (even in countries where guys MOG them) because foreigner girls aren't as sexually conservative as the italian ones so even if they get MOGGED they still have more chance compared to Italy. Indeed foreigner girls are deemed sluts in Italy and the easiest ones by far. There are so many couples around because casual sex is pretty much impossible and getting into a relationship is the only way to get sex even for very good looking guys. Even A&F models in Italy are exclusively into relationships because they can't get nothing with italian girls outside of it (can post proofs of that too).
Girls there can talk liberal (about social problems not about sex) but in practice are very sexually conservative, apart few exceptions who indeed are considered leftover skanks by all italian men

Most italian young girls can post a couple of sexy pics on instagram but nobody will actually fuck them outside of a relationship as long as they stay in Italy, absolutely nobody.

Laugh1

Whoever this is, it is certainly a foid.

@SecondComing is certainly right.

Most likely some deranged pastawhore.

View attachment 62942

Whoever this is, it is certainly a foid.

@SecondComing is certainly right.

Most likely some deranged pastawhore.

She is an Italian woman spreading the blue pill. Italian incels can't get a girl because they lack the social skills.... Hahahaha

Meanwhile Italians slay in North Europe: literally 13% of German women are marrying Italian men as opposed to just 2% of German men getting Italian women. And Germancels spread the myth that German women are hard to get. Hahahaha.

80% of North Europeans/Germanics would be Incels in Italy.

But leave her alone. Women can't simply into maths and have to resort to namecalling/anedoctes to spread the bluepill.

She is an Italian woman spreading the blue pill. Italian incels can't get a girl because they lack the social skills.... Hahahaha

Meanwhile Italians slay in North Europe: literally 13% of German women are marrying Italian men as opposed to just 2% of German men getting Italian women. And Germancels spread the myth that German women are hard to get. Hahahaha.

80% of North Europeans/Germanics would be Incels in Italy.

But leave her alone. Women can't simply into maths and have to resort to namecalling/anedoctes to spread the bluepill.

You're such a coper. If you are an incel in Italy, if you were in Germany or North Europe or US or wherever else you'd have already roped. Guaranteed.
Italian incels aren't reliable, they're bullshit generator, very ignorant who thinks they are the best looking in the wolrd (JFL with the gracile mediterranid phenotype http://humanphenotypes.net/GracileMediterranid.html), have it worse than everybody else and other similar bullshit.
Everybody who traveled a bit know that Italy is one of the countries where the couples are the most looksmatched so shut the fuck up, you can't even comprehend how hard it is in other countries and how degenerate the women are in anglo countries.
Italian incels websites are full of bullshit and constantly ridicule website like this one because they say forum like this are full of retards (topics made even by admins).
http://brutti.red/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1014&view=unread#unread
They are cringeworthy to read because completely oblivious about the reality in other countries.

just an example of how degenerate the anglo countries are (link in italian), so shut the hell up.
British girl offer 70k yearly as salary for having a Chad boyfriend.

https://www.corriere.it/esteri/18_n...ti-7060133c-e678-11e8-b579-7cd18decd794.shtml

Last edited:
Everybody who traveled a bit know that Italy is one of the countries where the couples are the most looksmatched so shut the fuck up, you can't even comprehend how hard it is in other countries and how degenerate the women are in anglo countries, but times are changing.
I see your point but the situation in Italy is degenerating. I'm 37 and i'm being (not) in the dating scene since 1995. I can assure you that girls nowadays are total sluts, even including uglies. It may not be at the level of anglo countries

Italian incels websites are full of bullshit and constantly ridicule website like this one because they say forum like this are full of retards (topics made even by admins).
http://brutti.red/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1014&view=unread#unread
They are cringeworthy to read because completely oblivious about the reality in other countries.

Are you retarded? Just because one admin there doesn't like incels.is it means that we all say that "forum like this are full of retards"? The only people who think so on brutti.red are just that admin and a few of liberal members who dislike the "racism" they think is here, but the 99% of the members of brutti.red enjoy incels.is, exactly like I do.
You really sound like a Italian foid who tries to denigrate Italian incels, I hope admins here will put an eye on you.
Are you (((Nefer Rea)))? lulz

I see your point but the situation in Italy is degenerating. I'm 37 and i'm being (not) in the dating scene since 1995. I can assure you that girls nowadays are total sluts, even including uglies. It may not be at the level of anglo countries
I believe you, I was just saying there are much worse countries
Are you retarded? Just because one admin there doesn't like incels.is it means that we all say that "forum like this are full of retards"? The only people who think so on brutti.red are just that admin and a few of liberal members who dislike the "racism" they think is here, but the 99% of the members of brutti.red enjoy incels.is, exactly like I do.
You really sound like a Italian foid who tries to denigrate Italian incels, I hope admins here will put an eye on you.
Are you (((Nefer Rea)))? lulz
every incel forum in Italy, like ilforumdeibrutti, unbruttoforum ecc are full of people who hate and ridicule website like this one and foreigner incels.
and people there (like showed also in this topic) truly think italian guys are the best looking in the world and they it much worst that the rest of the world and bla bla bla.
Of course it's all bullshit

Last edited:
I'm saying that there are many italian ugly guys with cute/beautiful girlfriends.
I know ugly (and poor) italian guys with model girlfriends, I can post as many proofs as you want
Many italian guys date up when it comes to their girlfriends.
I actually agree with you on this, my father is Italian and when I was a kid and met all his friends a lot of them were either bald, or manlet or both yet they had beautiful wives. One of my dad's friends was even married to a hollywood actress.

What I am curious to know is do I have fans?
What do they think of me?

I've been wondering for while now, how does an incel end up being such an attention whore.

UBF e FDB sarebbero le varianti “redpill” della redpill dei PUA di reddit, quindi la redpill edulcorata e piena di sciocchezze e insulsaggini tratte da “prove” aneddotiche e finte esperienze di “vita reale” (l’amico basso e pelato che scopa, mio cuggino che scopa anche se è brutto) che dovrebbero provare che il “saperci fare” è tutto e il look conta poco. Nei siti italiani è zeppo di ex-chad e vecchi dementi mentalmente ritardati che hanno smesso di scopare a causa dell’imbrittimento fisiologico (con l’età si invecchia e ci si abbruttisce tutti).

I forum “incel” italiani allo stato attuale sono ridicolizzati e considerati un clone malcagato delle varianti amerikane, spurgo di fogna, non somigliano per nulla ai contesti blackpillati e nemmeno ai contesti redpill/PUA.

Purtroppo gli elementi nocivi e i vecchi caproni attaccati alla canna del gas non vengono bannati e invece vengono bannati i misogini come me che lodano le gesta dei coraggiosi eroi come ER. Gli admin dei forum italiani sono TUTTI fakecel che scopano regolarmente e si sono anche scopati delle utentesse. Esatto, dulcis in fundo, nei forum italiani sono ammesse anche le donne.

Esatto, dulcis in fundo, nei forum italiani sono ammesse anche le donne.
"Foids are allowed in italian incel forum". Yes, it fucked up my mind when i subscribed to "ilforumdeibrutti" and i noticed that.
And foids presentation threads get tones of attention. One reached 20 pages of comments.

"Foids are allowed in italian incel forum". Yes, it fucked up my mind when i subscribed to "ilforumdeibrutti" and i noticed that.
And foids presentation threads get tones of attention. One reached 20 pages of comments.
The Italian cuckmins aren’t “incels”, they claim to be just “ugly”, but not necessarily “incels”, so they keep the ladies in the forum, two of them are in a relationship.

This forum is the only cope-space for eurocels where femoids are not allowed.