Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attention fat foids

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
I need to get some anger out so I’ll be making this post. If you are a fat land whale foid then I hope you die you ugly whore. You are fucking hideous and probably smell like shit. You look like a different species. A fat foid once accidentally bumped into me in the hall ways at university and I contemplated suicide because of how disgusted I was. Yes I know you wanted me to kill my self. Just let it be known that if ur fat then ur a useless, hideous, ugly whore and the only people that find you attractive, actually no one finds you attractive. What I should say is that the only people that will fuck or be with you are dudes with sick fetishes or dudes down so bad that you’re their last resort. No one actually wants you as an option.

Dear landwhales, stop stealing my food:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Dear landwhales, stop stealing my food:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.
They claim to be peaceful but how many starving African children have they killed? One landwhale could feed AT LEAST 10000 children.

I need to get some anger out so I’ll be making this post. If you are a fat land whale foid then I hope you die you ugly whore. You are fucking hideous and probably smell like shit. You look like a different species. A fat foid once accidentally bumped into me in the hall ways at university and I contemplated suicide because of how disgusted I was. Yes I know you wanted me to kill my self. Just let it be known that if ur fat then ur a useless, hideous, ugly whore and the only people that find you attractive, actually no one finds you attractive. What I should say is that the only people that will fuck or be with you are dudes with sick fetishes or dudes down so bad that you’re their last resort. No one actually wants you as an option.
BASED

6nynyq.png

They claim to be peaceful but how many starving African children have they killed? One landwhale could feed AT LEAST 10000 children.
I overdosed on pure testosterone + basedness reading this thread

Last edited:
I overdosed on pure testosterones + basedness reading this thread
Good, it's the truth. Foids are already bad enough but fat land whales are much much much worse. With a Stacy you can understand why they act a certain way but fat foids have to right to act entitled and should understand that they are useless creatures.

Ich muss etwas Wut rauslassen, also werde ich diesen Beitrag machen. Wenn du ein fettes Landwalfutter bist, dann hoffe ich, dass du stirbst, du hässliche Hure. Du bist verdammt abscheulich und riechst wahrscheinlich nach Scheiße. Du siehst aus wie eine andere Spezies. Ein Fastfood hat mich einmal versehentlich auf den Fluren der Universität getroffen und ich dachte über Selbstmord nach, weil ich so angewidert war. Ja, ich weiß, dass du wolltest, dass ich mich umbringe. Lass es einfach wissen, wenn du fett bist, dann bist du eine nutzlose, abscheuliche, hässliche Hure und die einzigen Leute, die dich attraktiv finden, Eigentlich findet dich niemand attraktiv. Was ich sagen sollte ist, dass die einzigen Leute, die ficken oder mit dir zusammen sein werden, Typen mit kranken Fetischen oder Typen sind, die so schlecht sind, dass du ihr letzter Ausweg bist. Niemand will dich wirklich als Option (im videospiel).

Good, it's the truth. Foids are already bad enough but fat land whales are much much much worse. With a Stacy you can understand why they act a certain way but fat foids have to right to act entitled and should understand that they are useless creatures.
yea I'd rather be incel for a million years than fuck a landwhale whore fag

Ich muss etwas Wut rauslassen, also werde ich diesen Beitrag machen. Wenn du ein fettes Landwalfutter bist, dann hoffe ich, dass du stirbst, du hässliche Hure. Du bist verdammt abscheulich und riechst wahrscheinlich nach Scheiße. Du siehst aus wie eine andere Spezies. Ein Fastfood hat mich einmal versehentlich auf den Fluren der Universität getroffen und ich dachte über Selbstmord nach, weil ich so angewidert war. Ja, ich weiß, dass du wolltest, dass ich mich umbringe. Lass es einfach wissen, wenn du fett bist, dann bist du eine nutzlose, abscheuliche, hässliche Hure und die einzigen Leute, die dich attraktiv finden, Eigentlich findet dich niemand attraktiv. Was ich sagen sollte ist, dass die einzigen Leute, die ficken oder mit dir zusammen sein werden, Typen mit kranken Fetischen oder Typen sind, die so schlecht sind, dass du ihr letzter Ausweg bist. Niemand will dich wirklich als Option (im videospiel).
based translator

They're the leading cause of famines and food price inflation.

I would not date a fat foid because of her personality. Yes, you read it right. Personality.

Fatness implies slothfulness and a lack of self control and self respect. Moreover, fat foids either are arrogant or have terrible self esteem, more often than not both (vulnerabke narcissism), which is really unpleasant to deal with even for a short time.

They tend to blame everything but themselves for their lack of self care, denying personal responsibility and even denying well established science to cope.

They don't even have to lose weight because Chad will still fuck her fat folds.

I would not date a fat foid because of her personality. Yes, you read it right. Personality.

Fatness implies slothfulness and a lack of self control and self respect. Moreover, fat foids either are arrogant or have terrible self esteem, more often than not both (vulnerabke narcissism), which is really unpleasant to deal with even for a short time.

They tend to blame everything but themselves for their lack of self care, denying personal responsibility and even denying well established science to cope.
Based. Everybody is wrong but them. Apparently it’s perfectly normal to be a fat bitch. Fat acceptance is the funniest meme I’ve ever heard of.

Based fuck those pigs they think they deserve muscular chads

Based department is calling you

Those filthy creatures make my skin crawl.

yet we still don't meet the the threshold for them to let us fuck them :fuk: