Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Attention all greycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
I've been seeing a lot of anti-greycel threads and it is worrisome. With so much greycel hate all greycel will be discouraged to post and thus they will forever remain greycels.
It is apparent that all of you need a leader so fear not my children for I will be that great leader that will lead you through these oppressive times. A lot of you are misguided most of the time but fear not because there is progress through trial and error.
I urge all of you to post, specifically in threads made by @FastBananaCEO because that'll be funny.
Post more greycels and live long ( On this forum ) or you're gay.

Greycels have to become low inhib

yes bro, greycels have done nothing wrong, I will support them by becoming grey textcel

Attention!, attention!, post more

@Czes @Zarf @Katashi @TheIncredibleIncel @Ihatereddit @hearmeout @AnonAutist @Potbellypos

Holy shit, the prophetized greycel uprise.

We greycels are the truest of cels, mogged even here.

I've been seeing a lot of anti-greycel threads and it is worrisome. With so much greycel hate all greycel will be discouraged to post and thus they will forever remain greycels.
It is apparent that all of you need a leader so fear not my children for I will be that great leader that will lead you through these oppressive times. A lot of you are misguided most of the time but fear not because there is progress through trial and error.
I urge all of you to post, specifically in threads made by @FastBananaCEO because that'll be funny.

View attachment 245136
GrAYcel exile when?

Praise @HidekiTojota

I was greycel for so long, now I have been bluecel for almost the same length as a grey one

It's because you're not shitted on as much.

Huh ?
I get shit on all the time on this forum, even though this is an "incel" forum you guys are pretty brutal ngl

Tbh Greycels endure the most criticism to see if they can handle the content on here. If they cant they are pussys and should gtfo

I get shit on all the time on this forum, even though this is an "incel" forum you guys are pretty brutal ngl
This is a hive-minded forum and I'll admit it.

greycels need rise up against the man.

This is a hive-minded forum and I'll admit it.
I am probably one step below most incels though, I am high inhib, have a bad personality and I am legit a 1/10 IRL, it is over for me

timemaxxing > colormaxxing

I never planned to postmaxx, but you can see I LDAR even when it comes to posting occasional remarks here. I am super high inhib.
Thanks for defending this reviled grey name.
Not much to contribute though, I am a copemaxxing recluse who barely does anything outside of my work duties.

greycels are retarded
fuck them tbh

greycel uprising now!

GREYCELS RISE UP WE AINT NO BITCHES

greycel uprising now!
I never planned to postmaxx, but you can see I LDAR even when it comes to posting occasional remarks here. I am super high inhib.
Thanks for defending this reviled grey name.
Not much to contribute though, I am a copemaxxing recluse who barely does anything outside of my work duties.
GREYCELS RISE UP WE AINT NO BITCHES
Yes bhais rise up.
Post in @FastBananaCEO's threads.

Why yes, I am a "greycel", how could you tell?

@Czes @Zarf @Katashi @TheIncredibleIncel @Ihatereddit @hearmeout @AnonAutist @Potbellypos
Thanks for mentioning me man, i look up to all high post count users and i feel good when they post on my threads lol

I also support greycels

View attachment 245136

Contrary to what you posted, greycel hate will force greycels to postmax.
Thanks for mentioning me man, i look up to all high post count users and i feel good when they post on my threads lol

Here you go. Free notification for a greycel.

All greycels who dont like smell of fresh asphalt can suck my dick

we where all grey cells at one point ppl that hate them are just cunts there is nothing wrong with messing with them but saying they dont belong here is just gay